Zinc for Men and More?

Preseed is definitely not stretchy hun! :happydance::thumbup:

Although if you used it last night it will still be up there and very wet, I always had some of it come out the next morning. Have a feel again a bit later too in the afternoon as the preseed should be gone.

I think you've got some ewcm and preseed mixed together, and it's all good for those spermies! :thumbup:

yes maybe.. i'm just happy its really stretchy.. its doesn't break easy! i will check again later!! this is such a relief!!

i just want to go home and bd now!!! :) but we will have allot of that this weekend!! thank goodness its friday!!

yes maybe.. i'm just happy its really stretchy.. its doesn't break easy! i will check again later!! this is such a relief!!

i just want to go home and bd now!!! :) but we will have allot of that this weekend!! thank goodness its friday!!

It definitely is ewcm as preseed is just gel, doesn't stretch a bit! :thumbup:

I bet you get a positive tonight.

Make sure you bd ASAP !!

X

Hi girls!

Just got back from my second reflexology session and it went really well. Feel spaced out and really relaxed now. Bought a lovely oil burner and some 'women's essence' to relax.

She said she thinks I ovulated either last night or this morning, and from the left ovary, which is weird because I knew it was the left as I felt twinges there all day, so seems very accurate. She also said my uterus feels good and springy.

She said I've ovulated on the full moon,which I found really interesting as ive always had a weird bond with the moon and found it very comforting. It's also my birth sign ruler!

So feeling very positive now! Hope you girls are getting on well and gearing up for some serious SWI!

X

omg omg omg!! guess what!! when i went to the loo now i felt really wet.. and then i thought ok thats weird.. since i was still very dry and neg opk this morning.. so decided let me check my cervix just for the heck of it to see if the cm is just wet or if MAYBE its EWCM.. and there it was - beautifull stretchy cm!!! like i've never seen before!!

preseed is not stretchy is it?? bcoz i used preseed last nite but also none of it came out after i used the applicator... and early this morning i was stil dry.. but now i have really stretchy cm!!! i'm so excited!!! :happydance:

YAY J!!! That's exactly how I felt last month - so excited to see the EWCM! Isn't it amazing how we notice this stuff and excited for it to boot?!

I don't think Preseed is stretchy like EWCM. But last night I put in the Preseed (and I filled the applicator all the way to the top b/c I was feeling dry). Then I was laying down waiting and it was like oozing out (sorry TMI), and I got some super stretchy like EWCM! I wasn't sure if it was cuz I used too much Preseed OR if it mixed and I suddenly did get EWCM?

Hi girls!

Just got back from my second reflexology session and it went really well. Feel spaced out and really relaxed now. Bought a lovely oil burner and some 'women's essence' to relax.

She said she thinks I ovulated either last night or this morning, and from the left ovary, which is weird because I knew it was the left as I felt twinges there all day, so seems very accurate. She also said my uterus feels good and springy.

She said I've ovulated on the full moon,which I found really interesting as ive always had a weird bond with the moon and found it very comforting. It's also my birth sign ruler!

So feeling very positive now! Hope you girls are getting on well and gearing up for some serious SWI!

X

That is AWESOME OP! FX'd and lots and lot s of baby dust to you! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

So ladies! Looks like we're all in the home stretch! Today is CD13 for me. We BD'd the last 2 nights. The positive OPK CB digi I had the other day I think was faulty. I used it again yesterday and the test holder stick ended up with an error code. I looked it up and it said to not use that test holder stick anymore.
My regular Target dipstick OPK just started showing a faint trace line. So I think we'll be busy SWI this weekend!!!

OP looks like you are a few days ahead of the game from me and J. Praying for you to get a sticky bean!
J, so glad you got your EWCM!

Yeah I'm 2 days ahead of you girls. Still going to dtd again tonight just to make sure :)

Glad you've been dtd sweetie as you want as many sperm in there waiting for the egg!

Happy shagging, girls!! Go get that egg!! :spermy:

:dust::dust:

Ladies i'm a little bummed. I havent gotten a pos opk yet :( its a darker line but nothing like last month! And my ewcm is gone too... I think my o is delayed for some reason! Wel, told oh we MUST SWI the next 2 nites at least. We used preseed last nite and will for the next few times. Hopefully it will help the spermies since my body doesnt want to!

I'm so scared we'll miss the egg :( if there is even an egg this month!

Do you have any pics of opks hun? What's the line been like? I had faint lines for two days and then dark. Maybe you will ov tomorrow or day 16 if you're on a 28/29 day cycle this month?

Have you tested twice a day?

Don't worry sweetheart I sure it will happen x

Eta: if the line is getting darker that is good! Maybe it will be positive later tonight? Try again at 6pm x

I tested at 8am.. Line shows up eventually but lighter than the control line. Did another at 6pm and same thing. Last month the lines showed up almost immediately.

Maybe ur right and it could still turn dark later. Will check again tomorrow morning. I'm sure its notlike i missed it and lh has gone down already.. Coz no cramping and no sore nipples yet. So maybe i'm having a 28 day cycle and will o on monday?

We will bd though and hope we catch the egg somewhere! Ps with the preseed it was great! Nearly NO of oh's sperm came out afterward and there must have been allot since we we bd'd last on monday so he had a few days to build up his soldiers! Really happy with the preseed!

Do you use fmu? 8am is a bit early for the LH to hit your system, usually best times are 2pm-6pm.

See here: https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#10

Glad you've been bding with good build up of sperm too! X

Ladies i'm a little bummed. I havent gotten a pos opk yet :( its a darker line but nothing like last month! And my ewcm is gone too... I think my o is delayed for some reason! Wel, told oh we MUST SWI the next 2 nites at least. We used preseed last nite and will for the next few times. Hopefully it will help the spermies since my body doesnt want to!

I'm so scared we'll miss the egg :( if there is even an egg this month!

Hey J - try not to worry. I never got the "as dark, or darker" than the control line, but since I've been doubling up on the line test vs. the clear blue digital smiley face, I've gotten several "happy face" positives when I still never got the "as dark or darker" line. I was so frustrated the first month, but after I did some research, it seems it is a common thing. Even if it never gets "as dark", I'm sure you still OV'd and you are BD'ing so hopefully you'll catch that egg!

I agree sweetie, which is why I always use cb opks now as it's so clear to know if you are or not, same as hpts, no comparing lines etc x

Thanks sweetie :hugs:

That makes me feel allot better! I think i should go buy a cb opk today and see what it says. I dont know if i want it to be positive or negative lol. I am supposed to o today if everything is as normal this month..

Does the cb digi show a smiley on more than one day? I just dont know what to think of this month.. Best to just bd till tuesday and hope for the best!

Have u gotten a smiley yet sweetie?

Depends on your hormone levels. If you have a longer surge then yes. If you o today it should have a smiley face. I had one for two days in a row x

Thanks op! I'm goin to buy it now. Will it be ok to do it at 12pm?

Yes J - I have gotten the smiley more than once. Last month, I noticed that I would only get smileys late at night (2 nights in a row), but empty faces in the daytime. So one day got was (Smiley p.m., No Face a.m., Smiley again p.m.)
Yes, I already OV'd I think on Friday most likely. I got a positive (almost as dark line - I was trying to use the last of my Target brand) in the morning, but by the evening I got two negatives. We ended up BD'ing early this morning after coming home from a concert. I'm hoping that we caught the egg! I tried to convince DH to BD before the concert, but he wanted to wait.

All we can do now is wait. Oh TWW... at least OP - you're a few days ahead of us!

wel i tried to get a cb opk yesterday but could not find one ANYWHERE!! i couldn't believe it! i think i'm o'ing only today.. having slight cramping but i don't know. i have only had very very little ewcm on friday morning but nothing what so ever over the weekend.. we did bd friday and saturday nights, oh was too tired last nite :( even though i really tried to convince him. we will bd tonight though in case i am ovulating today so we can catch it.

the tww has not even started yet and i already feel out! i have no sore nips like i usually have with o.. this cycle is just messed up i tell you!

going to be a tough tww this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->