Zinc for Men and More?

you know ladies i've been pondering over my hcg blood test... wasn't it extremely high??

because i did the blood test at 12dpo and it was already 163!! i didn't even ''miss'' my period yet.. implantation dip at 9 dpo so i'm wondering why my levels would be this high.. most ppls at that stage is barely over 50!

i hope this does not mean twins!! omg!

Found this hun as we don't do blood levels here:

I can't tell you the normal HCG at about 12 DPO - but I can tell you the average HCG from week 3-4 is 5-50... However the leves really do vary.

Heres a chart which I am sure you will have already seen - I'm just showing you so you know just HOW much it can vary..

3 weeks pregnant - 5 - 50 (less than 5 means you are not pregnant)

4 weeks pregnant - 5 - 426

5 weeks pregnant - 19 - 7,340

6 weeks pregnant - 1,080 - 56,500...

And so on,

So as you can see it really does vary quite a bit.

Your doctor will tell you if your HCG is normal - I remember having a HCG blood test at about 15dpo and it was 362.

you know ladies i've been pondering over my hcg blood test... wasn't it extremely high??

because i did the blood test at 12dpo and it was already 163!! i didn't even ''miss'' my period yet.. implantation dip at 9 dpo so i'm wondering why my levels would be this high.. most ppls at that stage is barely over 50!

i hope this does not mean twins!! omg!

The Dr. told me it can vary so much! Like when I M/C it should have been in a range of something in the hundred to like 2,000! So I would guess the higher the HcG, the stickier your bean is! :)

Well, I finally got a positive OPK last night! I kind of doubt it, but we did BD just by opportunity. I didn't even tell DH about the OPK. He's been crazy stressed and busy at work. We're taking one of his clients from out of state to dinner and sightseeing tonight, so doubt we'll BD again. This cycle, if you can even call it that, I guess will have to be a true "if it happens, it happens" kind of thing. IDK, maybe I'll tell DH after dinner and see if he wants to BD again. Just glad I got some kind of sign that things are getting back on course.

thanks ladies..and op for all that info!! wel i guess it can vary quite a bit :) at least i know its real sticky!!!

wow sweetie thats amazing!!! yay!!! i would bd just incase.. i mean if ur body is ready to ovulate again thats great!! and its not like you had a d&c or anything... just normal m/c... so i'm sure if you get preggers again it would all work out beautifully!!!

holding thumbs sweetie!!!

Well, I finally got a positive OPK last night! I kind of doubt it, but we did BD just by opportunity. I didn't even tell DH about the OPK. He's been crazy stressed and busy at work. We're taking one of his clients from out of state to dinner and sightseeing tonight, so doubt we'll BD again. This cycle, if you can even call it that, I guess will have to be a true "if it happens, it happens" kind of thing. IDK, maybe I'll tell DH after dinner and see if he wants to BD again. Just glad I got some kind of sign that things are getting back on course.

Excellent sweetie!! :thumbup: it only takes once! X

How's everyone been? Miss you girls!

Went for my booking appt yesterday, hospital is amazing, brand new and so clean. My midwife is lovely! Thank goodness :) took some bloods and had a chat about my health history. Feels more official now. I have my 12 week scan on 14th June, can't wait x

Hi all!

I'm doin good :) still no sickness! I have my firts app at 9 weeks on the 21st of June! Cant wait!! Got another obgyn who could see me earlier! So excited!

Just a question for u all.. Do u guys like still bd allot now that u pregnant? Coz from since i found out i'm pregnant my oh is goin into bd overdrive! He wants to do it all the time! :haha: and i'm like REALLY?! NOW u want to bd! Where was this when we were ttc!!
Not that i mind, i still enjoy bd'ing but its just weird! And obviously sometimes i'm sooo tired but i feel too bad to say no so always end up doin it anyways!

Hi Ladies!

OP - great news about your hospital!
J - That's so funny about your OH wanting to BD all the time now! I guess the pressure is off! I hear women get crazy sex drives later in the pregnancies.
ASF - We have a long holiday weekend, so up in the mountains again. I guess I am just waiting at this point to see what happens. Don't think it's a true TWW, but kind of in limbo. Would have been 9 weeks last week so I told DH, that the M/C kind of kills at least 2 months during TTC time. So since I am not telling people about the m/.c, people are thinking it's already taking us over 1/2 a year to get pregnant. Oh well, it is what it is... just kinda chilling and taking it easy.

Hope you ladies have a great weekend!

Hi ladies,I'm back from holiday! Glad to hear that you've all been ok! I've finally been brave and got myself a ticker!!

Sweetie, hope you're feeling a bit better now. It's great that you got a positive opk and even if it didn't work out for you this month, at least your system is getting back on track. Did you manage to convince oh to bd that extra night? When would your af be due, if you are taking the mc as the first day of your cycle? Have you thought about taking your temps? If your cycle is slightly out it may help you to work out what's happening with your cycle? Good luck this month :hugs:

J, sorry I don't know anything about those levels, but it sounds positive! Make the most of no side effects! Although I remember wishing myself m/s and now wish it away! Oh and re the bd'ing, we're a bit the opposite! What with the bleeding which was a worry, me feeling sick continuously, and dh finding the whole baby inside me quite unsexy, bd'ing hasn't been too high on our agenda!!:sleep:

OP, great news about your scan. Glad it went well! And fab piccie! Have you told your family now? How did they react? Hope that work is going ok and you're m/s isn't too bad!

AFM, holiday was lovely and relaxing, although I think the weather here was better than we had!! So typical! My ds has become a real Daddy's boy this week, after having been a Mummy's boy for 2 1/2 years, which has been nice for us both! Dh really enjoyed having a little shadow and i got to chill out! One day i asked ds what we should play and he said 'Daddy play football with Luca, Mummy sit in sunshine'! I didnt need telling twice!!

My m/s has continued. I have to have a banana by my bed so that I can eat it first thing before even getting out of bed! I've also had to eat all throughout the day too. :munch: The last few days even eating hasnt stopped me feeling nauseous. The downside of all the eating is that I already look about 5 months! The mw did say that you tend to show more quickly with your second but this is ridiculous! The friends we went on hol with already knew I was pg, and she said it looks like a definite baby bump! The only prob is that I've got another 3 weeks to try to hide it from everyone! I'm going to have to wear very baggy clothes! I'll have to take a side profile pic and post it on here, you won't believe it! Last time I only started showing at about 13-14 weeks and even then I just looked a bit podgy!

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.

Hi ladies, you've all gone very quiet?!!!!

Just trying to upload my scan pic for you!

Attachments

• scan photo May12.jpg
    scan photo May12.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies, you've all gone very quiet?!!!!

Just trying to upload my scan pic for you!

Ahh! How CUTE Amanda! The bean is DEFINITELY sizable now!

Sorry ladies! We were up in the mountains for 4 days, as we had a national holiday and long weekend.

As you were asking about when I could expect AF, I'm guess about 14 days AFTER the positive OPK? No, we didn't get a chance to BD the 2nd day - DH had a client in from out of state, and we had to entertain till past midnight on a weeknight. On another topic, the Dr. told me last summer that TTC was no time to try and lose weight or diet. Well, paired that with my love for food, lack of willpower, and injury restrictions (so basically very little exercise), I've officially hit and ALL TIME HIGH WEIGHT! Since I'm not expecting to get a BFP this month (trying to be realistic), I've decided I'm going to do a 10 day detox diet starting today. Went to the grocery store to get all the ingredients. Well, it's really something to focus on right now besides TTC, though I REALLY want that BFP soon! I guess I just feel I'm in the longest TWW ever.

How are you guys doing OP, J, MrsSB?

Hey girls!

Amanda, lovely scan pic :)

Sweetie, glad you had a nice weekend, sounds amazing. What I would do for some time off work right now!

How's it going J?

I'm just so tired at the mo, work is so busy but I do keep on top of eating. I'm still craving fruit loads, my ms has basically gone now which is great. Just counting down to my 12 week scan now! Can't believe I'm in double digits! X

Oh that's so awesome for you OP (about the double-digit weeks, not the m/s and exhaustion). Are you so excited you're almost ready to tell everyone soon?

Oh that's so awesome for you OP (about the double-digit weeks, not the m/s and exhaustion). Are you so excited you're almost ready to tell everyone soon?

Thanks :hugs: I've started telling more friends whom I'm close too and they've been over the moon happy for me :happydance:

I think my mum and sister are going away right on my 12 week scan and coming back he day before my birthday in June, so I was thinking we'll tell everyone on my birthday! X

hi ladies!!

wow great pic amanda!!! :D

op i'm glad you got rid of the m/s very early on! i'm about 6 weeks now and no m/s has hit yet! i'm still feeling great! just headaches now and then and my nipples are quite sore now.. i cant even sleep on my tummy!! and wel, my boobs are huge!! :) still taking progesterone cream and thats working out good!!

i crave fruit as well!! i'm a health freak now that i'm pregnant so my diet basically consists of fruits and fibre and protein!! i really don't want to get fat while i'm pregnant and i want a really healthy baby!! i really hope the m/s stays away!!

wel sweetie, you never know, maybe the one time was enough and you have a new bean!! but if not, you will get it soon!! good luck with the detox!! i loved to detox myself every now and then before i got preggers!!

Well girls, my midwife called and said my blood test picked up a uti and something else maybe syphilis?!!! So I'm in a clinic now getting another test as that one didn't confirm it. I'm utterly gutted and confused as I've always been safe with new partners etc. please pray for me :( i read it can be transmitted to fetus :(

Oh no op, hope you're doing ok. Fingers crossed they made a mistake with your first blood test, but if not, then I've just read that hopefully it should just be some antibiotics to get rid of it. Good luck, keep us posted xx :hugs:

Thanks, apparently it's penicillin and it's ok with the baby. I'm so shocked and confused

Hmmm... I just thought penicillin was a medicine. So that's strange they found that in your blood? Unless you are taking that medication for the UTI? Best of luck with that OP.

J - that's great you're being super healthy!

Today was the worst day ever. First that. Then a midwife called my house phone (I've told them not to) and told my family I'm pregnant :( just want to curl up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->