Zinc for Men and More?

wow very interesting!! especially because my lp is/was very short. its 13 days now for 3 consecutive months and hoping -if af shows - it will only be saturday so it would still be 13 days. luckily for me that is within the normal range!! op luckily you have seen a doc already and they can get you on the right path from here on out!!!

let us know what the doc says about your prog levels!!!

wow very interesting!! especially because my lp is/was very short. its 13 days now for 3 consecutive months and hoping -if af shows - it will only be saturday so it would still be 13 days. luckily for me that is within the normal range!! op luckily you have seen a doc already and they can get you on the right path from here on out!!!

let us know what the doc says about your prog levels!!!

I thought it was interesting too, esp about how b6 affects follicles.

I thought my lp was normal before I started temping as I thought I ov'd day 14 so that made my lp 12 but infect I ov day 16 making lp 10. You really cannot pinpoint ov without temping.

Dr left a voicemail saying I am ovulating, which is good news but it's not my regular dr so I'll call him tomorrow to discuss it more in-depth.

How are you today lovely?

yes the b6 is very good.. i take 100mg every day same time i take my prenatal vitamin. reason is the b6 needs b12 to absorb and the prenatal vit has that in.

works great for me!! my tummy is still funny today.. doing weird things.. now its growling at me... lol.. like when ur hungry.. but i'm not hungry at all!! and did eat today already. still the very light cramping in between. but my nips has stopped being painful and that is always a classic sign of af showing up :(

i have decided to test tonight... so will see, at least then i can get the suspense over with. if its a bfn then i'll wait for af.. i anyways only have one frer left at home.. will let you ladies know!

yes the b6 is very good.. i take 100mg every day same time i take my prenatal vitamin. reason is the b6 needs b12 to absorb and the prenatal vit has that in.

works great for me!! my tummy is still funny today.. doing weird things.. now its growling at me... lol.. like when ur hungry.. but i'm not hungry at all!! and did eat today already. still the very light cramping in between. but my nips has stopped being painful and that is always a classic sign of af showing up :(

i have decided to test tonight... so will see, at least then i can get the suspense over with. if its a bfn then i'll wait for af.. i anyways only have one frer left at home.. will let you ladies know!

Wait until the morning! You'll be 12dpo then and use fmu! :flower:

Just got my b complex but only 50mg as that's recommend dose for lpd

yes and as it is i think i'm only 10dpo. remember i said i think i o'd later... so there is still hope. and ur righ... getting a bfn is way too heartbreaking. i'm making a pact not to test unless af is late... i'm having to learn this the hard way it seems :( but no more this was the last devastating bfn!!

i used to take only 50mg... it didn't do anything for me. then went on to 100mg and only then my lp improved. you can try 50mg the first month and see how it goes. i know you can take up to 200mg :)

yes and as it is i think i'm only 10dpo. remember i said i think i o'd later... so there is still hope. and ur righ... getting a bfn is way too heartbreaking. i'm making a pact not to test unless af is late... i'm having to learn this the hard way it seems :( but no more this was the last devastating bfn!!

i used to take only 50mg... it didn't do anything for me. then went on to 100mg and only then my lp improved. you can try 50mg the first month and see how it goes. i know you can take up to 200mg :)

Do you still take it?

yip i do faithfully... i will keep taking it even if i get preggers. it helps with morning sickness. i will scale down though once i'm pregnant.

yip i do faithfully... i will keep taking it even if i get preggers. it helps with morning sickness. i will scale down though once i'm pregnant.

Thing is I've always taken b vits but stopped once ttc :dohh::dohh: as I thought it would mess my cycle up! Typical.

Here's to a Christmas baby! How lovely would that be, to have a baby around that lovely, snuggly, family time? :cloud9:

wel, tested and got a BFN :(:(:(:(

Awww. J - I'm sorry :( But maybe it IS still too early?

DEFINITELY! That's why I'm trying to hold out. Every morning this week, I've just been running to the bathroom to pee while I'm still half asleep. Then I can resist test w/FMU. I've been having slight cramping... so I'm feeling out, but trying to stay hopeful still.

how are you feeling though sweetie...? anything promising?

and come to think of it... i would like a baby that time... it would be an amazing christmas gift :) :) so here's to a christmas baby!!!!

meh... been having some light cramping but that is about it. All minor symptoms just point to the witch coming soon. I'm trying to think positive though.

Yeah, if I were due this cycle, DD would be end of Nov. which is nice b/c of Thanksgiving (in America) and my mom's bday. It would be nice since there will always be family get togethers at the holidays.

The witch got me. :( I'm actually more depressed than I thought I would be. :(

awww sweetie... mine is still away... :shrug: my ticker says today is the first day of my new cycle.. which is wrong because tomorrow should be..

i'm feeling stronger cramps now so af should be here in no time. its strange though because last month af started on sunday so technically it should only start tomorrow... plus i'm convinced i o'd later...

oh wel regardless... here's to that christmas babies!!! ***

ps. i was very down yesterday as wel... is it worse seeing a bfn or just getting af???

The witch got me. :( I'm actually more depressed than I thought I would be. :(

:hugs::hugs: sorry hun, depressing isn't it. Be sad if you feel sad. Let it out and then you'll feel better. I was for a day and now I'm feeling optimistic again.

I think if it like this, it takes a healthy couple around 6 months average to conceive so 20% chance a month so every month we're not pregnant is one less month to wait until we are :thumbup:

awww sweetie... mine is still away... :shrug: my ticker says today is the first day of my new cycle.. which is wrong because tomorrow should be..

i'm feeling stronger cramps now so af should be here in no time. its strange though because last month af started on sunday so technically it should only start tomorrow... plus i'm convinced i o'd later...

oh wel regardless... here's to that christmas babies!!! ***

ps. i was very down yesterday as wel... is it worse seeing a bfn or just getting af???

For me it's worse getting bfn as you're still in limbo which I find unbearable. Hence no early testing for me this month.

I think you're going to get a bfp soon! :happydance:

wow i wish i do!!! but i have no sore boobs anymore!! that is SO an af sign... so i'm sure i'll be joining you ladies on the next bd rampage!! lol

i have to run a half marathon tomorrow morning so i'm hoping the af cramps wont be as bad as the other months!! my bestie is so counting on me being pregnant this month... :( getting af will be such a let down for so many ppl in my life this month!! we were all really hoping for that bfp!!

You're not out yet! And not everyone gets sore boobs until later on like 6 weeks preggers.

I want a Christmas baby!! :D I'm hoping the b complex helps my lp increase this month. If I were to conceive this month my due date would be 27th dec! Lol

Decided to dtd every other day this month too rather than everyday. My reflexologist agreed with you guys and said you can have too much sex and to let spermies build up is better. So will start bding on cd12 EOD until cd18. Will be using preseed again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->