Zinc for Men and More?

What? Your midwife outted you? tsk tsk! she should know better!

Omw op!! :( what a terrible thing! I bet ur more upset about the way your family found out than anything else! So sorry this day just got worse for you!!

I'm so scared something like that would happen so i rather told everyone early.. I'm sure they're still very happy for you??

Big hug ***

Omw op!! :( what a terrible thing! I bet ur more upset about the way your family found out than anything else! So sorry this day just got worse for you!!

I'm so scared something like that would happen so i rather told everyone early.. I'm sure they're still very happy for you??

Big hug ***

Ah op that's awful. I can't believe the mw did that. You should complain. Such a shame that you didn't get to tell them yourself :hugs: I hope they were really happy for you though? Does everyone now know or are there still some family members for you to tell?x

I've still got to tell my two brothers, my dad and step mum which will be lovely :)

Hope you're all having a lovely bank holiday weekend? Actually, sweetie and J, do you have one or is it just us? How are you doing OP? Have you been taking the penicillin? Hope you're ok :hugs:

Any symptoms yet J? Isnt it amazing how quickly the weeks go!

Sweetie, I'm guessing you must be nearing due af soon? Fingers crossed for you!

AFM, still feel really sick. It gradually gets worse as the day goes on and by evening I feel awful, even eating doesn't really help much! Continuing to look huge! I'm sure some people must've guessed! I have a scan date now of June 19th! I can't wait!

Apparently it was a false positive, which is common in pregnancy? Very odd and frightening but the midwives were great and put my mind to rest.

Sorry you're sick Amanda. I used to feel very sick by evening but now I know that was due to tiredness, if I napped when I could in the afternoon it really helped with nausea.

Sweetie and J, hope you're ok x

Phew what a relief! What a nightmare though. I did attempt to nap today when my lo was supposed to have his. Unfortunately he chatted for about 45 mins and then started calling 'mummy sleeping finished now'!!!

Hi ladies!

wel i'm nearing 7 weeks and i still barely have symptoms or nausea. if my boobs weren't so big and painfull at times, i would really need convincing that i'm actually pregnant. telling my parents tomorrow... :help: dunno how they will take it!! hopefully they are very happy for us!!

luckily i'm not sick at all... maybe i'm just lucky in that i wont get morning sickness! i do eat very healthy as much as possible so maybe that helps? cant believe you guys are nearly 11 weeks! wow, time flies!!

good luck sweetie! hoping af does not show and there's a bean in there!

I eat very healthy and often - didn't make any difference! Hopefully you won't get it as I wouldn't wish it on anyone!

Good luck telling the family J. All my family know now, my dad and step mum were told yesterday and both started crying with joy :)

Can't believe I'm a lime! 12 week scan soon x

:(Hi Ladies!

Gotta catch up! We were off at the mountains again. We've finally closed on the family vacation condo in the mountains and we had to go and work on some cleaning and renovations.

J - So happy for you that you get to tell you family! I know they will be so happy for you!

OP - That is SO sweet about your family crying! My family is not emotional or sensitive like that. BTW, WHAT was a false positive? I think I missed something? But as long as you still got your limey-bean I'm happy for you!

Amanda - No bank holiday for us. But hope you had a good one! I bet you can't wait for your scan! :)

AFM - Well, the :witch: came and got me :( so I'm out this month. At least I can feel like I can have a regular month for counting days now. This time AF came only 10DPO. Kind of shocking, but at least that means I won't be on my period during our trip to Las Vegas this weekend. And I can start counting days till OV! I feel like I've lost 3 months time w/the M/C so I've told DH, he's got a lot of work to do :sex: this month! lol

thanks op! i surely hope the m/s doesn't hit me later on!! :) you know i'm sure my parents will be very happy too.. you just always have the fear that they might just not be.. and i don't like that thought! but they are always talking about when we will start a family so even if the news will be unexpected i'm sure they will be very happy!

ahh sweetie! i'm glad that you can start a new cycle now and that your body is functioning normally (kinda) and keep on doing those opk's and bd allot!!! it always happens when its supposed to so i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

I eat very healthy and often - didn't make any difference! Hopefully you won't get it as I wouldn't wish it on anyone! x

Ha ha, OP, that's funny that you wrote that cos I keep telling my dh that I wish he could just feel how I do for one day, and then maybe he'd understand! :sick: I feel so rough in the evenings especially, and although he says he's sympathetic, I think after weeks of it now he's got a little fed up of my moaning!! Ha ha! I know it wasn't how you wanted your family to find out, but how did your sister and mum react to your news? Is anything different at work now your sister knows?

And J, how did you get on telling your family? I hope they were really happy for you. I meant to ask, what do you guys plan to do about your wedding now? Is it on hold or are you still planning on getting married later in the year?

Sweetie, glad you're back on a normal cycle now. At least now you can begin to work out dates etc again. Hope you have a fab time in Vegas! I'm very jealous! And perfect timing for lots of :sex: too!

Well I haven't really got any more news, other than I'm now 11 weeks, yay! I still feel awful but I'm hoping it won't last much longer. I saw a friend today who's 35 weeks and she said her sickness lasted to 17 weeks :sick: I really hope I feel better before then! My diet started really good before the sickness kicked in, now I'm just craving carbs and am eating anything and everything I can to try to make me feel better!

hi!!

wel my whole family knows now!! its actually such a relief because i hate hiding things from them! they were shocked initially but still very happy for us :D now i can go on and have a stress free 9 months!

about the wedding - wel, we are still deciding. haven't really discussed it much lately. i'm not bothered to be honnest. i would prefer getting married next year so i can have my preggy belly and be happy about it and not hope i start showing later so i can fit into a wedding dress.. u know what i mean..

i'm heading towards 8 weeks now and still no m/s! i get nauseous but luckily nothing wants to come out! i really do hope it stays this way!! my scan is next thursday!! :D cant wait!!!

12 weeks today :happydance: scan on Thursday which I'm really anxious about. Still very tired but coping ok at work.

J - glad your family are happy, I agree with the wedding thing too! Plus you'll have a lovely baby to dress up for it next year :flower:

Sweetie - hope you're well and SWI loads!

Amanda - how are you doing?

you have reached the milestone op!! yay!! now you can really enjoy your pregnancy!! any bump appearing as yet ? :D

i'm happy about the whole wedding thing and like you said, then i can enjoy it and we will have our beautiful baby there too, all dressed up! its going to be great fun!!

4 more weeks to go for me till i reach 12!! at least i will see my bean in a week! yay!

Good luck with your scan today op! Looking forward to seeing your pic!

Hey girls!! Just got back from my scan and it went amazing :cloud9: everything is looking good. Downs risk was v low at 1:25700 and dr was very happy.
Measuring dead on so my due date is still Xmas eve! She also said she was 80% sure it's a boy! We were so shocked because we weren't expecting them to comment on gender so early - is this normal? I'm not going to get boy stuff until my 20 week scan though just in case.

Here's my Christmas pudding:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/f535a81b.jpg

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/3d5a213d.jpg

OMGosh OP! That's GREAT NEWS!!! I think it's probably easier to confirm a boy early on vs. a girl! :)

Is everyone about in the 2nd trimester now?

We had loads of fun on our Vegas trip and I'm gearing up for a girls' Vegas trip next week. Thank god there's always so much going on in the Summer and my sister's wedding events coming up that I've been very pre-occupied!
As for TTC - I'm on CD13 but getting negative OPKs yesterday and today. But we will start SWI tonight and continue until a day or two after I get a positive OPK. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow I'll finally see a happy face!
How is everyone else doing? Argh! I can't wait to join you guys (again!)

Thanks sweetie, I'll be in second tri at 13+1 so on Monday, cannot believe how fast it's gone.

When did you start checking opks? Your cycle might have changed so I would start v early just in case. Vegas sounds awesome, always wanted to go, sounds like you're having a great time and SWI alot :happydance::thumbup:

*waves to J and amandas*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->