Zinc for Men and More?

:) SWI - I love it! We did start SWI last night too! Even though I still have negative OPKs and no CM yet. But I figure we'll just get on with it SWI & SFF (Shagging For Fun!).

Sounds like you both have wonderful OHs!

OP - glad your tests went well!

P.S. Can I just tell you guys I really mainly come to BnB for this thread only now? Though I understand a lot of people's frustrations, a lot of the other posts are just filled with negativity and negative thoughts/complaints... I understand people need to vent sometimes, but when everyone chimes in, I almost feel like that negative-nelly thinking and inability to get pregnant vibe might somehow rub off or jinx me! silly I know. But just thankful you ladies are so positive! Even when we have our moments, we're all still upbeat! :)

:) SWI - I love it! We did start SWI last night too! Even though I still have negative OPKs and no CM yet. But I figure we'll just get on with it SWI & SFF (Shagging For Fun!).

Sounds like you both have wonderful OHs!

OP - glad your tests went well!

P.S. Can I just tell you guys I really mainly come to BnB for this thread only now? Though I understand a lot of people's frustrations, a lot of the other posts are just filled with negativity and negative thoughts/complaints... I understand people need to vent sometimes, but when everyone chimes in, I almost feel like that negative-nelly thinking and inability to get pregnant vibe might somehow rub off or jinx me! silly I know. But just thankful you ladies are so positive! Even when we have our moments, we're all still upbeat! :)
Omg, I feel the same re the jinx thing! I love checking in on this thread and usually come back later if there's no new messages :flower:

I really want to stay positive, I'm sure it will help. I like browsing the pregnancy forums and baby club too rather than ttc section

I have neg opks and no cm either, and I'm cd12 so should have some cm by now, getting worried I'm not going to o this month. Hopefully the opk will be pos tomorrow morning :thumbup:

hi ladies,

wel i too love this thread! i rarely check out other posts as well as just like you i feel there is allot of negativity sometimes! i'm feeling a little stressed.. i hate this pre o stress! i'm trying my best to relax but hey i'm finding it hard this month i don't know why!!

did you get a positive opk yet op?? i'm still very dry.. but still a few days till o so i should not be too concerned at the moment! i wish it was here already!!

i'm doig opk's from tomorrow morning... hoping my i date is regular again this month!!

Going to do one at around 10am. Got one cb opk left so will use that. Had faint lines on cheapie opks last night so we dtd last night and this morning then again tonight. Poor oh, last night he said he felt pressured, which is weird because I've been more relaxed this month compared to last. He did it anyway! :)

I haven't been able to keep track of my cm much this month as I'm worried I'll mistake it for semen. Plus I've been using preseed so that is like ewcm. I'm hoping we've covered all bases anyway. Gotta keep going for a couple more days incase I o late.

Good luck with opks J! Do try to relax before ov, try listening to White noise in bed or go for a little walk x

will do!! i'm drinking chamomile tea to help with the tension a bit!! i think oh feels pressured as wel... so i'm trying to ease him into it.. will try bd this weekend every day and use preseed just in case!!

i'm doing all there is for my cm!! so if all fails, there's still preseed :) i hope your opk turns up positive but i'm sure it will!!

It did! BSF! (Big Smiley Face) just now on my cb, did a cheapie at the same time and two lines came up straight away! :)

Lucky we dtd this morning, def got to do it tonight and tomorrow just in case. I hope oh feels better. Any ideas for taking pressure off girls? Last month hen just got down to it. Maybe I'll give him a massage or something? I'm making him a nice dinner tonight x

yay!!!! thats great! wel i think as it is you're chances are great but doing it tonight or tomorrow morning would be the best! i'm having really the same problem with my oh.. he will do it none the less but i don't want to feel like i'm pressuring him...

tel him tonight at dinner, you know the bd is a bit much right now and he feels pressured but you want to try your best this month and that you guys have come this far - doing the tests and everything - and if he could just hang in there for the next 2 days.. then maybe all the other tests won't be necessary. then just bd tonight and tomorrow night.. if you can just do it tonight your chances will be very good OP since you already did it this morning as well!

you know we do so much and we go through the torture of 4 weeks to wait for the next egg and really if they can just give us a few days of bd for crying out loud!!

i'm hoping things work for you guys so you can bd tonight...

ps tell him.. listen hun, no offence but right now i just want your seed.. so if you want to do it in 5 minutes thats fine too!! then i'll leave you in peace.. lo

:awww:l

ps tell him.. listen hun, no offence but right now i just want your seed.. so if you want to do it in 5 minutes thats fine too!! then i'll leave you in peace.. lo

:awww:l
:haha::haha: love it!

tell him tonight at dinner, you know the bd is a bit much right now and he feels pressured but you want to try your best this month and that you guys have come this far - doing the tests and everything - and if he could just hang in there for the next 2 days.. then maybe all the other tests won't be necessary. then just bd tonight and tomorrow night.. if you can just do it tonight your chances will be very good OP since you already did it this morning as well!

you know we do so much and we go through the torture of 4 weeks to wait for the next egg and really if they can just give us a few days of bd for crying out loud!!

i'm hoping things work for you guys so you can bd tonight...

Thanks hun, I hope you're right :flower:

I will say that to him. Last night when he said he was feeling pressured, he then asked when I'm ovulating and I explained within the next two days prob but it's important to do it before the egg comes out. He seemed to understand better then. He then said ooh we dont want to miss it! And got into it then! Bless him!

I texted him a pic of my BSF opk and he was so excited! So I text back it was good he got down to it but it's still important we carry on for a couple of days as you don't know when the egg will come.

Hopefully he'll be up for it.

Hope your oh feels less pressure too, it's hard on them this ttc too although we go through the hard stuff!

X

wel yes... my oh is having a hard week at work so thats why i'm trying every 2nd day until friday bcoz he is really tired at nite.. its funny, when we get into bed he always asks me first, are we going to sleep? as if to ask my permission to sleep in case i wanted to bd first.. its so funny! i try not put too much pressure on him but he knows this weekend is bd time and i am really greatful i o over the weekend because i just say to him he has no reason to moan if we bd allot as he can relax and i don't want to hear he's tired!!

shame they do try but ur right.. they don't really understand the whole ovulation thing unless you really explain it to them! then they understand and get more into the idea.

good luck tonight and may your spermies and egg find one another tonight!! :hugs:

YAY for the positive OPK OP! :)
awww. j1405 - you're OH is so cute to ask you about sleeping. I understand. My DH comes home usually so late at night and often has 10-14 hr days. Even though it takes away any surprise or spontaneous fun, it always works if I let him know we're going to :sex: the night before or the day of. I try to keep it light and fun, saying something to let him know that I want him, or our "code word for :sex:", and usually email or text him something sexy or that "I can't wait for tonight, xoxo", etc. That way he thinks of it as more for fun and something to be excited for to come home for.

wel sweetie i try to do that as well... :) we text allot during the day most day.. we're actually very close :) and it helps to ''flirt'' with him. i also try to keep it light and fun.

wel i still have sticky cm so i'm not too bothered with bding now.. he's going to be late tonight again. so no bd. hopefully tomorrow nite. then def saturday, sunday and if we can monday. i o on sunday so as long as we cover the weekend i'll be happy!!

Get SWI girls!! :D

I'm having some, what I think, ovulation pains. Does this mean the egg is out, or it's on it's way out? Opk still positive at 6pm x

Well as i understand it, you get them as the egg is released! :) i always get it in the morning so i assume i ovulate in the morning! But OP if u guys bd tonight, there's almost no way you will miss the egg!! Especially if u are getting o pains!

The eg still needs to move down the tube so i guess that can take another few hours also. Not sur how fast the egg moves down there to where the sperm is waiting.

Thanks hun that's helpful. It's amazing all this stuff goes on every month and we don't think about it until ttc usually. I wasn't aware of half this stuff!

Had a feel of my cervix earlier for the first time, felt kind of firm-ish but not hard. I'm going to check again tomorrow to see if it's softer. Couldn't get the open or closed thing though, not up to scratch with this cervix stuff yet!

I hope we catch it, plus we did it this morning too.

Off to drag oh to bed, g'night girls :)

Yes "flirting" helps right?

OP - Good Luck tonight!

Update: I got a positive Smiey face on CB Digi this afternoon! No EWCM though and it's actually a few days early! I'm thinking it might be a false positive. But I am glad I am testing twice a day. Usually leading up to a positive I would see the faint line get more and more noticeable on the dip-stick OPKs. This time went from nothing to a smiley face. Going to do the dipstick test next time I have to pee! :)

P.S. How DO you check your cervix? Like I have no idea what to check for. I guess I'm not sure the changes I'm supposed to feel?

OK - So I'm probably really silly. Had to google how to feel the cervix and found this most helpful page: https://www.sisterzeus.com/cervob.htm

Actually I think I can't reach my cervix? Is why I can't feel it?

Very confused since my temps are relatively the same, no EWCM, and no cervix feeling.
I guess we'll just have to DTD every night! :)

I literally stuck my middle finger all the way up to my knuckle and felt around, felt like a round thing, you'll feel it!!

Awesome news on the +opk sweetie! I don't think you can have a false positive as it's detected the LH surge so ovulation will occur from now until 48 hours time.

Get bding! X

OK - So I'm probably really silly. Had to google how to feel the cervix and found this most helpful page: https://www.sisterzeus.com/cervob.htm

Actually I think I can't reach my cervix? Is why I can't feel it?

Very confused since my temps are relatively the same, no EWCM, and no cervix feeling.
I guess we'll just have to DTD every night! :)

Put one leg up on the bath/toilet, reach high. I had to move my finger from left to right and I found my cervix on the left side.

Best bet is to dtd every night :haha:

wel i have tried to feel my cervix too but its just confusing as i really don't know where it is in there and if i'm reaching it either... everything feels the same for me.. lol!

anyhow, sweetie i surely hope you guys bd'd since you got the smiley face. OP is right, when its positive, its positive and you need to SWI!! ASAP!! :) its very possible to o earlier!

i did opk this morning and very faint line. shoul be darker tomorrow and real dark saturday. it was the same last month!! we are going to start bd'ing with preseed tonight so hoping that will help the spermies survive a bit longer.

op i read a bit last nite on fertilization and its actually disturbing to see how little sperm get close to the egg. i also read that the shell of the egg has certain receptors or something that the sperm needs to meet up with exactly in order to penetrate it. also the shell of the egg somethimes favours say boy sperm instead of girl sperm or visa versa. you know how they say if you want a girl take a calcium/magnesium supplement? aparantly this influences the receptors on the shell of the egg which would then attract and let in more girl sperm than boy.. how true this is i don't know. allot of things = scary things = when you dig deeper into these things!! i don't really like reading too much about it as it just makes me feel that its really hard to get pregnant taking all of this into consideration.

anyhow ladies good luck with the next few days of bding - for me and sweetie especially!!

this is MAGIC MARCH for ALL 3 OF US *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->