Zinc for Men and More?

Don't you wish they would invent an app that could see inside if the egg fertilises or not?! How cool would that be :) no more tww.

Just found this lol : https://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/pteq.html

Aww I'm sorry to her that ocean pearl. I'm sure we will keep this thread going. Honestly feel out of the race this month.
J1405 - last month I couldn't sleep either and dreamt about babies and pregnancy like every night it was on my mind too much. This month I'm trying to stay more relaxed and not think about it too much.

I keep reading on here about chemical pregnancies. And read that there are a. Lot of chem preg that are caught more than before because of all the early testing done now. I'd rather just think I had bfns than chem pregnancies so I am really trying to wait it out and not test unless AF is late 2 days.

That's a good idea sweetie. It's better to wait isn't it, it's just so hard to! Glad you're more relaxed about it, that is supposed to help x

hello ladies..

my digi told me .. not pregnant... :sad1: even though i kinda knew it, i was still hoping...

wel, i guess af wil come in full force tomorrow morning!!

you must keep us updated sweetie!!

and ocean pearl.. please keep us updated on the docs visits etc etc!!

af showed today already... i think i have a 13day lp as this is the 3rd month af showed a day earlier!

wel.. here's to march....

Awww. sorry j1405!

At least we can all stay together on this journey. I could NOT help myself last night. Got back from San Fransisco and felt the urge to POAS. I haven't POAS in like 10 days so I took a CB digi HPT and got a :bfn:. :cry: I expected it though. And to be fair, the :witch: isn't supposed to show until Tuesday or Wednesday, but at least I feel like I'm getting the disappointment out of the way.
Woke up to some cramping this morning. Maybe I'll get AF early and be over with that sooner.

Ocean Pearl - do keep us updated too!

The evil :witch: showed up this morning! Days early! :( I guess I get my wish of just getting it over with. On another note, just found out someone I know got preggers 1st month trying (on their honeymoon!). bah humbug is how I feel (but I'll only allow myself to wallow in self-pity for a couple of ours).

Hey girls, so sorry the witch got you both. Hope you're both feeling positive.

I've only just started feeling positive as my period is coming to an end.

Got to get my blood tests done today and oh is filling out his forms for his sa.

I'd hate to think we've been trying so hard but there was a problem all along, so would rather get the tests now.

Are you girls going to do anything different this cycle? The charting is going ok, did my first temp this morning.

X

wel, i don't know what more to do... i think the problem is still my cm. i took the epo last month but it really did not make much of a difference since i had nearly no ewcm on the day i got my pos opk. so i'm going to take epo again this month and go get myself fertileCM to see if it makes a difference this month.

other than that, its just opk's again and the normal vitamins, vitex etc. will be oh's 2nd month on vitamins so hopefully that will start to make a difference as wel.. make those permies stronger and better!

please let us know about your results ocean pearl!

and sweetie, i'm sorry, i'm still a little down.. had a huge fight with oh last night as i've been super bitchy because another month af showed and i've been taking it out on him.. not fair i know but i'm just so sad.. so i guess once af leaves i will feel better. to tell you the truth i just feel like not even trying this month.. but i'll feel better in a few days..

Me and my dp had a massive fight too, just nasty af made me feel like crap and him pickIng on me annoyed me. Don't worry hun it'll pass. Are you going to try preseed? I'm definitely going to use it more around ov this month. I read that without ewcm, the vagina is a pretty hostile place for sperm and most die quickly and only live 12 hours, not the 5 days they claim.

Will definitely keep you posted on results, tested my lh hormone today and a general test. I'm going again for my cd21 tests too soon.

X

great! i hope the tests shed some light on what could cause your delay in getting preggers.

i'm for sure going to try preseed! i bought the fertileCM and the only nasty thing is that you have to take the pill 3 times a day.. i hate all these pills!!!

if i see that my cm is still not too abundant before my pos opk i'm definately using that!! i'm telling you i'm convinced its my cm because i really don't have much right through my cycle. will see if i can get that sorted this month if i would be lucky enough to get a bfp!!

awww hun... sorry you are feeling down and out. i think the only reason I'm not more depressed is because I've just had the feeling that it wouldn't happen with how awful the flu was this month.

ocean_pearl - can I ask how are you getting the doctors to give you all these tests? I'm not familiar with any of them but everyone seems to say that they won't do any testing until you have been trying for a year. I also would hate to be trying all this time to then find out something was wrong.

Even though we've technically only been trying 2 months, I've been off the pill since last July (and we were just avoiding getting preggers the natural way). I think I could tell the Dr. I've ben trying since July right? Maybe help speed things up to get some tests?

I also just started temping this morning. So we'll see...
j1405 - I did the EPO, Preseed, AND Mucinex last month and it definitely made a noticeable difference in my CM! Maybe I need to build up more still, but I will still do all 3 again this month.

Sweetie, I just told them we've been trying for a year because technically I haven't been on bc since 22 months ago and nothings happened. If I were you I would just say you've been trying a year, it's only blood tests and sperm analysis.

J1405 - good luck with the pills, I hope they increase the cm. preseed is great as it comes with an internal applicator which you do 15 mins before sex

Thanks Ocean Pearl! I doubt my DH would go for the SA even though I'd want him too. He already thinks I stress out about it and that we've barely been trying. But maybe I can go get tests done first. Thanks!

Thanks Ocean Pearl! I doubt my DH would go for the SA even though I'd want him too. He already thinks I stress out about it and that we've barely been trying. But maybe I can go get tests done first. Thanks!

It's better to start with the woman my dr said, because it all takes so long. First the day 3 then day 21 tests - that's a month wait already. Then if that's all ok they look inside with a dye test etc and after referrals it really does take a few months to find out. Whereas for guys it's just one test!

My DP was the one who wanted us to get all the tests, he said he'd rather do it all now and know then wait a whole year and then start tests. Maybe explain it to your oh like that - it's just to rule out problems otherwise you could be bding your heart out but it couldn't happen anyway.

I would start if I were you, can't hurt! X

Hi girls, how've you both been? Hope the pms is subsiding by now!

I've booked a consultation with a fertility reflexologist for Friday. I gave a very stressful job and I think this might help de-stress. Worth a shot anyway?

https://www.babycenter.com/404_will-massage-help-me-get-pregnant_1411676.bc

I spoke with a friend who tried to get preggers for over a year before it finally happened. She basically told me the same thing as you said Ocean Pearl - just go to the OB/GYN and tell them I've been trying for a year already. DH is telling me not to stress about it and not to do that yet.
Instead, we've just planned a few fun things to do in the meantime: 2 concerts and we're going to Coachella for my first time!
FX'd it will happen for all 3 of us in March!

P.S. I had my fortune told (sort of) and they told me about a baby: a) Don't rush; b) It will happen and I will have a boy (this one is taken with a HUGE grain of salt since Asian culture always wants a boy); 3) mom and baby will be healthy and happy. Well - I'd take ALL of it with a grain of salt, but trying to focus on not rushing and that it will happen.

Baby Dust ladies! Let's kick out Feb. and get started with March already! :)

Great positive attitude! Love it! Nice idea to book lovely outings together too. X

hi girls!!

wel i'm trying to get my focus back to my job as well since i still have to wait nearly 2 weeks until o... i have quite a stressfull job myself and i think that might contribute slightly to the lack in ability to get preggers!

how old are you ladies if i may ask? i'm turning 28.. so i really want a baby before i'm 30.. at least the first one. and even though people say you only start having problems to conceive from 30, its a concern to me that i'm struggling already and i'm only 27!!

i have been to the obgyn in november after removal of my cyst and she said that when they did the laparoscopy she check everything for me, whether my tubes are blocked etc and she says all looks great!! i have NO fertility problems realting to my ovaries, fallopian tubes etc and i should be able to conceive without problems!! yet, 3 months after that still no bfp!! so i'm thinking its either my cm or oh's sperm thats the problem since i got the ok from my obgyn!

I'm 26 and I feel the same as you, would like my first before I'm 30. If it doesn't happen it won't be the end of the world, there are plenty of women starting then. I think it's good to get a head start!

That's great you had all your tubes etc checked, I really want them to check everything out soon if I don't get a bfp next month, I'm going to really push for the tests.

Your dog is so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->