Zinc for Men and More?

Feel like I'm out girls, checked my iPhone app and last month AF came on cd26 I'm now on cd25 and have cramps and spots which I usually get before AF :( bet that line was an evap

ah well let us know tomorrow morning but i really do hope its a real line xx

and?? af did not show yet? what type of test did you take?? i'm still the same.. no real symptoms.

maybe you implanted later and ur levels are too low? not even the faintest line?

No AF yet but all the symptoms of the hag! Skin breakout etc just waiting now.

I'll try again later x

read this link that i'm posting... maybe it'll help.. funny enough i read somewhere today that your hcg levels are higher if ur expecting a girl than with a boy. women getting early results mostly have girls and woman with a few negatives first, usually have a boy.

check this out....

https://www.babymed.com/getting-pregnant/when-does-the-pregnancy-test-become-positive

That's very interesting, thank you.

Still having mild cramps. Usually I get bleeding first then cramps. My cm is like ewcm too, so confused!

i am usually dry after o but i have noticed that the last 3 days i have also had ewcm.

i'm having very slight cramping on and off but not counting on that! wish i can test already but will wait till friday! wel af did not show for you yet so thats good right?

and if you still have an opk.. see if you get a positive there...?

Use opk to test for ov?

Your symptoms sound good, can't wait til fri! Which test will you use?

X

opk can detect that your lh is still high if pregnant and you should get a pos opk if pregnant. read that too yesterday.

i'm going to try get my hands on a early response and see what happens. i always hear people who do clearblue digitals gets they bfp first time if they're preggers even if line is very light on other tests. i checked it out and the only pick up 50miu so i don't know if it will pick up early.. was tempted to just buy one of those.

i'm feeling tired today and slightly nauseous. when will you test again?

I'll test again tonight and in the morning. I was nauseous all week too.

I've heard the digis aren't sensitive either, I'll use those if I ever get two lines on a frer or IC! Would love to see the words :)

yes me too :) wel lets hope for the best!! let us know once you've tested!! i'm so excited! and sleepy.. lol. still feel this is our month!! **

Hi Ladies! Sorry I've been so quiet! I'm actually traveling a little, visiting some cousins in San Francisco...so that is distracting me in a good way.

Ocean pearl FXd that you'll still get a bfp.
J1405 - how many days till u test?
I will have to wait until next week. Been cramping and gassy but was the same last month around this time.

Nice to see you sweetie.

Well think I'm out girls, had some lig brown spotting when I wiped and AF due tomorrow, so right on time!

hi ladies!

wel i caved this morning and did a frer. but it was a very white bfn.. guess 10 dpo is early to test right? i have a full blown cold today.. and i can really not think where i could have gotten a cold frm since its summer here and i take a multivitamin so its really odd.. other than that i do not have much symptoms.. i think i'm only going to test on sunday wehn we get back from our weekend away..

hard not to lose faith around this time :(

did you test again ocean pearl or did af show?

glad to have you back sweetie!!

Still no AF but still some brown spotting this morning. Bfn of course on frer.

Getting a cold/run down is a good symptom. 10dpo is still very early hun, might not have implantated yet. Don't lose faith yet!

I wish she would just come now so I know, I hate this limbo. I've never had brown spotting before AF though, usually just come on straight away and cramps cme after so this is strange

mm that is strange ocean pearl... i'm hoping its implantation bleeding.. it can still be you know!! not getting full blown af yet is a good sign!! damn i do hope so!! its going to be a sad sad day if we're out this month!! :(

I know! :(

Chances for me are she's coming, I've got to be realistic. Bfn and cramps and brown spotting = AF!

X

Spottings stopped and cramps have gone :/ what is going on?! I wish she would just come now!

yay!!!!! :thumbup: thats a good sign right!!! look, it could still have been implantation!! and af was supposed to arrive today right? or only tomorrow?

was your spotting heavy or light?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->