Zinc for Men and More?

So does anyone know if Zinc or anything else helps men with low testosterone? Just found out last night DH has a low testosterone level :(

So does anyone know if Zinc or anything else helps men with low testosterone? Just found out last night DH has a low testosterone level :(

What did dr suggest? Hows his diet? Does he exercise?

Zinc is great for fertility, testosterone is good for sex drive x

Found these:

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/tutorials/lowtestosterone/ur189102.pdf
https://www.malefertilitysupplements.com/importance-of-testosterone-in-male-fertility.htm

Thanks for the links. I actually already read the first one last night.
He hasn't talked to his doctor yet. He does not exercise, and we don't have the healthiest diet, but it isn't that bad either.

Thanks for the links. I actually already read the first one last night.
He hasn't talked to his doctor yet. He does not exercise, and we don't have the healthiest diet, but it isn't that bad either.

You would be amazed at how changing a few thing like brown rice instead of White and eating more dark greens, pulses, nuts and fruit, can help fertility and general well being. Same for exercise.

Yeah, we are going ot start exercising this week. We just quit smoking a little bit ago so just taking one step at a time.

It is just so frustrating, because other then our hormones, we are two young healthy adults.

Yeah, we are going ot start exercising this week. We just quit smoking a little bit ago so just taking one step at a time.

It is just so frustrating, because other then our hormones, we are two young healthy adults.

I've quit smoking too, it reduced conception rates by 40%, it would take a woman who smokes a year longer to conceive than one who doesn't. So good on you both for quitting!

Hahaha, it is a little funny you found that info. My mom smoked throughout mine and my sister's pregnancies. And we came out perfectly healthy. And my sister smoked and got pregnant accidentally 4 times. I guess I am not so lucky though.

Hahaha, it is a little funny you found that info. My mom smoked throughout mine and my sister's pregnancies. And we came out perfectly healthy. And my sister smoked and got pregnant accidentally 4 times. I guess I am not so lucky though.

Those stats are on average, of course there are millions who conceive while smoking

Yeah, too bad we weren't one of those millions! Then again, I don't want my baby to ingest any tobacco residue or anything. So maybe it was a good thing!

yes, wel check this pic out. the first pic is still a day or 2 before that person ovulated. this pic the lady actually ovulated while they were doing a partial hystorectomy. i think this is how it really looks... the egg still big untill it meets the sperm, then its tiny tiny...

AMAZING pics! Crazy to think - ovulating during a hysterectomy!

That's crazy! Accidentally got preggers 4x's!?!? Sometimes I worry how come I've never gotten pregnant on "accident". I guess by the time you're my age, most women have been pregnant at least once. :(

I've been crazy busy this week. Hosted a wine & cheese night for my girlfriends last night. Since once do get preggers, I can't have wine. I'm just thinking at at least I'm close to halfway done with TWW! Trying not to symptom spot but my breasts have been feeling heavy and tender.
Went to see the Dr. yesterday about a skin issue. She told me not to worry, but said I should send DH to get a sperm count check just to know. Yeah - I can't really convince DH to do that until say we don't get pregnant for a year.

I've been crazy busy this week. Hosted a wine & cheese night for my girlfriends last night. Since once do get preggers, I can't have wine. I'm just thinking at at least I'm close to halfway done with TWW! Trying not to symptom spot but my breasts have been feeling heavy and tender.
Went to see the Dr. yesterday about a skin issue. She told me not to worry, but said I should send DH to get a sperm count check just to know. Yeah - I can't really convince DH to do that until say we don't get pregnant for a year.

Wow the wine and cheese night sounds amazing! :thumbup:

Glad you've been busy hun, helps the tww go faster. Your symptoms sound good so far x

Had a slight temp dip this morning at 7dpo hoping implantation is occurring...

Nips are still so sore, even if my clothes brush against them it kills. Having mild cramps still too.

How are you girls? Been quiet on here, are we all waiting to test now?! Hehe

I'll try an ic tomorrow but I'll only be 9dpo so im thinking I should wait until at least 10/11dpo.

Last night I had a stitch-like feeling in my left side near the centre, it was there for a good half an hour. Cm is v wet again but that happens when af is coming.

I really feel like she is as the cramps I had last night in bed felt just like it.

Not feeling v positive today girls, I just know af is going to show

sounds good op!! wel, i don't feel like this is my month at all.. don't know why. just have a feeling that there's nothing in there. only 7 or 6dpo today but no symptoms. just my normal sore nipples after o...

so i think i'll test if af doesn't show next week saturday.

sounds good op!! wel, i don't feel like this is my month at all.. don't know why. just have a feeling that there's nothing in there. only 7 or 6dpo today but no symptoms. just my normal sore nipples after o...

so i think i'll test if af doesn't show next week saturday.

Funny you say that because a lot of girls who got their bfp mentioned having not many symptoms compared to previous months of loads of symptoms.

Stay positive lovely. I'm not really into poas as much this time x

Good luck ladies on testing! I am still waiting to O! AF just ended a few days ago so me and DH have just been DTD for fun...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->