Zinc for Men and More?

If i have a christmas baby my due date would be 24 DEC!!!! crazy right!!!

you know what you can try if its not too expensive... FertilAid for woman. that will help your lp for sure because it has vitex in! with that the additional b6. should work like a charm!!

i have thought about that too that maybe all of us should try bd every second day and see how it goes? i really do think that by the time you need sperm the most, poor oh's sperm is so depleted because of all the bd before o day that there is'nt many more good sperm left. at least you know that you should bd a bit later.. but every 2nd day would work great i think!!

we will be using preseed also and i just found cb digi opk's yesterday!!! bought them immediately before they sell out again, so will have a clearer indication of when o is supposed to be!! and no trying to read lines anymore!!

i'll be so happy if i get a bfp but if af only shows tomorrow i would be happy too as my cycles will then pretty much be the same for the last 4 months which is a good sign that they are regular!!

If i have a christmas baby my due date would be 24 DEC!!!! crazy right!!!

you know what you can try if its not too expensive... FertilAid for woman. that will help your lp for sure because it has vitex in! with that the additional b6. should work like a charm!!

i have thought about that too that maybe all of us should try bd every second day and see how it goes? i really do think that by the time you need sperm the most, poor oh's sperm is so depleted because of all the bd before o day that there is'nt many more good sperm left. at least you know that you should bd a bit later.. but every 2nd day would work great i think!!

we will be using preseed also and i just found cb digi opk's yesterday!!! bought them immediately before they sell out again, so will have a clearer indication of when o is supposed to be!! and no trying to read lines anymore!!

i'll be so happy if i get a bfp but if af only shows tomorrow i would be happy too as my cycles will then pretty much be the same for the last 4 months which is a good sign that they are regular!!

Vitex is agnus castus isn't it? I might try that but you only take it up to ov as it can lead to abnormalities apparently.

Great news on the cb digi opks :thumbup: I get them online now as they do refill packs. Its so much easier than reading lines.

I know what you mean about losing the good sperm, it's a tricky on isn't it, I guess the best thing to do is not have sex too early before ov so the good ones will be there still for the egg.

Last month we started SWI at cd10 which was too early, this month I think will start cd13 just incase the bvits move my ov back.

I hope you get your bfp, I wish you temped so I could see what your temp is today! :haha:

Yes now i wish i tempted as well!! i'm getting a crazy headache so thats also indicative of af starting... arrrggg...

i take the agnus castus the whole cycle. it cant cause abnormalities because all it does is regulate your hormones by way of your pituary gland. on fertilaid you are said to take it your whole cycle too... and thats specifically made for ttc.. so dunno.

i'm sure oh will appreciate the break in bd as wel... lol. wel if it does not work bd'ing every 2nd day maybe we should try SMEP on the next month?

Yes now i wish i tempted as well!! i'm getting a crazy headache so thats also indicative of af starting... arrrggg...

i take the agnus castus the whole cycle. it cant cause abnormalities because all it does is regulate your hormones by way of your pituary gland. on fertilaid you are said to take it your whole cycle too... and thats specifically made for ttc.. so dunno.

i'm sure oh will appreciate the break in bd as wel... lol. wel if it does not work bd'ing every 2nd day maybe we should try SMEP on the next month?

Hmm not sure then hun, just read a thread a few days ago saying to only take it up to ov :shrug: probably fine though.

I was thinking about smep too. So once you get a positive opk you dtd for 3 consecutive days then one day off, then dtd again, that's it isn't it?

yip. which sounds good to me. after all the 3 days from pos opk are the most important ones. then the extra day incase you o later. in your case i would do the 3 days with pos opk, one day off and then the next 2 days again?

yip. which sounds good to me. after all the 3 days from pos opk are the most important ones. then the extra day incase you o later. in your case i would do the 3 days with pos opk, one day off and then the next 2 days again?

Sounds good to me! I'm not making a big deal about it to oh. Prob won't mention it and just come on to him x

Yip, best way. But I think doin it every 2nd day will be a good idea too!

Since I got my oh to take this new vitamin, his sex drive has increased immensely!! We bd every 2nd day at least if not every day and its all him!! Its awesome!! Usually I had to come on to him.. :) it must be the ginseng..

So I don't have to worry at o time next month lol!!

Yip, best way. But I think doin it every 2nd day will be a good idea too!

Since I got my oh to take this new vitamin, his sex drive has increased immensely!! We bd every 2nd day at least if not every day and its all him!! Its awesome!! Usually I had to come on to him.. :) it must be the ginseng..

So I don't have to worry at o time next month lol!!

Oooh excellent!! :happydance:

What is he taking, just ginseng? I've heard macca root is great for libido and fertility in men.

My dr called and ne said my progesterone level is good, everything is as it should be and I'm definitely ovulating. So my DP has to get his semen analysis done now before we move onto the next step of checking tubes etc

Morning Ladies!

J - How are you doing? Good job on the CB digi score! I definitely prefer that OPK to any others I've tried.

Thanks OP for your positive thinking! I even told DH in the beginning if it's like a 25% chance of conceiving each month (if perfect) then I hope we can succeed by month 4! He said "it doesn't work that way" but I'm still hoping!

I realized while playing around with my countdown ticker that I really have no idea what the LP is. I thought it was the number of days till ovulation, but I think I need to do some more reading.

This month I will REALLY try to BD every other day after AF. Hopefully everyday around O though.

Being a little sad last night might have helped me convince DH to just get the SA done. I gave him my sad face and sad voice and told him he could do it at home and I just have to drop it off at the lab! So I'm going to call the Dr. today and ask. I also want to ask if I can start taking some tests just to make sure it's not something wrong with me.

I also told DH I was going to bite the bullet and buy the (pricier) GNC Fertility Blend vitamins for both of us today.
https://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2134276

We did use PreSeed every time we BD'd last month and the month before. Gotta re-stock on that. I've been taking EPO since I learned about it a couple of months ago and been on Pre-Natals since last summer.

KK ladies! I'm going to try and go walking/jogging everyday of this TWW till O!

Op- yes it has ginseng and pumpkin seed oil in - and 20mg zinc and allot of other vits! Read the ginseng an pumpkin help with sex drive.. Sure does!!
Great news on ur results.. Guess once u get ur timing right around o you will conceive immediately!

Sweetie - YAY for oh agreeing to do tests! Won't hurt and good vits is an investment!! I love preseed too and will also keep using it!

Want to tell u ladies something interesting :) - so oh hints tonight that he wants to bd... AGAIN.. Lol.. So since af is gonna start tomorow I thought ok great since we won't bd for the next few days. So I told him I'm just goin to take a shower. As I get undressed, I see a pink spot in my underwear :O !! I'm like NOOOOOOO not now af! Such bad timing since oh really wanted to bd :( :( so I rush to the toilet and wipe to see if there's blood and to my shock.. NOTHING!! Its white as snow! So I check my cervix thinking maybe some blood will come out.. But no, nothing. So I take a quick shower, rush to oh and tel him its now or never.. Lol! So I thought after bd af would start... But still.. Nothing!

What could this mean??? Ps: I'm still convinced af will show even in spite of the above...

Morning Ladies!

J - How are you doing? Good job on the CB digi score! I definitely prefer that OPK to any others I've tried.

Thanks OP for your positive thinking! I even told DH in the beginning if it's like a 25% chance of conceiving each month (if perfect) then I hope we can succeed by month 4! He said "it doesn't work that way" but I'm still hoping!

I realized while playing around with my countdown ticker that I really have no idea what the LP is. I thought it was the number of days till ovulation, but I think I need to do some more reading.

This month I will REALLY try to BD every other day after AF. Hopefully everyday around O though.

Being a little sad last night might have helped me convince DH to just get the SA done. I gave him my sad face and sad voice and told him he could do it at home and I just have to drop it off at the lab! So I'm going to call the Dr. today and ask. I also want to ask if I can start taking some tests just to make sure it's not something wrong with me.

I also told DH I was going to bite the bullet and buy the (pricier) GNC Fertility Blend vitamins for both of us today.
https://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2134276

We did use PreSeed every time we BD'd last month and the month before. Gotta re-stock on that. I've been taking EPO since I learned about it a couple of months ago and been on Pre-Natals since last summer.

KK ladies! I'm going to try and go walking/jogging everyday of this TWW till O!

Morning sweetie!

Ooh thanks for reminding me about restocking preseed! Mines running low :cry:

Your luteal phase is the days from ovulation til your AF - so my ov was cd16 and my period started cd26 so I have a 10 day lp

Are you thinking of temping with FF this month hun? I think it would really help you pinpoint ov exactly. Can't hurt.

Excellent news re getting your tests going!:thumbup: glad the sad face/voice worked :haha: again, can't hurt!

I've been walking a lot more instead of driving everywhere too, really makes you feel better to get the heart going.

Hope the vits are good for you. I hate this wait until ovulation now! Just wanna get SWI! :happydance:

Want to tell u ladies something interesting :) - so oh hints tonight that he wants to bd... AGAIN.. Lol.. So since af is gonna start tomorow I thought ok great since we won't bd for the next few days. So I told him I'm just goin to take a shower. As I get undressed, I see a pink spot in my underwear :O !! I'm like NOOOOOOO not now af! Such bad timing since oh really wanted to bd :( :( so I rush to the toilet and wipe to see if there's blood and to my shock.. NOTHING!! Its white as snow! So I check my cervix thinking maybe some blood will come out.. But no, nothing. So I take a quick shower, rush to oh and tel him its now or never.. Lol! So I thought after bd af would start... But still.. Nothing!

What could this mean??? Ps: I'm still convinced af will show even in spite of the above...

Omg...!!!!! Could it be implantation?! Sounds exactly like it, everyone says they have just a spot of blood :happydance::happydance:

If AF isn't here by the morning I would say test again!!

Fingers crossed for you lovely, I have a feeling you were going to fall this month! Xxx

Omg...!!!!! Could it be implantation?! Sounds exactly like it, everyone says they have just a spot of blood :happydance::happydance:

omg i would freak OUT if af is late!!!! i had no cramping or anything though.. just a little after the bd thats why i thought af would show but nothing..

so still sceptical.... will let you girls know ***
Fingers crossed for you lovely, I have a feeling you were going to fall this month! Xxx[/QUOTE]

Fingers crossed for you lovely, I have a feeling you were going to fall this month! Xxx

Oh J! FX'd for you too that this is IT! Are you going to test? Is AF due today? I'm hoping and praying for you that :af: and you get a :bfp:!
:dust::dust::dust:

I haven't tested yet.. Last month af arrived at about 12pm and I don't want to see a bfn again.. It has just turned 12, no af yet but I'm goin to wait a bit still.. I'm starting to get serious cramping now so I have a feeling she will show her ugly head soon!

Will keep u ladies updated :) **

I haven't tested yet.. Last month af arrived at about 12pm and I don't want to see a bfn again.. It has just turned 12, no af yet but I'm goin to wait a bit still.. I'm starting to get serious cramping now so I have a feeling she will show her ugly head soon!

Will keep u ladies updated :) **

Oh I hope its just bean snuggling around :thumbup:

Wel ladies, the witch got me just like I knew she would.. So I'll be joining you for that april bfp!!! Strangely not sad at all, just glad we can move along :)

Wel ladies, the witch got me just like I knew she would.. So I'll be joining you for that april bfp!!! Strangely not sad at all, just glad we can move along :)

Aah so sorry lovely :hugs: really thought it was your month. Glad you're feeling ok. It's kind of a relief when she comes and you can concentrate on next month.

Will you be temping hun? I would recommend it for learning more about your cycle and pinpointing ovulation as you might be bding wrong days :thumbup:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->