Zinc for Men and More?

wel, for a girl i would call her Zoey. and for a boy.. i don't know yet.. i've always wanted a girl, so if its a boy my oh can name him (if i approve of the name of course... lol)
other names i like is danielle and esmé. my oh wants a boy first.. i want a girl.. so it would be fun seeing what we would get! i will try my best for a girl though ;)

friends of mine just had a baby girl a week ago... man was i jealous!! she's soooo beautifull and sooo tiny!!!:kiss:

Oh I love the name zoey (or Zooey like Zooey deschanel). Esme is very pretty too!

DH just wants to name a boy after himself, but I finally got him to agree on one other boy name: Ryder Dean.

For a girl I have about a billion names I love but DH has his heart set on a few. It's always fun for me to play the name game. It drives DH crazy!

i just received great and depressing news today!! my best friend (also not married) just found out she's 7 weeks pregnant! not a planned pregnancy!! :nope:

i nearly started crying!!!!!! wel needless to say she is scared and does not feel ready for this and says if she could she would just swop places with me since i want a baby so bad!! i feel sorry for her kinda.. she's only 22 now.. but she and he oh are both happy and will be great parents!!

why why why cant i just get pregant by accident!!!! damn sometimes life feels so unfair!!! here i am, healthy, fit, doing ALL i can and no pregnancy!!

this better be my month!! i want it even more now - if that is at all possible!! - it would be great to be pregnant with her so i can help her out when she needs it!

Sorry hun :hug: I know how upsetting that is. My bestie got pregnant by accident too earlier this year, she terminated though as she already has two and said she couldn't afford it. I did tell her to go on bc but I didn't pas judgement as I'm not in her shoes.

Don't worry, you will get your bfp soon, I know you will x

Reflexology went amazingly well yesterday! Had an hour long consult where she asked me everything. About my cycle etc. She did the pressure points and it was an amazing feeling, like I kind of floated upwards. So relaxing!
She said my ovaries felt great and she could tell they were active and gearing up for ovulation. She said my tubes felt ok, I hope she's right. She works through the whole cycle - from pms to gearing up for ovulation to helping implantation.

It was great, she said I'm far too stressed to get or stay pregnant and she's going to help me with that.

Hope you girls are good x

great to hear!!! i'm hoping that will help with your stress levels and will get you preggers this cycle!!

did you guys start bd'ing yet? still planning on doing it every 2nd day until friday. i was also thinking of bd'ing twice a day from friday but then again i'm not sure that is such a good idea.. i mean i don't want oh depleted of sperm. coz it takes them a day to make new spermies so if we bd twice a day then there will be less over the time i want spermies to be the most! so i think doing it once a day should be enough and with the fertileCM and preseed i'm sure the spermies has a better chance of surviving longer in the tubes waiting for the egg.

do you ladies think it'll be enough?

great to hear!!! i'm hoping that will help with your stress levels and will get you preggers this cycle!!

did you guys start bd'ing yet? still planning on doing it every 2nd day until friday. i was also thinking of bd'ing twice a day from friday but then again i'm not sure that is such a good idea.. i mean i don't want oh depleted of sperm. coz it takes them a day to make new spermies so if we bd twice a day then there will be less over the time i want spermies to be the most! so i think doing it once a day should be enough and with the fertileCM and preseed i'm sure the spermies has a better chance of surviving longer in the tubes waiting for the egg.

do you ladies think it'll be enough?
Thanks hun, I hope so! :flower:

We're starting tonight as I've just entered my fertile window, although I had a neg opk, still not taking chances!

We're going to do it everyday and twice a day around ov. I've heard that's a bit of a myth about sperm maturing? Not sure though. Apparently you up your chances by 20% if you do it 1-2x a day two days before ov and the day of ovulation says fertility friend.

Everywhere gives the advice to have a good amount of sperm waiting for the egg in the tubes so the more you do it, the more sperm will be waiting.

I couldn't not do it everyday, I get anxious if we don't! :haha: but do what you feel comfortable with lovely x

Found this https://www.babymed.com/sex-getting-pregnant/frequency-sex-and-ttc-every-day-or-every-other-day

Found this https://www.babymed.com/sex-getting-pregnant/frequency-sex-and-ttc-every-day-or-every-other-day

cool! checked it out! yes will be doing it every day from thursday as thats when i enter my fertile period.

geez ladies, if i didn't know better i'd think i'm already pregnant!! i'm crazy emotional.. i cry for EVERTHING!! its crazy! my oh thinks i'm mad! lol :shrug:
and i'm dead tired! i had to drag myself out of bed today!

maybe its just my enviroment at the moment that at times gets me down and makes me sad and the thought of work, wel that always makes me tired!! but hoping my energy levels will lift a bit since i'm going to need it this week :)

Maybe it's a sign of things to come... :)

Ive just noticed we all have 27 day cycles? Proper cycle buddies!

I hopefully ovulate on thurs so the next two days are v important for bding. I'm taking an opk into work to test, hopefully it'll be positive! X

COOL!! i wil only o on sunday... so still a while for me!! good luck with the bding and i'm sure you guys will catch the egg this month!!

yes i realised last month i have a 27 day cycle with a 13day lutheal phase. so keeping an eye on that and hopefully we will catch the egg as well!!

I definitely prefer having a shorter cycle, however you get worried about missing the egg! I should O on thurs, still having neg opks. I had a positive one on day 11 at 5pm last month so I'll do another this afternoon!

Lucky you ovulating over a weekend! Much more time and energy to bd! Hope my DP has a less stressful week as he's on duty!

I've been eating much healthier since I saw the reflexologist. She said it's important to keep your blood sugar stable as this will help with mood and stress. Def been trying to keep calm, relaxed before and after egg comes. Also drinking lots more water

X

yes i do prefer o'ing over the weekend so oh cant complain he's too tired :) thing is we are marathon runners both him and me and we have a race early saturday morning! so i'm hopin he wont be too tired saturday night! because thats our key night!

but hey if i'm not too tired, he has no excuse... lol! will make it happen for sure!! i will make him bd!! :haha:

plus i think bd is something relaxing.. i always find it very relaxing! its not a chore or anything. plus we just want their seed so if they're tired the can make it a quickie!! :winkwink: problem solved! haha

i'm trying my best to eat healthy as well.. especially the week of o. i'm drinking the green tea each day and hoping that will help as well. its a very good antioxidant. just relaxing as well as much as i can and not let the job get to me too much..

i'm seeing my friend tonight that just found out she's pregnant.. wish i can snatch her baby from her stomach :blush: im so so jealous!!

I might try having a green tea every night before bed now you've mentioned it, can't hurt!

Totally agree re bding, it's definitely not a chore, in fact it's been much more passionate! I've pulled the quickie bribe before haha!

I got my blood tests results back, thyroid, prolactin, fsh and LH all normal :) I've got my day 21 bloods next thurs to check progesterone, hope that's fine too!

X

i just received great and depressing news today!! my best friend (also not married) just found out she's 7 weeks pregnant! not a planned pregnancy!! :nope:

i nearly started crying!!!!!! wel needless to say she is scared and does not feel ready for this and says if she could she would just swop places with me since i want a baby so bad!! i feel sorry for her kinda.. she's only 22 now.. but she and he oh are both happy and will be great parents!!

why why why cant i just get pregant by accident!!!! damn sometimes life feels so unfair!!! here i am, healthy, fit, doing ALL i can and no pregnancy!!

this better be my month!! i want it even more now - if that is at all possible!! - it would be great to be pregnant with her so i can help her out when she needs it!

Oh J1405 - :hug::hugs2: I'm sorry. That really sucks, but just hopefully you can be pregnant at the same time! That could be fun, to share the experience with your BFF? FX'd it's your month!
:dust::dust::dust:

Reflexology went amazingly well yesterday! Had an hour long consult where she asked me everything. About my cycle etc. She did the pressure points and it was an amazing feeling, like I kind of floated upwards. So relaxing!
She said my ovaries felt great and she could tell they were active and gearing up for ovulation. She said my tubes felt ok, I hope she's right. She works through the whole cycle - from pms to gearing up for ovulation to helping implantation.

It was great, she said I'm far too stressed to get or stay pregnant and she's going to help me with that.

Hope you girls are good x

Ocean Pearl - That is GREAT! I never thought about doing reflexologoy or anything like that. Makes total sense though. When I was getting accupunture therapy, it gave me that same floaty feeling. I might try and go get an accupressure massage (uses the same kind of reflexology stuff) towards the end of this week to try and relax!

Hi Ladies! Had a super packed weekend, which was good for distractions, but came home exhausted both nights. Too exhausted to BD that's for sure.
OPKs are still showing negatives - not even a trace of the 2nd line yet. But we will try to BD every night this week or at least every other night until Thurs. I'm hoping to BD every night from Thurs. to Tues. to be on the safe side.
I also read multiple times about the sperm-saving, and that it's not necessary unless your OH has low sperm count?

I'm still guessing that my cycle is 27 days. It's ranged everywhere from 24-28 days. But I think most consistently was 27 (I think that was about 3 out of 7 months since I've been off BC).

Hey Sweetie! Good luck with bding, get in there girl!

I would definitely recommend reflexology, or just getting a massage/acupuncture while ttc. Stress def affects fertility and she explained why. If the body is stressed, it's not going to be concentrating on reproducing, it will put all it's effort in sorting the stress. Same as appetite - when I'm stressed I'm not usually very hungry as my body doesn't want food. It's probably more extreme for me as I suffer from panic attacks and palpitations sometimes.

She wants to check my temping chart too as it will help.

She sent me some great info on how to maximise fertility too, I'll share it with you girls:

https://www.patrickholford.com/index.php/advice/lifestagearticle/523/

Morning girls! Hope you're ready some serious SWI! (shagging with intent) haha!

I told oh this morning to be ready for when he comes home and it can't be too late so he said he'll start stripping when we walks in the door! Lol. He's been really good.

Talked about marriage the other night and he gave the old line of not needing a bit of paper to make it mean more and he loves me enough. I guess he hasn't grown up around marriage so it's foreign to him. I told him I would like to one day, he said he would like to as well, just not now and it would def be me (cheers!)

Hope you girls are well x

hi ladies!!

wow OP so glad that the tests you got back was all good!! hoping that it'll all work in our favor this month!!

wel oh and myself did some serious SWI last nite!! and i must really agree, its so much more passionate for me too when you know you're making a baby!! i love it!! i laugh at oh around o time because it's almost like he gets nervous when we have to bd as he starts talking ALLOT! to the point where i want to tell him to just shut up and get on with it!! :rofl: its like he understands its serious business now!

strangely enough we also talked about marriage last nite again and we agreed.. again.. we will have the baby and then get married after baby is born. first baby then marriage. he said its my choice, we can get married first or have the baby and due to my age i just feel i want the baby more right now! especially since we have been trying for a while! so he does want marriage but is happy with a baby first!

i'm only entering my fertile period now so not allot of cm yet! got some cough syrup today which i will take till sunday ( to help with cm and i'm still recovering from last months cold!!) epo, fertilecm and will see if i do not have enough fertile cm by friday morning i will def do preseed as well!!

sweetie hoping you guys will get some bd'ing in soon!! i feel sorry for oh this weekend bcoz man is he going to bd his heart out!! :rofl:

My oh says I'm "taking his life force" after bd!! Lol. Not exactly the worst job is it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->