Zinc for Men and More?

omg op!!! that is amazing!!!! i cant wait to hear the heartbeat!!

my obgyn called this morning and told me they can only see me at 9 weeks :( they are closed the week i'm 8 weeks so i will unfortunately have to wait till 4 July!! that is SO long from now!! how will i be able to wait that long!! lol :coffee:

oh was shocked!! he was really speachless.. then he gave me hugs and just kept staring at the test! lol! he got back really late the evening from his trip, so i thought i'd leave him to process and then talk about it the next day! he is very excited about the pregnancy and its all he talks about!!! he wants to tell the world!! :cloud9:

i think it will sink in even more the more people we tell!! i've googled a bit on what i can and cant eat and what not to do. i will continue exercising and so on and have also started taking omega 3 for pregnant mommies :)

any tips sofar op? ps : af was due today and relieved to say, the witch is a no show!!!

It was amazing, very surreal!!

Aw bless your oh! Mine was the same :)

I still haven't seen my midwife or even have an appt booked!

Tips:

Don't worry about cramping as I'm still experiencing it on and off, bean is just settling in.

drink lots of water throughout the day.

Make the most and eat whatever you fancy before ms kicks in!

Stock up now on crackers, biscuits and ice pops and herbal teas like ginger as its great to have it ready before ms starts.

I'm sooo tired all the time that I make sure I order food online and have plenty of frozen stuff in freezer.

Also make sure you nap when you're tired or go to bed stupidly early, you're growing a whole new person and that wipes your energy!

It's great your researching what to eat now x

How exciting OP!!! Those doppler things sound addicting!

That's awesome J! OHs parents will be so excited!

Well, today would be CD14 if I counted the first day of m/c bleeding as CD1. I started OPK testing last night and got a negative. I'll continue OPKs if only just to figure out my cycle again. From what I've read now, ppl can m/c but not bleed for awhile, so I might be totally off with counting days. And others dont get AF again for a couple of months? So confusing.

How exciting OP!!! Those doppler things sound addicting!

That's awesome J! OHs parents will be so excited!

Well, today would be CD14 if I counted the first day of m/c bleeding as CD1. I started OPK testing last night and got a negative. I'll continue OPKs if only just to figure out my cycle again. From what I've read now, ppl can m/c but not bleed for awhile, so I might be totally off with counting days. And others dont get AF again for a couple of months? So confusing.

Yes, I can see it being addictive especially later on! Will try not to overuse as it's probably annoying to the bean!

Have you posted on the mc boards hun? I'm sure they have great advice. I would say be patient, give your body time to get back to normal and don't worry if you don't get pregnant right away. With your positive attitude, I'm sure you'll be up the duff in no time! X

Hi ladies, I'm a bit worried today. I've continued to have spotting for the last week or so, although it's been quite brown. Today I had a very red blob (sorry if tmi). Oh thought I should call gp which I did, but I didn't hear back that quickly so we set off for A&E. Got to the carpark and gp called! He said that there's nothing A&E could do and id have a long wait. He said would be better to see him tomorrow and he can book me in for a scan with the early pregnancy clinic for Friday so I'm doing that. So I ended up having to phone my boss to tell her about the pg as I'll be late in tomorrow. I'm really hoping its nothing but I've been pretty down about it. The good thing is I still feel ill! And when I was on the phone to the gp there was a huge rainbow in the sky. Sounds silly probably but I'm hoping it's a good sign. Fxed.

Hope you are all ok. Glad oh was so happy for you j, have fun telling your inlaws! And glad things are more settled for you too sweetie, hope you get that pos pol soon! Take care op, try to rest and hope you feel ok.

Thanks for the tips op!! Wil surely use them!!! :)

Aww sweetie, keep doin those opks and do what makes you feel comfortable! You will be blessed with a super sticky bean soon enough!!

Amanda, wow scary stuff! I hope all goes well at the doc tomorrow! Keep us updated! Do you think its maybe low progesterone? Maybe you should use progesterone cream like me until 13 weeks when the placenta starts sustaining the pregnancy and not progesterone! I'm so scared to stop using the cream as i would totally freak out if i start bleeding! Hoping the cream is not bad for my bean, but lots of ladies use it so guess its fine!

Well not much update after seeing gp today other than he's booked me a scan for Friday. He felt my tummy and said he's 99% sure it's not ectopic cos I would be in pain. So just fxed for Friday now.

Good luck with your scan too OP on fri x

Any symptoms yet J?

oh really hope all is okay amanda!!

wel, no!! :) i have zero symptoms still!! not even really cramping! makes me wonder some days if the bean is still in there lol but in my heart its like i feel its presense in my body!

the only real thing is that my boobs are still huge, becomming veiny and only very little bit sore. other than that, nothing, nada, ziltch!!!

Hehe enjoy it while it lasts J

Amanda good luck with your scan

X

Hi ladies,just wanted to update you. The scan showed everything was fine!! :happydance::happydance: Sooooooooo relieved! Definitely one little bean in there and we could even see the heartbeat! It currently measures 1.6cm! They've moved my edd to 27th dec!

How did you get on op?

We go on hol to Italy for a week tomorrow so I won't be around. I hope that you all stay safe and well and I'll catch up with you all when I get back! I've still got so much packing to do!

Xx

Great news Amanda! Little heartbeat and a holiday! So exciting!

Sorry I've been kind of quiet this week. I was taking some cram courses and had to take an exam (which I passed). It's a licensing thing that I've been putting off for 3 years but since I'm not working and w/ the M/C I just tried to focus on something else.

I've been feeling down the last couple of days but trying to hold it in. OPK testing is showing negative everyday. I've been dreaming about being pregnant, so I'm trying to take that as a good sign. Probably will go for a little getaway this weekend w/one of my BFFs so I'll be quiet this weekend too. Hope all you other ladies are doing well!

Thats awesome news amanda!! So so happy for you!!

Awww sweetie :( i can just imagine how you must be feeling! If i had to lose my bean i would want to get pregnant right away again too!! I'm worried every day if everything is ok with my bean and i'm so scared honestly! I know its still early for me but i actually wish that i can just get morning sickness or something so i'll know my bean is growing!

Not really having symptoms is scaring me and i just want to feel like i'm actually pregnant! When did you all start getting symptoms??

J - i felt great until 5.5 - 6 weeks. When I hit 6 weeks, I felt SICK! It's only settling a bit now. My boobs have never been very sore either.

Sweetie - so sorry you're feeling down, it's good to keep busy but give yourself time to grieve, to cry :hugs: I know you'll get your bfp very soon.

Amanda - excellent news :flower:

Afm - scan was AMAZING, private hospital had high tech machine. Ot was so clear and amazing. One strong heartbeat 164bpm I could see his face and nose. She switched it to 3d too which was awesome. Baby is measuring exactly what it should 2cm. I'll post a pic tomorrow xx

Ooh OP! That's great! You should put the pic of scan up for us to see! :)

Here's my little pudding:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/7d77dc25.jpg

Oh OP! :D I love that pic and the term "pudding"...so sweet!

awww our first sonar pic!! yay!!! its soo cute op!! cant wait to see mine but i'm still 5 weeks away!!

my bean is still a little tiny thing lol! barely there but i love it so much already and cant wait to see it for the first time!! honestly still getting used to the idea of being pregnant! still feels like i'm not!

Thanks it's was so amazing yet so surreal as it was like that's in me!! Lol couldn't believe it!

It's only felt real since the bad ms and now the scan J, sure it will soon

I've got my first booking appt with midwife on fri and my 12 week scan is June 14th only 3 weeks! Gone so fast x

you know ladies i've been pondering over my hcg blood test... wasn't it extremely high??

because i did the blood test at 12dpo and it was already 163!! i didn't even ''miss'' my period yet.. implantation dip at 9 dpo so i'm wondering why my levels would be this high.. most ppls at that stage is barely over 50!

i hope this does not mean twins!! omg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"