Zinc for Men and More?

Love this illustration:

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

My god, that website is addictive!!! :D

So some symptoms today are:

Sore nipples
Shooting pains every now and again in breasts
Sore breasts underarms
Twinges and mild cramps
Lots of creamy cm
Very hungry
Very tired
Big spot on chin - usually get these right before or during AF

ahaha - if I were to go off these, I'd have most of those symptoms, oh.. every day! :)

Sore nipples
Sore breasts underarms
Twinges and mild cramps
Lots of creamy cm
Very hungry
Very tired

Hahaha.. Told ya!

Its nice to read everyones story when they got their bfp!! I used to go over all those posts over and over again every month :)

Very interesting and definitely addictive :)

I have sore nips, hungry and tired! Also creamy cm. And headache.

Tryin not to think abt it :)

Yay OP! I'm glad you figured out the days issue. I know you'll get it right this month!
I wish I could be better at temps and charting.

J - That Chinese Gender Predication thing is so fun! Mine says I would have a Boy if I conceived this month! Let's hope I do since DH would be very happy!

I guess I should test on the 24th if AF doesn't show? It sounds so early, yet it's still a week and half away! eek! I go to the Dr. tomorrow, so I am going to mention our TTC and see what she has to say, etc. I will ask her if I should try to get in with the OB/GYN I want even though I'm not preggers yet. My F recommended her OB and I looked her up, she has rave reviews and I recommended her to another (pregnant) friend. She (preggers) said that the OB might not even accept new patients if she is so sought after. So got me worried. DH thinks it's silly of me to go shopping for an OB when 1)I'm not even pregnant yet, and 2) it hasn't been very long since we're TTC.

Oh! I can't wait for the rest of this month to go by!!! Ladies I'm so excited for us all! How is miss HoneyBeeBee?

OK OP! I JUST figured out how to look at your chart! And wow! FF is sooo detailed!

Here is my chart - though you have to remember I'm not so good at temping.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=98847

According to the chart though, it says it predicts I ovulated on Day 14 (which is the same as the OPKs). In retrospect, I think we should have DTD on Day 16 too, just to be safe, but DH was tired. And I DID get him to DTD twice on Day 15. :) heehee

Hi ladies - I am going to have DH start taking zinc as he only has 23% rapid moving swimmers! And I don't even know if they are forward progressive or not (the RN just said "moving"). Does anyone know about how long it should take to start making a difference? I heard about 3 months!

Sore nipples
Sore breasts underarms
Twinges and mild cramps
Lots of creamy cm
Very hungry
Very tired

ahaha - if I were to go off these, I'd have most of those symptoms, oh.. every day! :)

:haha::haha: I know, just want to record it all hehe

Yay OP! I'm glad you figured out the days issue. I know you'll get it right this month!
I wish I could be better at temps and charting.

J - That Chinese Gender Predication thing is so fun! Mine says I would have a Boy if I conceived this month! Let's hope I do since DH would be very happy!

I guess I should test on the 24th if AF doesn't show? It sounds so early, yet it's still a week and half away! eek! I go to the Dr. tomorrow, so I am going to mention our TTC and see what she has to say, etc. I will ask her if I should try to get in with the OB/GYN I want even though I'm not preggers yet. My F recommended her OB and I looked her up, she has rave reviews and I recommended her to another (pregnant) friend. She (preggers) said that the OB might not even accept new patients if she is so sought after. So got me worried. DH thinks it's silly of me to go shopping for an OB when 1)I'm not even pregnant yet, and 2) it hasn't been very long since we're TTC.

Oh! I can't wait for the rest of this month to go by!!! Ladies I'm so excited for us all! How is miss HoneyBeeBee?

I would definitely say you've been ttc over a year but no luck. Not sure on obgyns Hun we dont have those, I guess that's like a midwife?

Ooh I might try that gender predictor! I'm sure you will get a son and daughter v soon x

She's ok haven't heard from her today x

OK OP! I JUST figured out how to look at your chart! And wow! FF is sooo detailed!

Here is my chart - though you have to remember I'm not so good at temping.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=98847

According to the chart though, it says it predicts I ovulated on Day 14 (which is the same as the OPKs). In retrospect, I think we should have DTD on Day 16 too, just to be safe, but DH was tired. And I DID get him to DTD twice on Day 15. :) heehee
FF is amazing, it's the best one. I think you dtd enough sweetie, don't worry :haha:

You have to record your bbt everyday at the same time after 3 hours of sleep otherwise your results may be inaccurate. I can't see yours on that link hun

Glad you're feeling positive :flower:

Hi ladies - I am going to have DH start taking zinc as he only has 23% rapid moving swimmers! And I don't even know if they are forward progressive or not (the RN just said "moving"). Does anyone know about how long it should take to start making a difference? I heard about 3 months!

I'm not sure how long it takes, maybe google? My DP has been taking 25g for a couple of months now and multivits his libido is definitely higher.

Well, the higher libido is definitely good! My DH could use some of that! LOL

Love this illustration:

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

oh wow... where did you get this illustration?? its amazing!!!

We DTD almost everyday around O time. At the least it is every other day.

Well, the higher libido is definitely good! My DH could use some of that! LOL

hi lulu... welcome :) wel, i read that it takes men 4 months to make new sperm. so if you start oh on zinc it would probably have full effect with real strong swimmers in 4 months, but it does help sooner as wel. because of stress, my oh also has a lower libido but his multivit is helping him with that too so i'm grateful :)

Love this illustration:

oh wow... where did you get this illustration?? its amazing!!!

Amazing isn't it?! Nicked it from another thread :haha: thought you girls would find it helpful.

I did that gender prediction and mine was a boy if we conceive this month. I guess it's a 50/50 chance of that:haha: DP would love a boy though, I'd love a girl.

Ah because on your chart it doesn't seem very often? Maybe that was just last month though? x

Yeah, least month was horrible because we were both sick, and then DH had to do a SA twice! The first time he did it, the lab techs dropped the sample! So he had to give another sample. So the first time we withheld for 3 days and the second one 4 days. But we did DTD twice on O day this past cycle. Still didn't do the trick though.

Ah because on your chart it doesn't seem very often? Maybe that was just last month though? x

Yeah, least month was horrible because we were both sick, and then DH had to do a SA twice! The first time he did it, the lab techs dropped the sample! So he had to give another sample. So the first time we withheld for 3 days and the second one 4 days. But we did DTD twice on O day this past cycle. Still didn't do the trick though.

Ah ok, that explains it! Poor dh, dropping his goo :haha:

Mines going to get a SA done if AF comes this month.

Getting my day21 tests tomorrow morning too x

Yeah, he was not happy about it. But I was home the day he had to do his 2nd SA so I helped him :haha:

Good luck with your blood tests! How long have you been TTC? Any known issues?

Yeah, he was not happy about it. But I was home the day he had to do his 2nd SA so I helped him :haha:

Good luck with your blood tests! How long have you been TTC? Any known issues?

My DP said I'm not allowed to help as nothing can get on it, I said not even a hand? :haha: he's shy about it bless him.

We've been ntnp since I came off the depo shot in april 2011 but nothing ever happened, but we weren't doing it on the right days I assume. We decided to actively try in feb this year so this is cycle 2. My day 3 bloods were normal so we'll see about the day 21.

I read a bit of your story on another thread you were on, sorry about pcos :hugs: are you on clomid?

Oh, I guess I would be shy too if I had to do it! lol. My DH is NOT shy at all! He was all excited about it. But I do have to admit, it was kind of fun :haha:

Well technically, doctors consider NTNP as TTC. So you have been "trying" almost a year! Definitely time to get at least some blood work done and a SA. Maybe even a transvaginal ultrasound as well.

I haven't started meds yet. I am waiting forever in a referral process. In order for me and DH to get referred to the FS, we both had to get blood work done, and DH had to get a SA. Well he got his blood work done a week and a half ago and the results STILL aren't in! They are taking forever! Also, it was like a 2 week process for his SA since they dropped the first one and didn't tell us about it until almost one week later! Once his blood results come in, the infertility coordinator will submit all of the info to the infertility clinic, and they approve/deny it within 4 business days. Then, if it is approved, I can set up an appointment. Who knows how long I will have to wait for the appoinement!

Sorry, I just went off on a rant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"