• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Zinc for Men and More?

Well my baby was breech and shy so facing down, had to go toilet and have a sugary drink. It worked and all tests were done, everything is looking good and we are having a BOY!! :happydance: saw his little willy! I'm so happy, a son! Amazing xx

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/86279e30.jpg

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Yay congratulations OP! So exciting! What a great photo, so clear of his face! I'm so pleased for you that everything was ok! What are your measurements now? x
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh what a beautiful face scan OP! Congrats congrats! A boy! So wonderful! This thread is 2 for 4 on boys I think so far? :D

Thank you both! I'm so chuffed everything is ok and so happy he finally turned around so I could see his beautiful face. I'll check the measurements but she said his weight is perfect 12oz at the mo. Can't wait to see what you guys are having, I have my predictions though! X

wow op congrats!!!! yay!! such a nice pic you got!

hoping sweetie gets her boy tooo :) not sure what amanda would like to have but i'm settling nicely into the idea of having a boy, especially now that we have a name!

post a bump pic op!!!

Thanks J! But we're pretty sure we'll have a girl. DH thinks that daughters are his fate, and so far every single gender predictor tests points to girl. DH just got back from his trip w/his guy friends to the Football Hall of Fame and Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and bought "his little girl" her "first gifts from Daddy", a tie dyed Grateful Dead onesie, a softball, and a stuffed animal wearing a team jersey. Lol. So far he's been pretty reserved about the whole pregnancy..saying it's still so early. I know he doesn't want to get excited until after first tri, so these little purchases are a nice gesture for me to witness!

Yes, I think all u ladies should post weekly bump pics! :)

All my predictors said girl! :D how cute is your oh though?! X

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/c72f1bc2.jpg

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/b4c85722.jpg

Check out those legs! X

No! Lol my oh is 5'9 and I'm 5'3! We do have long limbs though and slim legs. He looked like he didn't have much room in there now compared to the 12 week sac x

Hi Ladies!

How's everyone doing? I think OP and J are already off on their long weekend and holiday?

AFM - I'm gearing up to tell my family and DHs family this weekend. I was the one more anxious and ready to just tell them already before, whereas DH wanted to wait until 12 weeks. But now that the time is here, I'm actually so nervous to tell my family!
IDK why? Maybe just because I don't want them to have a ton of expectations from me. Like if something bad happens, it will be my fault. Or I will get a lot of nagging in the form of advice. :/
I'm kind of chicken right now, but DH told me to just go ahead and tell my mom today. Will let you guys know what goes down this weekend. hahaha.

Hope you ladies have a great weekend!

I'm still here, off on hols in September :)

I've been swimming 3 times a week and went to my first pregnancy yoga class yesterday which I really enjoyed! Has anyone else taken up anything? I'm definitely going to do a hypnobirthing class and breastfeeding course, even just to help prepare and keep me calm.

Sweetie - tell when you feel ready, no one will blame you for anything! Everyone will be over the moon for you I'm sure! Good luck x

Sweetie, I'm sure everyone will be over the moon, so don't worry! Everyone will be very supportive and they will never blame you bcoz ur going to have a healhy baby! :)

Great to hear u've take up some exercising op! I still exercise 3 times a week and as soon as summer is here I will start running again. I've only picked up 2kg in the last 4 months. Doc says she's happy as the baby is gaining nicely.

Oh and I think I felt him moving today :D felt little bubbles and I'm not gassy or anything and it was in my lower abdomen! We'll I'm nearly 17 weeks so its about time!

Yay for little bubbly feelings! Soon it turns into flutters and then kicks. Mines kicking a lot now and much more often, whereas with the flutters it could be just once a day sometimes, now is a few times every hour! It's all so exciting x

Hi Ladies!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

OP - That;s great you're keeping fit and doing prenatal workouts! I hope I will get back into some workouts in the 2nd tri. I've been too tired and too scared to do anything beyond very moderate walks. Swimming is excellent though and I've gone to the pool a couple of times just out of sheer heat!

J - So glad you are starting to feel him move! SO exciting!

Amanda - How are you doing?

AFM - We told both families this weekend! My sister cried, she's been so eager to be an auntie for years. My in-laws applauded when DH told them. His sister seemed genuinely shocked, but happy for us. Her sons were the best reaction though - they were asking DH all sorts of questions about the baby and kept saying they were so excited they were going to have a new cousin! :) So sweet (they're 4 and 7). Both moms though already started telling me what I can and can't do and eat, etc. We still didn't tell my Dad yet though. My mom even thinks he is a big blabbermouth and all his sisters and brothers and their kids would know instantly.

P.S. When did you guys start feeling your skin stretching? My skin on my belly's been itchy, but not sure if it's been my ecema flare-up or if it's starting to stretch. I'm going to go buy some good cream or it today though, just in case.

Oh wow what a lovely reaction, sweetie! :D so happy for you!

Yes, definitely take it easy during first tri - I did nothing! My energy bounced back at 16 weeks but I still got tired very easily. I don't usually take naps now which is good.

My belly has been itchy since about 10'weeks I think, it's sooo itchy this week and my bump looks so shiny and tight even DP commented! Been using mothers balm on it every night x

Here's a couple of bump pics:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/393DA0E1-F763-43AF-BC8C-872D6D4559BD-311-0000002BE1B225F4.jpg

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/351D7B62-2488-4044-9897-4C1137F3C643-311-0000002BDF070B92.jpg

OH WOW OP! What a CUTE bump! 2nd tri bumps are just the cutest! Good to know I'm on track with the itching I guess. I just went and got some Mustela cream, but actually feel like I'm more stretching on the inside.

It's really solid too! :) yes lots of stretching and occasional cramping is good, shows everything's stretching and growing. I've been having lots this week x

Hi Ladies!

Just so excited I had to share! I just got back from the office visit and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat on the Doppler! I'm so glad I kind of pushed to hear it before I leave on my trip this week! At the first u/s it was more that we got to "see" the heartbeat. On the Doppler, it's so loud and clear! It definitely put me more at ease!
On a side note, it's DH's 40th birthday today and I have just been so tired and preoccupied with baby and my sister's wedding stuff, I didn't even order his gift or have anything planned. Such a bad wifey. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->