Zinc for Men and More?

Last night wasn't great, he managed but only just :/ seems like he wasn't putting much effort it tbh. I said what you said, J and he agreed, it's only a couple more days. Once I get a positive opk I want to dtd for at least 3 days after, that means til Friday but I'm not sure he'll manage too :(

I'm worried that if I don't get pregnant this month that it will be even harder with every month of ttc...

Sorry not feeling positive this morning

ah OP.. did you do an opk again today yet to see if its still positive? i see your temp is steadily rising... wel, i really do think you guys did exceptionally good so far!! especially using preseed etc... did you put your legs in the air afterwards?

i think you already o'd and you guys did bd last nite so the sperm went for that egg i can tell you!! if i were you i would keep bd'ing until my smiley face is gone.. but you o anywhere from 6 -24 hours after pos opk and i'm sure sure sure you already ovulated since you got pains too!!

ah OP.. did you do an opk again today yet to see if its still positive? i see your temp is steadily rising... wel, i really do think you guys did exceptionally good so far!! especially using preseed etc... did you put your legs in the air afterwards?

i think you already o'd and you guys did bd last nite so the sperm went for that egg i can tell you!! if i were you i would keep bd'ing until my smiley face is gone.. but you o anywhere from 6 -24 hours after pos opk and i'm sure sure sure you already ovulated since you got pains too!!

I'll do one in a minute, only have IC left though. I always prop my butt up for half an hour after but last night just fell asleep after.

I hope you're right hun, I just hate that he's not into it, I think he was just tired, plus he had a meeting this morning at 7.30am so was thinking of that.

I'm actually hoping for a negative opk now! :haha:

Just did an opk, the line was there but it was definitely faint than yesterday and it didn't come up straight away like yesterdays. I think you may be right J! Can't believe I only had one day of positive opks and ovulated on that day! But then again we don't know for sure, I could o today. God I wish we could tell for sure!

Just looked at it again, line is still as dark as control line so still ovulating.. Will test again tonight x

wel to be on the safe side you guys can bd one last time tonight. the egg will definately be waiting for the sperm and you can tell oh its the last nite.. i'm sure you won't have to do tomorrow as well since by then the egg is either fertilized or died as it would be a good 24 hours after you o'd more or less.

telling them its the last nite usually helps to get them to relax about it!! i really do know how you feel.. my oh likes to bd but he easily moans if i want to do it too much!! and then they always say men think about sex like every 3 minutes or something!! bulshit i tell you! we think about it much more ;)

good luck and i hope your next opk is a BFN!!! :)

Thanks J, you're right I'll tell him this is the last night and he'll be ok. I just worry that the egg will come late and I'll miss it and all that SWI for nothing. FF said I should ovulated between cd13-16 according to opk so would like to dtd until sat just tommake extra sure...

i think if you still have a positive tomorrow morning.. then yes.. but its a known fact that since the moment you get your first pos opk you ovulate between 6 and 36 hours afterward.

and there will be ALLOT of sperm in there already! so check your opk again tomorrow during the day and if still positive i would bd tomorrow nite as wel if your oh will want to..

like is said, i would bd until the opk says negative because then you know you def o'd. because the moment you LH goes down, the egg is out.

read this today and found it interesting :

Q: If I'm taking my basal body temperature, what's the point in doing expensive OPKs?

A: The OPK will tell you when to expect ovulate before it happens, while BBT only tells you after it's over. The thermal shift occurs *after* ovulation in response to increased progesterone production. One your temperature goes up, it's too late to get pregnant. By using OPKs, you'll know before ovulation and can be sure to get your timing right.

i also read its not uncommon to get 2 days of positive as you catch your surge on the way up and then on the way down again. so the levels of lh is still high which is why it would show positive.

hope this helped?

Helped immensely thanks lovely. :)

I was thinking of stopping bding after getting a negative, but then I thought what if the egg comes after the surge I.e when the test is negative, is that possible?

Found this: https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#21

So we'll never know! Argh :D

mmm true.. but then again the norm is 36 hours after the first opk so if your surge goes down ovulation is over and remember you are temping as wel... so if your temps go up you already ovulated. your temp has already risen frm your chart and tomorrow morning i'm sure it will be even higher! i'm convinced you have caught the egg oh!!

and i'm praying your now rapidly forming bean will be super sticky!! :)

just read on the preseed pamphlet now that sperm has 80% more motility with preseed than when no lubricant is used.. so 80% more with preseed than just normal sex!! thats incredible!! so the spermies move allot faster than they would normally move which gives more of them a chance to reach the tubes!!

i'm excited for this month!!

Thanks hun :) I hope the same for you too! I hope we caught it and I hope oh will be up for it tonight!

Still getting strong ov pains this morning so maybe I am still ov x

Okay...negative opk just now but ewcm! Wth?! Definitely gotta bd ASAP! Oh has gone out for drinks but said he won't be long, what if I've missed it arggh :(

I dont think you missed it! You will still have ewcm for a day or so.. Remember you only o'd today so there will still be ewcm! Dont worry :)

But I havent had any so far hun! This is the first of it, I've been quite dry up until now :/

Good Luck OP! FX'd for you that you caught the eggy and it's sticky sticky attaching! :)

How are you doing j1405?

After my positive CB digi OPK yesterday, I took a Target dipstick type of OPK an hour later and it was negative (no trace line at all). Took another one at 9pm and also negative (no trace line). No EWCM. I'm pretty sure the first one was a false positvie, though I've heard that's hard to get.

Even so, we still BD'd last night and I think we'll be SWI from now until maybe Monday? We'll see how much DH can handle! If I had my way, we'd BD at least twice a day! :)

But I havent had any so far hun! This is the first of it, I've been quite dry up until now :/

So you know how last month I thought "I've finally seen what the EWCM looks like!" and thought I got it with help from the EPO? Well, the EPO definitely DID help, but after checking out this site yesterday and seeing the EWCM and HOW stretchy, etc. it is, I realized I sure as heck did not get THAT. I got what they showed on Day 16, but NOT anything like what she had on Day 18!

Really an interesting (though GRAPHIC) site if you guys want to check it out!
https://www.beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/

I realized I must really never paid attention in health class, cuz I didn't know any of this stuff, not even what a cervix looked like or felt like, etc.

wel, i'm still very very dry as wel.. and today i did my 2nd opk and the line was still very very light just like yesterday. now normally the line gets darker each day as i get closer to ovulation but its quite concerning that its still so light.. i will test twice tomorrow since i'm supposed to get my surge tomorrow if i o as i'm supposed to on sunday. and i'm positive i have not o'd already.. because my nips gets very sore once i ovulated and i get the cramping! and nothing yet and only white sticky cm when i'm not dry...

will see tomorrow how it looks but will bd tonight and every night thereafter just in case. maybe my o is delayed this month?? will see what opk shows during the day tomorrow. i'll be so angry if o came early since we really did not bd much in this week!! but i'm sure it didnt.. like i said, no classic signs of ovulation for me yet.

wel sweetie, i'm sure you will get your positive tomorrow as well.. holding thumbs!! xx

So you know how last month I thought "I've finally seen what the EWCM looks like!" and thought I got it with help from the EPO? Well, the EPO definitely DID help, but after checking out this site yesterday and seeing the EWCM and HOW stretchy, etc. it is, I realized I sure as heck did not get THAT. I got what they showed on Day 16, but NOT anything like what she had on Day 18!

Really an interesting (though GRAPHIC) site if you guys want to check it out!
https://www.beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/

I realized I must really never paid attention in health class, cuz I didn't know any of this stuff, not even what a cervix looked like or felt like, etc.
Thanks for that hun, v interesting. I really think it was ewcm as it stretched at least an inch and had the right consistensy.

Good luck with SWI! Hope you get your positive soon! :flower:

wel, i'm still very very dry as wel.. and today i did my 2nd opk and the line was still very very light just like yesterday. now normally the line gets darker each day as i get closer to ovulation but its quite concerning that its still so light.. i will test twice tomorrow since i'm supposed to get my surge tomorrow if i o as i'm supposed to on sunday. and i'm positive i have not o'd already.. because my nips gets very sore once i ovulated and i get the cramping! and nothing yet and only white sticky cm when i'm not dry...

will see tomorrow how it looks but will bd tonight and every night thereafter just in case. maybe my o is delayed this month?? will see what opk shows during the day tomorrow. i'll be so angry if o came early since we really did not bd much in this week!! but i'm sure it didnt.. like i said, no classic signs of ovulation for me yet.

wel sweetie, i'm sure you will get your positive tomorrow as well.. holding thumbs!! xx

Maybe you will ov a bit late, I don't think you have already. Maybe your cycle will be 28/29 days this month in which case you wil O cd15/16 so don't worry hun. Just keep testing twice a day (v important) and you will get your + I'm sure! I always tested at 10am (never with fmu) and again at 5pm.

I was dry up until yesterday, maybe you will be too? I hate how our bodies play tricks on us!

If you're dry I would definitely use the preseed eveeytime you bd, I did because there was no cm and sperm can't travel or survive well. It's important you bd as much as possible before that positive too.

AFM We dtd last night too so I'm hoping we got the egg. My temp went down though which it shouldn't have. Don't think I've been taking them right anyway!

We"ll all be in the tww soon! :coffee:

omg omg omg!! guess what!! when i went to the loo now i felt really wet.. and then i thought ok thats weird.. since i was still very dry and neg opk this morning.. so decided let me check my cervix just for the heck of it to see if the cm is just wet or if MAYBE its EWCM.. and there it was - beautifull stretchy cm!!! like i've never seen before!!

preseed is not stretchy is it?? bcoz i used preseed last nite but also none of it came out after i used the applicator... and early this morning i was stil dry.. but now i have really stretchy cm!!! i'm so excited!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->