Zinc for Men and More?

Hang in there OP! I've just been not thinking about it much. Nothing else we can really do at this point...
I don't really feel like I have any symptoms either. I guess I have a few more days till testing or AF to show.

Let's all hang in there and hope for a positive week!

Nope, quickly went to the loo this morning so I wouldn't test! Lol trying to hold out until af is due but might try 11dpo x

it says 9dpo now? sometimes they change a bit later.. timezones or something.

it says 9dpo now? sometimes they change a bit later.. timezones or something.

Ah :haha:

I've had every single symptoms on that darn ticker but I know I'm out this month, don't feel anything! Next month I'm definitely going to relax more, just bd every other day in fertile window x

wel the feeling is mutual.. i really have no symtpoms. zero, nada, ziltch!!

not even the slightest bit of cramping :( so i feel out too..

but you know, we shouldn't be so bummed already since we have not even hit 10dpo yet.. so there is still a chance even though i don't feel very hopeful right now.

maybe if we were not lucky this month, we should try bd after 'o' and not just before because i think the thing with you and me is we o later than what we think and just have shorter lutheal phases.

you had a temp dip again today? wel, i saw a girl on here today who recently got her bfp and her chart didn't have really high temps or anything. so will have to wait and see i guess..

u know if we get preggers next month only, my due date will be 24 Dec :) how crazy is that!! and oh and myself have a holiday planned for a week which falls exactly over my fertile week!! so we will be having a relaxed time and lots of bd without thinking too much about it. i'm not even going to tell him i'm o'ing.. only if we don't get around to do it enough according to me... lol

but hey!! i'm still praying my ass of for those 2 lines this month!!!!

but you know, we shouldn't be so bummed already since we have not even hit 10dpo yet.. so there is still a chance even though i don't feel very hopeful right now.

maybe if we were not lucky this month, we should try bd after 'o' and not just before because i think the thing with you and me is we o later than what we think and just have shorter lutheal phases.

you had a temp dip again today? wel, i saw a girl on here today who recently got her bfp and her chart didn't have really high temps or anything. so will have to wait and see i guess..

u know if we get preggers next month only, my due date will be 24 Dec :) how crazy is that!! and oh and myself have a holiday planned for a week which falls exactly over my fertile week!! so we will be having a relaxed time and lots of bd without thinking too much about it. i'm not even going to tell him i'm o'ing.. only if we don't get around to do it enough according to me... lol

I've had dull cramping since O but today nothing..weird. Might do an IC when I get home :haha:

I don't think my temp was accurate today as my damned cats woke me at 5am so I was half dozing when I temped and you're meant to do it right after 3 good hours of sleep.

I think next month I will start bding later, like day 13 until day 20 instead of starting so early, I'll also know when I'm safe to stop dtd after my temp goes up, which is useful

I've heard of sooo many people get pregnant when they go away on holiday and are relaxed! Definitely next month will be relaxed ttc!

Yeah we all are still in the game so let's stay positive! :thumbup::thumbup:

How are you doing sweetie888?

I've had dull cramping since O but today nothing..weird. Might do an IC when I get home :haha:

I don't think my temp was accurate today as my damned cats woke me at 5am so I was half dozing when I temped and you're meant to do it right after 3 good hours of sleep.

I think next month I will start bding later, like day 13 until day 20 instead of starting so early, I'll also know when I'm safe to stop dtd after my temp goes up, which is useful

I've heard of sooo many people get pregnant when they go away on holiday and are relaxed! Definitely next month will be relaxed ttc!

Yeah we all are still in the game so let's stay positive! :thumbup::thumbup:

How are you doing sweetie888?

What is an IC again?

Don't feel too down ladies! I don't have ANY symptoms either. Nada, nothing, zilch. I actually thought I could test on Wednesday. But I guess that's just b/c Countdown to Pregnancy stops the calendar after CD22 (and then you have to add each day yourself). Seeing my ticker though, it says I still have 4 days till testing. :(

I know we should BD longer after O. But DH was tired and I forget why we stopped after 1 day after O.

It's so crazy, my GF that we talked about starting to try to get pregnant last November is already more than halfway done with her pregnancy. She thinks she might have been pregnant or just gotten pregnant around the time we started talking about it. I know I haven't been "trying" as long. We actively tried not to get pregnant in Nov. and Dec. because I didn't want to be due anytime near my sister's wedding. Jan. was a fail and Feb. was a bust since I got sick. So I guess technically this month really only counts as month #2 TTC, but I can't believe my friend is already 5 months preggers.
Time flies, yet seems so slow.

Ic is Internet cheapie test hun.

Well 10dpo and bfn obviously! Trying to stay positive but I'm waning...

How are you girls?

Sweetie, sorry about the situation with your friend that must be tough x

Ic is Internet cheapie test hun.

Well 10dpo and bfn obviously! Trying to stay positive but I'm waning...

How are you girls?

Sweetie, sorry about the situation with your friend that must be tough x

ah... :( sorry about the bfn!! stay positive op!!

me on the other hand still dont have much hope. my nips which has been semi-sore after o (which is normal) has now started to be less sore as well.. so i have NO symptoms at all. nothing to give me the slightest bit of hope.

we i think i might only be 8dpo today so i guess will see in the days to come. i just wish the weekend would come already!!

Oh thanks! IC - I forgot since I'm never patient enough to wait and order them online.

Hang in there OP! It's still early! But I understand. I'm not trying to hold on to too much hope and then be disappointed.

I should know in a few days whether AF will come or not. I usually get cramping a day or two before.

Hope you're hanging in there too J! It's past 1:00 AM and I realized that you guys are up when I am sleeping! No wonder I miss out on all the convo! :)

yes sweetie lol.. our timezones are swoppd around. its about 10 am where i am :)

wel i read some great posts of people who got their bfp's this month with no symptoms. - its like its '' no symptom march '' lol

2 girls sofar, midnightfalls and twinklestop got their bfps just this week with absolutely no symptoms! wow just when you want to give up, these ladies give you hope!!!

i really do hope i will be one of them too!!

***UPDATE LADIES***

so today i'm having *very light* to mild cramping. only started about an hour ago. almost feels like when you are stressed and your stomach is in a knot.. only its in my lower abdomen and its not gas.. its not like af cramps when you feel, geez my stomach is cramping, its more like a nagging type of cramping.. wel, first symptom for me so thought i'd share.. dunno if its just bcoz i'm sooo hungry that my tummy is making it feel like cramps..

but its a weird sensation.. not like something i usually get.

any thoughts??

***UPDATE LADIES***

so today i'm having *very light* to mild cramping. only started about an hour ago. almost feels like when you are stressed and your stomach is in a knot.. only its in my lower abdomen and its not gas.. its not like af cramps when you feel, geez my stomach is cramping, its more like a nagging type of cramping.. wel, first symptom for me so thought i'd share.. dunno if its just bcoz i'm sooo hungry that my tummy is making it feel like cramps..

any thoughts??

I'm hoping it's little bean implanting!! :thumbup:

My hubby started taking mens multi-vitamins designed for those trying to conceive about 3 months ago. We're getting the most recent SA results today, majorly hoping it'll have improved cos it was getting lower and lower count each time!

Our doc who was doing my internal ultrasounds to check if I was ovulating was so bad at not really telling us anything. Her favourite line seemed to be "as long as you're eating a healthy diet and doing some exercise"...without actually going into what that consisted of. When we asked her about zinc and selenium she gave us a non-committal answer like "there's no real research to suggest it helps but it wouldn't do any harm if you did take it". I mean, really!

So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that his count will have improved. We'll also find out if we're going down the IVF or ICSI route - with the 22 month waiting list that will entail. But at least if his count goes up I might be able to start taking Clomid.

It's so frustrating!!!

My hubby started taking mens multi-vitamins designed for those trying to conceive about 3 months ago. We're getting the most recent SA results today, majorly hoping it'll have improved cos it was getting lower and lower count each time!

Our doc who was doing my internal ultrasounds to check if I was ovulating was so bad at not really telling us anything. Her favourite line seemed to be "as long as you're eating a healthy diet and doing some exercise"...without actually going into what that consisted of. When we asked her about zinc and selenium she gave us a non-committal answer like "there's no real research to suggest it helps but it wouldn't do any harm if you did take it". I mean, really!

So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that his count will have improved. We'll also find out if we're going down the IVF or ICSI route - with the 22 month waiting list that will entail. But at least if his count goes up I might be able to start taking Clomid.

It's so frustrating!!!

That dr sounds crap, sorry. I'd see a nutritional therapist for more help on diet. Good luck! X

She's the fertility doctor! We are now at a different hospital that does all the assisted conception stuff and the nurse we got on our initial appointment was amazing compared to that doctor.

***UPDATE LADIES***

any thoughts??

Ditto OP! Here's hoping it's a sticky ben implanting! I woke up a little bit nauseous. But it could also be from my sinuses? We're on the same DPO. Just a few more days!:dust::dust::dust:

***UPDATE LADIES***

any thoughts??

Ditto OP! Here's hoping it's a sticky ben implanting! I woke up a little bit nauseous. But it could also be from my sinuses? We're on the same DPO. Just a few more days!:dust::dust::dust:

Is your nose usually stuffy sweetie?

I'm having weird radiating cramps from both ovaries, haven't had anything all day now this. Think its AF as implantation apparently feels like pinching.

Aww sorry about the time difference lovely, I wondered why you weren't around during the day! :haha: remind me where you are again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->