Zinc for Men and More?

Sweetie, I'm so sorry my darling :hugs: my internets been down and I've just got on. It just isn't fair. Sadly, miscarriage is so common, like you said 1 in 4 will experience it so I'm still taking this pregnancy one day at a time.

Please look after yourself, it ok to be sad and greave. And of course it wasn't your fault. Sometimes it just isn't meant to be which is so unfair.

I've heard the same, women go onto have successful pregnancies after mc and I'm sure you will :hugs: stay positive but make sure you're getting all the support you need.

J - loving your high temps, let's hope they stay up!

Afm - went for my reflexology yesterday and for the first time in two weeks I was starving after for my dinner and ate the lot! No nausea after and this morning I feel good too. I'm kind of hoping it comes back though as it's not a good sign when it stops, although it's nice to have a break from feeling awful.

wel, ff moved my o date :( just as i thought it would... so now seems i o'd cd 14... and we did not bd enough!!

i don't have much hope for this cycle though... oh wel.. i kinda have other news too... OH said he thinks we should get married before the end of the year!! if i'm not pregnant this month we should go back to ntnp and start ttc after getting married... :) but on condition that we get married by November!! if i get pregnant somewhere in between that would be awesome!!!

will see what happens.. depending on the outcome of this month, oh and myself will have a serious talk abt all this again and decide what we want to do!:thumbup:

Stay positive! You dtd all around ovulation!! You're not out yet lovely :) but sounds like you have an exciting year anyway! X

Hi Sweetie, I'm so glad you're doing ok. I don't think it can hurt to start taking all your supplements and temping again. I guess your body just needs a cycle to recover and for you to get an af. But then definitely I'm sure you'll get another bfp really soon! A friend of mine had a mc at Christmas time and we just found out that she's 14 weeks pg now, so she must have conceived really quickly afterwards! I'm glad you can chat to us, that's what we're here for!

J, your temps are still high and even if you did o later than you originally thought, you still bd'ed at the right time so you still may get that bfp. And congratulations on the wedding plans! So exciting! This can turn into a ttc, pg and wedding planning thread!!!

OP, glad the reflexology went well. Did you go to try to help with the m/s? Lucky you with not feeling awful today! But I know what you mean about actually wanting to feel sick. Whenever my dh asks me how I'm feeling and I tell him I'm feeling rubbish, he says 'good'!

Mrs S, hope you get af or a bfp soon!

Update on me. Had a bit of a scare myself today. We took lo swimming this morning, and after a while I went to the toilet and I had pale pink cm. I immediately got out and dressed but was quite worried. I continued to have it for a few hours. I rang the mw this afternoon and she said it could just be the bean settling in, but if it got worse or I got any pain then I should go to a & e. fingers crossed it seems to have settled down now. I went to bed for a couple of hours this afternoon and have taken it really easy. Ive felt the worst I have so far this afternoon so I'm taking that as a good sign. Feeling really rubbish though! Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that the pink doesn't come back tomorrow.

First off - YAY for J!!! Ooh! Wedding planning! Just about as much fun as baby planning! :D Congrats!!!

Amanda - Thanks for the inspiring friend story and always kind words! I think the spotting you experienced is what I've kept reading is normal. But if you ever get worried, be sure to call your Dr.'s office!

OP - Thanks for the support. How are you feeling?

MrsSpurbeck - Hope everything is going well for you and that you get your AF soon (sounds weird?)

AFM - We went on a triple date last night and it was the best time since the m/c. I got my mind off of it for most of the time and we got to see my friends for about 7 hours. So it made me feel a little bit back to normal. I started taking EPO and I think it is helping with the cramps b/c they are pretty much gone. Also started slowly back to the Fertility Blend and not sure how to count my cycle, so I just started a new one with the 1st day of m/c as CD1. I've read a lot of success stories where they conceived 2-3 weeks after m/c so I'm going to try for it. But not having high expectations. The nurse recommended waiting at least one cycle, but I've read you have a higher chance right after m/c because of all the hormones. Side note: The hormones are making me as pimply as a teenager on a pizza diet. argh!

Hope you ladies all had a good weekend!

so have you stopped bleeding at all sweetie? and are you guys just going to start bd'ing every other day for now in hopes of catching an egg?

i'm sure you will get it again soon and that you will get a really sticky bean!!!

so have you stopped bleeding at all sweetie? and are you guys just going to start bd'ing every other day for now in hopes of catching an egg?

i'm sure you will get it again soon and that you will get a really sticky bean!!!

Bleeding has slowed down a lot. I think it should stop completely in a day or two. I've read that you're not supposed to BD while bleeding (from m/c) so I think I may wait until I don't bleed anymore for an entire day. But just read another success story on the m/c forum about someone who got preggers 2 weeks after m/c. Thanks J!

Nice little dip at 7dpo there J! Let's hope it's imp.

Sweetie - I'm ok thank you lovely. Just feeling very sick, off all foods and v tired etc. Glad the bleeding is easing off for you. Your attitude is amazing xx

how are you ladies holding up??

wel, i had a nice temp rise today.. according to ff i am only 7 dpo so allot can still happen in the next few days... hoping against all odds that i will get my bfp!!!

how are you ladies holding up??

wel, i had a nice temp rise today.. according to ff i am only 7 dpo so allot can still happen in the next few days... hoping against all odds that i will get my bfp!!!

Lovely dip and rise! Let's hope it was bean snuggling in! Any symptoms? Don't worry if temps don't rise, mine dropped before my bfp! Xx

wel, this month is kind of strange... usually right after af, my boobs start huring - or my nips at least - this month i have had no boob soreness at all... my boobs have grown a bit, they are def larger but only today it started to hurt a little on the sides but not at all like the other months! i am taking progesterone cream for my short lp this month so its probably just from that... it does make ur boobs grow a bit aparantly.. also i have been feeling slight nausea for the last 3 days.. thinking also the progesterone.

even though i'm taking the progesterone, my temps are not allot higher than last month.. just about 0.2 degrees. i also wondered, does room temp affect your bbt? bcoz the previous 3 nights (lower temps) we had our aircon on during the nite bcoz it was warm. and last nite it got real cold and we put our heater on at nite.. and bam, temp up this morning... ?? i wasn't feeling extra hot or anything though..

I don't think it would affect it. Well I had no symptoms at all until 9 dpo so this is all good! X

Hi Ladies!

J - Hope those are all good signs! I'm so useless when it comes to charting and temps - sorry I have no idea what means what. FX'd and baby dust!!!

AFM - Bleeding is stopped. Pimples are slowly getting better. Boobs and tummy bloat are back down to normal size. I still have emotional bouts of tears here and there, but overall feeling more back to normal or trying to be. I'm also trying to be optimistic and look forward to the summer. DH has been trying to plan a summer getaway so that has been something to look forward to. We BD'd tonight and DH was a little scared to finish inside of me. He was worried about the nurse telling me to wait a cycle, but I told him I am not even close to OV so there should be no problem. I'm a bit on the fence though if I even want to OPK test next week or just DTD whenever we feel like it and let nature take its course?

OP/Amanda - How are you ladies doing?

MrsS - Has AF come yet? Hope all is well!

Hi Ladies!

J - Hope those are all good signs! I'm so useless when it comes to charting and temps - sorry I have no idea what means what. FX'd and baby dust!!!

AFM - Bleeding is stopped. Pimples are slowly getting better. Boobs and tummy bloat are back down to normal size. I still have emotional bouts of tears here and there, but overall feeling more back to normal or trying to be. I'm also trying to be optimistic and look forward to the summer. DH has been trying to plan a summer getaway so that has been something to look forward to. We BD'd tonight and DH was a little scared to finish inside of me. He was worried about the nurse telling me to wait a cycle, but I told him I am not even close to OV so there should be no problem. I'm a bit on the fence though if I even want to OPK test next week or just DTD whenever we feel like it and let nature take its course?

OP/Amanda - How are you ladies doing?

MrsS - Has AF come yet? Hope all is well!

I'm glad things are returning to normal for you, Sweetie!
I think maybe since you're technically supposed to wait a cycle, I would hold off on OPK testing and just enjoy each other. That's what I would do personally.

AFM: I'm on CD73...my longest cycle since I've been TTC :wacko:
I believe I'm 10DPO. Yesterday morning/early afternoon I had some spotting. I thought it was AF starting due to the Progesterone pills I've been taking, but it stopped. I didn't have any more later that evening or this morning (it's still early though). I haven't really had many symptoms. I've had cramping in the morning, occasional headache, I had a couple mood swings over the weekend but DH was home all weekend so that was probably my problem :haha:
Anyways, I had thought about testing this morning but I forgot untill I was getting ready for work. Ha...

Well thanks to the progesterone, AF just got me. Looking back I dont think I even ovulated...so heres to the next cycle! :wacko:

Well thanks to the progesterone, AF just got me. Looking back I dont think I even ovulated...so heres to the next cycle! :wacko:

Oh wow! What a looong cycle! That sucks about AF but maybe now you can get back to a shorter cycle? Is the progesterone supposed to help make your cycle more predictable? Have you though of getting that Clear Blue Fertility Monitor? I've read that it helps for women with really irregular cycles to pinpoint OV? Sorry if you've already heard this before.

Oh, psh! I've been hesitant on spending the $200 on the CBFM plus all the sticks, since my cycles (as you can see) are long and...weird. I've just been using IC tests pretty much everyday so I could try and figure it out. It's why I bought like 50 of them at once...:wacko:
The progesterone was to give me and my gyno a clean slate to work with. I'll be calling her in the morning to see if she wants to do CD3 bloods.
It would be great if the progesterone made my cycles normal!
I think my problem is that I gear up to OV but never do...

OMG ladies!!!! check my HUGE temp dip this morning!!!! acc to ff i am 9 dpo today!!! so either af is going to start tomorrow/today (making my cycle wayyyy to short - and on progesterone cream highly unlikely) or this is is an IMPLANTATION DIP!!!! i'm trying no to get tooo excited but its hard... it could mean nothing too or that af is going to come but i do hope!!!

ps op - our charts look mostly alike around 7-9 dpo!! hope we cought it like you did!!!

Very exciting j!! Hope it is implantation dip, sure does look like it! You have to wait until tomorrow now for a rise!! Xx

Hey everyone, I just got a call from my doctor. She said that after reviewing the bloodwork done by the other Gyno, it looks like I haVe PCOS...as well as being pre diabetic :( im only 22 so it pretty much stinks...
My first Gyno said my bloodwork came back normal, so im really upset that he was wrong and the struggle it took to get that info from him in the firat place. Ill be starting Metformin tonight and be taking it through the next month. hopefully this helps. fXed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->