Zinc for Men and More?

Stay positive girls! Remember it only takes one little sperm! I reckon you did O Lovely but just missed the surge. You dtd a good amount so that's great! Sometimes it's good to leave one night out and do it the following night to allow more build up. I'm sure my oh was shooting blanks by the end of the week haha!

Sweetie, good luck! Sounds like you timed it well! Are you feeling positive?

Well I'm symptom spotting like a lunatic already! Here's my list:

Sore nipples - since 2dpo never had this before.
AF like cramps but milder - on and off since ov.
Uterus area feels warm?
Vibrating in my left side - so weird!
Backache
Gassy - sorry lol.

I've been trying to relax more to hopefully help it happen x

thanks op! one thing i have noticed now that you mention it is that i have been very gassy from sunday morning as well.. and very bloated. looks like i'm already 4 months along haha! wonder if that has anything to do with ovulation.. grasping at straws but it could be? i have also been extremely hot yesterday..

i really want to try not to symptom spot this month!! but i know that aint gonna happen :haha: did you track your symptoms last month op so you can compare this month?

Those are good signs!

I did track them but not as well as this month because FF does it well. I just used an app last month. I remember last month I had headaches, felt sick, backache but didn't have this much ov pain or mild cramps. My breasts and nips didn't feel any different last month either.

I don't think I could ever not SS! X

wel, i think i'm o'ing today.. i am getting my usual o type cramping... so guess what.. when i get home, i told oh he better not have any clothes on :haha:

wel, i think i'm o'ing today.. i am getting my usual o type cramping... so guess what.. when i get home, i told oh he better not have any clothes on :haha:

:haha:- I love that! Well, DH was tired last night but I managed to entice him enough to DTD again last night! For fun! I was feeling very lovey. But this morning I woke up to what feels like a UTI. ugh! I guess too much :sex: but I can't make it to the Dr. today. I'm planning on guzzling a ton of cranberry juice.

OP - Sounds like good signs! I SS like crazy the first month and I felt realy let down. So I will try not to SS, but we know we can't help ourselves!

wel, we ended up bding right when i got home :happydance:

and today i feel like someone stabbed me in the ovaries. especially the right side. its very sensitive in my lower abdomen when i walk, sit etc.. and its not bcause we bd'd too much lol. so hoping its a sign i did infact ovulate yesterday. bb's starting to get sore but only slightly.

sweetie i'm with you!! i really have learned not to trust my body at all during the tww since i'm ALWAYS disappointed so trying not to notice anything this month. it will be hard but i should rather focus on my job!!

i really have to try hard to get my oh to bd right after the baby making week just for fun. because of his job his stress levels are sky high so his sex drive is non existant.. but he has a great multivitamin which aids in that so we bd enough :) we are going to have a romantic weekend this coming weekend so it will be loooooove making again and not baby making! which will be refreshing!!

Glad you girls are sounding positive, sounds like you've both dtd lots too!

Time to stay relaxed, stress can prevent fertilisation and implantation, I've been listening to whiten noise and had my oil burner on before bed :)

j - so glad you've had ov pains! Sounds like you timed it well.
Sweetie - great news on SWI! Now go guzzle some cranberry juice hehe!

Arm, my temp has steadily risen which is good. Still having mild cramps. At this stage I always feel v fatigued so work was a struggle yesterday. Fell asleep on the sofa at 9.30pm!

Yay we're all officially in the tww!

your temps are looking great op!! lets hope they stay that high!!

oh boy.. cant believe its tww time again!! time does fly by hey.. wel not really in the tww!!

hoping for 3 BFP'S THIS MONTH!!!! :)

your temps are looking great op!! lets hope they stay that high!!

oh boy.. cant believe its tww time again!! time does fly by hey.. wel not really in the tww!!

hoping for 3 BFP'S THIS MONTH!!!! :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance: let's do this!!

According to my temps I ov on cd16?! Which would make me 3dpo today, what the hell? Hmmm confused now. I'm sure I ov on cd14 as I had cramps, ewcm etc

Well I've asked the charting girls and they say I've def ov on cd16 so I'm 3dpo now! This is going to be the longest tww ever!! Lol

Sort of explains why I had a bfn last month if I ovulate later than I thought as we didn't dtd after cd14 last month. However we did this month so hopefully I'm still in the game!

its odd.. and your opk did turn positive earlier so i'm sure you o'd when you think you did!

till when did you guys bd?

Did you see my last post hun?

The girls said you can't go by opks exactly, temps are the only definite way to prove you did in fact ov. Opks can turn positive 2 days before ov so that looks right. You can see when we bd on my chart x

oh no sorry only saw it now.. ok cool!! wel same as with me.. i thought i was supposed to o sunday but i'm sure i only o'd like last nite!

wel luckily you guys did bd the day before and 2 days before cd16 so you should still be fine :) hope oh still had some swimmers left on those days after all the bding going on lol! if you used preseed then your chances are great since they help the sperm even further!

so i think i'm only 1dpo today and you 3dpo.. lol this is going to be a long tww!!

ps even if i only o'd today (also cd16) there would still be enough swimmers for today since we skipped sunday so oh had a little more reserves :) plus i did an opk yesterday (cheapie) i can still not find cb digi's anywhere! and the line was slightly lighter than the control line which makes me think i must have gotten my surge on sunday.

i'm soooo glad we bd'd yesterday!! almost missed it too if we didn't!

oh no sorry only saw it now.. ok cool!! wel same as with me.. i thought i was supposed to o sunday but i'm sure i only o'd like last nite!

wel luckily you guys did bd the day before and 2 days before cd16 so you should still be fine :) hope oh still had some swimmers left on those days after all the bding going on lol! if you used preseed then your chances are great since they help the sperm even further!

so i think i'm only 1dpo today and you 3dpo.. lol this is going to be a long tww!!

I hope he did too! :haha: I used preseed all the days except the last one as I had good cm. In good conditions sperm can last 5 days so maybe the preseed helped them live longer? Hope so.

I'm still testing on Sunday - mothers day!

ps even if i only o'd today (also cd16) there would still be enough swimmers for today since we skipped sunday so oh had a little more reserves :) plus i did an opk yesterday (cheapie) i can still not find cb digi's anywhere! and the line was slightly lighter than the control line which makes me think i must have gotten my surge on sunday.

i'm soooo glad we bd'd yesterday!! almost missed it too if we didn't!

Yeah that's great you did :thumbup: got high hopes for us all this month!

My OH keeps telling me not to think about it too much - yeah ok! :haha:

He was really sweet the other day and said if it happens we are very lucky as it's very hard to conceive, and if it doesn't then that's ok we will just keep trying :cloud9:

I wish I could be as calm and rational!

ahh sweet!! at least they understand its not just sperm meets egg and bam you have a baby! theres so much more to it!!

wel i'm going to really try my bestest to not over think it this month and it doesn't help that my bestie is pregnant and waiting for me to find out too... please two weeks go by fast!!!

God that must be hard, I was thinking of not testing this month - yeah right! Lol

:rofl: yeah that aint gonna happen.. you can try your best but everything inside will scream :test: from about 10dpo!! and i hope you get a positive on mothers day!! that would be super awesome!!

i cant sleep at night because theres just :baby: thought running through my mind :wohoo:

:rofl: yeah that aint gonna happen.. you can try your best but everything inside will scream :test: from about 10dpo!! and i hope you get a positive on mothers day!! that would be super awesome!!

i cant sleep at night because theres just :baby: thought running through my mind :wohoo:

I got a love-hate thing going on with the tww, it's great because of the suspense and anticipation, thoughts of being pregnant :cloud9: but it's hard as it goes so slow and being let down and thinking nah I'm not preggers :cry:

I would love a mothers day bfp! :happydance: but if I ov on cd16 it will be 8dpo really so I'll try to not get discouraged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->