Zinc for Men and More?

yes that is a little early.. i'm only going to test the 24th if i can hold out.

i cant think that i've wanted anything this bad in my life!!

yes that is a little early.. i'm only going to test the 24th if i can hold out.

i cant think that i've wanted anything this bad in my life!!

Ahh me too lovely, wanted to be a mum since I was so young. :hugs:

Wish we were all testing same day :haha:It's great our cycles are practically synched! Which tests are you using? I've just ordered 2 frers and 2 cb digis plus I've got IC! :haha::blush:

lol!! no i would buy 2 frers. one for saturday and one for sunday ( or maybe friday ... lol)
i will only buy a cb digi if i get a line on frer so i can show oh the words pregnant!!!

i'm really trying this month not to lose it! lol

Yay Ladies! Sounds like a good month for us all! I was SO BAD at temping. I honestly didn't even temp on the OV days or after. So I can only hope the OPKs are right for me.

Did you guys have trouble with BnB the last 2 days? I couldn't log-on for most of the day both days. Well, I sure hope we all had plenty of spermies to find and catch the eggs!

I used Preseed everytime this cycle. I never found good EWCM, except for when I thought it was the Preseed maybe on CD15?

Eek, so when can we start testing already? heehee!

i'm glad to say we also bd'd with preseed every time. i read the sucess stories on their website and so so many ppl got their bfp first month trying especially if they don't have much ewcm!! which is my great problem so i'm so excited!! i just know this is my month!! and yours of course!!!! i don't have to symptom spot because i know i'll be pregnant.. just to count the days to test ;) :)

and sweetie you guys bd'd even after your o period stopped so even if you o'd late you also would still have gotten the egg :)

hopefully these 2 weeks fly by!! and yes, bnb was down for system maintanence the last 2 days.

check it out ladies!!! i did the chinese gender predictor and it says i will have a girl!!!! if and when ;) i conceive this month!!! YAY!!!!! surely hope its right!! :happydance:

Hey girls! Couldnt get on all night either!

Well apparently I'm still 3dpo!!!!!!!! :dohh::wacko:

FF gave me crosshairs this morning for cd17 being my ov day :wacko:

Can you have a look?

I really hope I didn't ov on that day because we didn't bd at all around that time :cry:

If AF comes again, I'll keep temping and will just have sex every other day from cd12-20 I think otherwise I'll never catch the egg.

I'm trying to stay positive still, had a huge amount of creamy cm this morning literally soaked my pjs :blush:

Hope you girls are well x

Ok it's changed again, wth?!

I'm 4dpo, ov cd16. Hopefully still have a good chance as we bd night before.

So basically I've discovered using FF that I ovulate later than I thought and therefore have a short luteal phase of 12 days rather than 14, which is good in that I don't have a tww anymore but a 11 day wait but bad in that it's harder to conceive with a SLP as the egg has less time to attach to the womb as it already starts preparing to shed.

Hmmm

hi op

no i looked at your chart and you def o'd at cd 16. What you are looking for is a rise in temperature of about .4 degrees or more after ovulation. By the time you notice the rise in temperature, you have already ovulated... and yours did rise more than .4 degrees. the slight dip at 17dpo is probably just a temp that wasn't taken right maybe?

i'd def say you o'd on cd 16 and with the help of preseed i'm sure there was more than enough spermies around to do the trick! and the creamy cm is a definite sign that ovulation is over.

your still in the game!! :) and you are 4dpo now!!

wel i have a 13 day lp... but i've heard if its below 10 its a problem. everything above 10 is still fine because the egg would have attached by day 10 at least!!

thats why i take 100mg vit b6 which helps allot to lengthen my lp. mine used to be 9!!

Thanks hun, it's like a lightbulb moment! No wonder I haven't been conceiving! Been doing it on the wrong days! So glad I started charting now, was going to give up half way through.

Hoefully because we did it that extra day I'm still in!

If AF shows this month I know to aim for a later day for dtd! I'll also take b complex from day 1. But I will tell my dr my findings too.

Yay for your gender prediction! I would love a baby girl

I'm actually feeling more positive !

X

yes no for sure!! you have a great chance op i just know it!!! we will ALL get pregnant this cycle!!

and if i don't i will start bbt charting as well.. we also did it that extra day which was cd 15 for me so i really feel we have a good chance. if i o'd earlier, we did it enough and if i o'd later, we did it enough as well. and looking at my lp every month and my opk last month i doubt i o eary.. i might also o a bit later.

so yeah!! we will have a positive month!! :D

yes no for sure!! you have a great chance op i just know it!!! we will ALL get pregnant this cycle!!

and if i don't i will start bbt charting as well.. we also did it that extra day which was cd 15 for me so i really feel we have a good chance. if i o'd earlier, we did it enough and if i o'd later, we did it enough as well. and looking at my lp every month and my opk last month i doubt i o eary.. i might also o a bit later.

so yeah!! we will have a positive month!! :D

:happydance::happydance: that's great!

It's funny, I thought I ov'd earlier than most but in fact it's later!

Cmon girls!! 3 BFPs this month, the odds are great!

if you girls want a nice website to symptom spot on, check this out

https://www.twoweekwait.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms

you can check on the side tab for bfp with preseed and various other types of ttc!! i think its an awesome website

if you girls want a nice website to symptom spot on, check this out

https://www.twoweekwait.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms

you can check on the side tab for bfp with preseed and various other types of ttc!! i think its an awesome website

Awesome! Thanks x

My god, that website is addictive!!! :D

So some symptoms today are:

Sore nipples
Shooting pains every now and again in breasts
Sore breasts underarms
Twinges and mild cramps
Lots of creamy cm
Very hungry
Very tired
Big spot on chin - usually get these right before or during AF

Users who are viewing this thread