Zinc for Men and More?

I booked a private scan at 9 weeks as I can't wait until 12-14 weeks, can't wait, only 3 weeks to go until I see baby. Still doesn't feel real as I haven't seen anything

check it out ladies..... yay!! let the :sex::sex::sex: begin!!!!

Whoo hoo! :happydance: Wishing you much luck this week! :happydance:
I didn't have much CM either. We used Preseed every time it felt pretty good too. ;)

I booked a private scan at 9 weeks as I can't wait until 12-14 weeks, can't wait, only 3 weeks to go until I see baby. Still doesn't feel real as I haven't seen anything

I know right? I have to catch myself from not eating certain things or just forgetting about it sometimes. I'm eagerly awaiting the scan too!

What are your symptoms sweetie?

At 6 weeks exactly, I woke up this morning and felt fine, however once I got up I felt very sick and couldn't even fnish one slice of toast, usually I polish off 2.

Peeing loads, every 30 mins at least.

Sooo tired! Been going to bed at 8.30pm every night!

Mega bitch and snappy a lot. Damn hormones! DP sulks whenever I snap hehe

My boobs are bigger and nipples are def bigger! The spots around nips are more pronounced too. Boobs are tingly and sore to touch.

DP keeps saying, why are you so tired? Why are you eating so much? Grrr hello I'm growing a human being here!! He's convinced I'm going to be fat even though I'm 110lbs and 5'3 idiot.

thanks ladies xx will do the next 2 days and see how oh feels on wednesday!!

yay for getting a scan earlier op!! where i live we are lucky.. they will do our first scan at 8 weeks :)

We went to a dinner party yesterday and of course I was the only person not drinking so my friend yells out "are you PREGNANT?!" and I had to deny it and we had to say it was because I'm still sick. DH later said "there's no way you're going to be able to get away with hiding it for 12 weeks. Next time you don't drink, they'll know." Which is true, but then I told him, I have to tell my sister and other BFF first before any of our other friends find out. And then shouldn't we tell our parents and his sister first? But DH's parents are on a cruise for another 6 weeks! Doesn't seem right to not let them know before my parents and our friends, but too informal to tell them by email?

Also, just found out from DH that he can't make it to my first OB appt. OR the first ultrasound. :( Tried to reschedule with the Dr.'s office but they want to do it that week. She had to ask the Dr. if I could move it up or back a week, and they told her "it's not much to see the first U/S sound he doesn't really need to be there." I guess I'm flying solo to my first two appts.

That sucks sweetie that u need to go to the first ones alone :( I guess 12 weeks can get pretty long amongst friends who are already suspicious!

Just a question sweetie, how much preseed did u guys use?

At 6 weeks exactly, I woke up this morning and felt fine, however once I got up I felt very sick and couldn't even fnish one slice of toast, usually I polish off 2.

My boobs are bigger and nipples are def bigger! The spots around nips are more pronounced too. Boobs are tingly and sore to touch.

DP keeps saying, why are you so tired? Why are you eating so much? Grrr hello I'm growing a human being here!! He's convinced I'm going to be fat even though I'm 110lbs and 5'3 idiot.

Sorry OP - I don't know how I missed this post yesterday!
Yay for 6 weeks! DH told me yesterday he was surprised I haven't been nauseous on throwing up yet. I told him that doesn't usually start till 6 weeks, so looks like you are right on schedule OP! ;)

I've been feeling tired earlier too, but it's hard for me to go to sleep. Actually the peeing and gassiness has gotten a lot better with my bronchitis mostly gone. I guess it was all the coughing and wheezing! But I am getting up to pee like 2-3 times a night!

Food-wise is weird. I usually have a pretty good appetite, LOVE food, and always have an idea of what I want to eat. But since we got the positive HPT, I haven't really had much of an appetite. I don't really want to finish my food or even eat. But then I get to a point where I'm starving so I just have to eat something. The only thing that's been strange is that I've wanted/craved hamburger twice in one week!?!? I don't even typically eat hamburgers every month! When I told DH he said " That's MY kid!"

Was actually reading up on all the foods we should eat now and what special nutrients are needed yesterday. Apparently I don't get enough calcium or iron so I will be working on those.

My boobs are weirding me out big time! The areolea is bigger and my nipples are always "at attention" now! Yesterday DH said they are definitely bigger (but I think just fuller) and firmer. I don't need a new bra size yet, but I think that will happen in the first trimester, which is shocking.

And omg - you're tiny! You'll probably be all belly OP! Your OH should not make you feel self conscious about gaining weight! It's all for baby and you will probably need to gain more since you're so skinny to begin with!

That sucks sweetie that u need to go to the first ones alone :( I guess 12 weeks can get pretty long amongst friends who are already suspicious!

Just a question sweetie, how much preseed did u guys use?

Hi J!
Oh, I was always SUPER generous with the Preseed. :winkwink:
I think the instructions said to use up to line 3 or 4 but I would always fill it to the last line. The overachiever in me thought more must be better right?

ok, thanks sweetie!!

and yes omg op you are tiny!! my brothers wife is as tiny as you and she was absolutely BEAUTIFULL when she was pregnant! it really looked like she swallowed a watermelon! :lol:

and she ate loads but never really picked up allot of weight! i'm skinny as well so i'm hoping i will look as good as she did as well!! :)

ok, thanks sweetie!!

and yes omg op you are tiny!! my brothers wife is as tiny as you and she was absolutely BEAUTIFULL when she was pregnant! it really looked like she swallowed a watermelon! :lol:

and she ate loads but never really picked up allot of weight! i'm skinny as well so i'm hoping i will look as good as she did as well!! :)

:D love it! I'm not "skinny" but a size US 4. Which is big for other countries!
I just ordered my first maternity pieces online at Gilt.com right now! They have Ingrid & Isabel stuff on there right now so I got a Bella Band in black and in white, and a pair of black low rise leggings.

Sorry OP - I don't know how I missed this post yesterday!
Yay for 6 weeks! DH told me yesterday he was surprised I haven't been nauseous on throwing up yet. I told him that doesn't usually start till 6 weeks, so looks like you are right on schedule OP! ;)

I've been feeling tired earlier too, but it's hard for me to go to sleep. Actually the peeing and gassiness has gotten a lot better with my bronchitis mostly gone. I guess it was all the coughing and wheezing! But I am getting up to pee like 2-3 times a night!

Food-wise is weird. I usually have a pretty good appetite, LOVE food, and always have an idea of what I want to eat. But since we got the positive HPT, I haven't really had much of an appetite. I don't really want to finish my food or even eat. But then I get to a point where I'm starving so I just have to eat something. The only thing that's been strange is that I've wanted/craved hamburger twice in one week!?!? I don't even typically eat hamburgers every month! When I told DH he said " That's MY kid!"

Was actually reading up on all the foods we should eat now and what special nutrients are needed yesterday. Apparently I don't get enough calcium or iron so I will be working on those.

My boobs are weirding me out big time! The areolea is bigger and my nipples are always "at attention" now! Yesterday DH said they are definitely bigger (but I think just fuller) and firmer. I don't need a new bra size yet, but I think that will happen in the first trimester, which is shocking.

And omg - you're tiny! You'll probably be all belly OP! Your OH should not make you feel self conscious about gaining weight! It's all for baby and you will probably need to gain more since you're so skinny to begin with!

Thanks hun, he's just worried I'll lose my figure I guess even though he can't talk with his beer belly :haha:

I have the same thing with food, just not being very hungry most of the time and not fancying anything in particular then bam! Starving and dizzy!

I've been sticking to beige food mostly, jacket potatoes, pasta, chicken but lots of greens and veg. Porridge is great for ms too.e

Glad your coughing has calmed down, that sounded scary!:hugs:
ok, thanks sweetie!!

Ah thanks lovely :hugs: my sister was the same, all bump! I'm sure you'll be the same :hugs: glad you've been bding and timing looks great :thumbup:

Oooh J, looks like you are o'ing today! Happy :sex: My fingers are crossed for you that you catch that egg this month! Looks like you've timed it right and it will be interesting to see if your temp goes up tomorrow!

Sweetie, wow you are tiny! Yesterday morning I said to dh that it looks like I've got a tiny bump! I haven't really but my bloatedness hasn't really gone down ever since af was due, and it looks like I've got a mini pot belly! Anyway I showed him my little 'bump' and he said 'it's just food'!!!!! :growlmad::growlmad: Cheeky sod! Good luck hiding it from your friends re the drinking thing. We've got our first wedding Fri night so not sure how I'll hide not drinking then yet. Where were you reading about what nutrients we need?

How's the ms OP? I've never heard of the beige food thing! Does it help? I've been fancying quite bland food, fruit and veg and then plain carby stuff. I've felt better after that first initial day, but I find the nausea just suddenly comes and goes through the day.

Symptoms-wise I haven't needed the toilet any more than usual, but think perhaps I need to be drinking more water so have upped it today. Boobs continue to be more tender. And I'm definitely more tired.

Just wondering when you ladies are planning on telling your work?

Ooh! Good luck with :sex: tonight J!:dust::dust::dust:

Here are some of the links I've been reading about what to eat and what not to eat:

https://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/prenatal-care/pregnancy-diet_70338

https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/eating-well/week-11/big-nutrition-small-packages.aspx

https://www.parents.com/pregnancy/my-body/nutrition/what-not-to-eat-when-pregnant/

Amanda - I feel you on the bloat thing big time!
And I'm not tiny at all. Just average I think. Today I went out and bought the Genie Bra at Target. A bunch of women recommended it on a post on The Bump. Very comfy, like a microfiber sportsbra, with cups. I'm "busting out" of a lot of my tops and bras already. So glad the Genie looks like it will grow with me for awhile and maybe baby too. But then, I suppose you would need a nursing bra? Eww... checked those out today too and they're not pretty! hahah

I'm not working at the moment so luckily I don't have to worry about that. When are you planning to let them know?

Just checked the US to UK size so a size 6 in US is a size 8 so you are a perfect size sweetie, I want to put on weight and hoping pregnancy gives me more meat!

I run my own company with my sister so I just have to tell her really. It's really hard work and I wish I could just rest especially during this sicky time.

Had a big panic attack last night, was horrible :( I've always had them but not as often anymore. Think I was just worrying about things.

J - hope you dtd as it looks like you ov'd! Good luck lovely x

hi ladies, looking at my temp today, it does not show that i o'd yet as there was no rise yet??

maybe only today then?? when i did opk yesterday, i got a smiley again and the 2nd line on that opk was very dark. the first day i got the smiley the 2nd line was light... so its very possible i could only o today right? i know you should not read the lines on the digital opk so i did a cheapy as well and both lines were very very dark...

will try dtd again tonight just for good measure and since my temps don't show a rise yet... hoping oh will be up for it... he's getting a little performance anxiety :( poor guy.. he feels very pressured and work stress is not helping so :( will have to see.

As you're not using a .00 thermometer it's very hard to pinpoint ovulation. Normal ones just show .0 and sometimes during ovulation it's a matter of a change of .02 so your thermometer wouldn't show it, hence why I said you should order the bbt one hun.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Choosing-a-thermometer.html

I think you ov'd on cd12 going by your opk and cm x

i did order the bbt one :) but it arrived only last week and i read once you start charting a cycle with a specific thermometer, you should continue with that one and not change to another.

is the rise not supposed to be 0.2 for celcius? i read on ff : The rise in temperature is usually about 0.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 0.2 degrees Celsius, but the rise may be as slight as 0.2 degrees Fahrenheit or 0.1 degrees Celsius or even less in some cases. Great variability is possible.

so i guess it is very possible that i o'd on cd 12!! that would actually be great so we can give the bd a rest for now! since my temps don't vary a great deal the slight rise might have been it but still should the rise not be above all the other temps?

i dunno hey...

I would've switched because you weren't near ovulation a week ago so wouldn't have made you miss it. I would keep bding but every other day for a few more days still just in case you haven't ov'd yet or until you get your crosshairs x

Those links are great Sweetie, thank you!

J, I would say that because you still got a pos opk yesterday any your temps haven't really gone up there's a possibility that you could have o'd last night or this morning. So if you can convince oh to bd just for one more night then that little egg may just still be lingering around waiting for the :spermy:! Your temp today at 36.1 is still only the lowest post o temp you got for last month. Having said that, I guess different thermometers can give different readings? But definitely think that one more banker night should do it! And then tell oh he can have some time off for good behaviour!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->