• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Zinc for Men and More?

Glad you had a lovely hol OP, welcome back! Congrats on 6 months! It's getting close now!

I passed my gtt again which is good and actually got a lower score than 20 weeks which is good. Looks like my diabetic diet might be paying off, even if it is hard work!

Think it must be time for another round of bump pictures soon!

How are you J and Sweetie?

Hi ladies!

glad its going well with all of you and that you had a nice break op!!

wow time flies, nearly in the 3rd tri op and amanda! must say i love the fact that i know time is getting closer to hold my beautifull baby boy!!

got some new pics for you guys! everything is perfect with him, he's 21 cm and weighs 300g! doc says he is perfectly normal and growing nicely! he moves allot now and i've been getting these spasms in my belly - aparantly its called braxton hics? have any of you ladies had this? i was concerned at first why my belly is going into spasms like this but doc says its normal from 20 weeks.

he is def a boy --- already showing his muscles at 20 weeks! :haha: also posted pic of my belling coming along nicely :)

Attachments

• muscle.pdf
    22.5 KB · Views: 5
  • legs.pdf
    29.2 KB · Views: 5
  • foot.pdf
    26.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Full page photo.pdf
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
Lovely pics, yes I get BH nearly everyday, my belly goes very hard and kind of shrink wraps around baby, they are practice contractions for the real deal!

Wow what clear pics J, they're great! :thumbup:

I've only had a few BH, but this little bean is so so active, wiggling around all day long!

Hi ladies, I have a book that tells you about each week of pregnancy. It's amazing how much can change in just a couple of weeks. I thought I would share with you.

Week 23 - if born now baby would have 20% chance of survival, but 50-75% would have a disability

Week 24 - if born now baby would have 50% chance of survival, with 50% of those having a disability

Week 25 - if born now baby would have 70% chance of survival, with only 20-30% chance of disability

Week 26 - 80% chance with only 20-30% chance of disability.

It's amazing to think that the baby inside me could already possibly survive! Let's hope he/ she stays put for a few more months though!

Hi Ladies!

OP - Glad to hear your holiday went well! I can't wait for my beach, lazy vacay next month either! And 3rd tri already! Oh my goodness time IS flying!

Amanda - Glad to hear your hard work/diet is paying off and you're passing your GTTs with flying colors! And definitely hope the baby stays in well into 30-something weeks!

J - Those are some wonderfully clear and beautiful pictures! What a cute muscle pic and your bump is just adorable (but you still look quite slim and small lucky lady!)

AFM - Oh my goodness, what a whirlwind couple of weeks with my sister's wedding, shower, and having guests over. I had 8-9 people staying at our house for almost a whole week. They all left today and I am back to laundry and cleaning again. At least I think it's practice for the baby since I hear you do laundry everyday with a baby!

Sister's wedding was beautiful, but it was a horrendously nauseous day for me. We started at 6:30 am with getting ready. Went out to get breakfast and all I could stomach ordering was a yogurt parfait, but when we got back to the room someone ate it while I was busy getting some stuff ready! I ended up having one donut and my sister gave me her side of fruit for the entire day until after 6:30 pm. :(

She is also a converted Catholic, with her husband's uncle (a Bishop) running the ceremony. Between the looong ceremony, heat wave, lack of food and water, and getting up and down, up and down, kneeling, standing, etc... I about wanted to run out of the church to faint or puke. I was not feeling good, getting stomach cramps, and at one point, felt 3 strong and sharp thumps on the lower left side of my abdomen! I told DH later I thought they were the baby kicking me, but it couldn't be this soon at 14 weeks could it?
Came home and researched it. Seems like a lot of 2nd or 3rd time moms could feel baby kick at 14 weeks, but people think it's not really possible for a first-timer? Not sure, but I've definitely started feeling the flutters this weekend!

Hi Ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well! It's been quiet on BnB. I went away for a couple of days last week with my Mom, Aunt, and Grandma on a last-minute trip to Las Vegas on a whim!
We went to the big outlet there and did a bunch of shopping for the baby! They even had a Destination Maternity outlet and I got a pair of leggings and a shirt for a pretty good deal.

I also went a little NUTS at the Baby Gap sale and bought a BUNCH of stuff (mostly basics like onesies and leggings) but the prices were so good (as cheap or cheaper that Target and Carters) for better quality stuff! In the city I live in, the Baby Gap and Target rarely have baby stuff on clearance. It's just a city FULL of babies, kids, and families!

In other sad news, my BFF that was due w/Baby #2 bout 12 days after my DD, found out at her 12 week u/s that she had a blighted ovum and baby never developed past 7 weeks. She didn't have a regular m/c so they gave her medication to make her bleed. So sad, we were so excited to have babies at the same time. Though I think they are going to wait one or two cycles and TTC again. She got pregnant really quickly both times, so I have faith she'll get pregnant again before I'm even due.

Hope everyone is doing well!

So sorry for your friend :( hopefully she falls again soon x

I still haven't been proper shopping yet, I've been given so much stuff from my customers at work who are super excited for me I don't have to get much more 0-3 stuff. I'm going to go shopping after we've moved though!

Still flat hunting here, work is getting tough now as it's such a physical job :( I'm so tired afterwards I just get into bed! Baby is moving so much now but it's more squirming around rather than little kicks anymore :)

Last week of 2nd tri for me!!

Hope all the other zinc girls are well x

Hi ladies,

glad you are all doing great! sorry to hear about your bff! it must be horrible to lose your bean like that!! :(

my baby boy is also moving quite a bit lately and much more during the night for some reason. time is going by so fast when ur really busy right!! i love it!! the closer the due date comes, the better! :)

when are you posting new pics op? and i want to see new belly pics too!! especially you sweetie!! sure there must be a bump by now!

OP - Wow! You are almost in 3rd tri! whoo hoo! That's awesome your customers get you baby gifts!

J - Oh it must be exciting to feel baby boy kicking! Yes, do post bump pics!

AFM - I will try to take my first bump sequence pics this week. Every time I think I'm getting a visible bump (besides just looking "full") by the next day it's gone! This week though I have a little bump that's stayed since Sunday - so I think I will take it today!

I finally took my first "bump pics"! 15 (actually 15 1/2 weeks)
Looks kind of like a "burrito belly" but it's firming up so I'm thinking it counts as the beginning of the bump!

Attachments

• 15c.jpg
    15c.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 15b.jpg
    15b.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 11
Lovely pics sweetie, cute little bump and you are stunning! I can't wait to see what our babies look like! I dont think I'll post pics of me on here but I've got fb if anyone wants to add eachother, I've got a couple of other girls on here.

Here's my bump on holiday, I think it's already grown!

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/oceanpearl2/efb56b8ba8068bcee9d5fde1087b85f9_zpsd7d841c2.jpg

OMGosh GORGEOUS pic OP!!! You have the perfect figure to flaunt that perfect babymoon belly!

Thanks!

Hi zinc ladies! How are you all? Sorry I've been quiet, we just got back from France yesterday. We went to stay with our inlaws for 5 days. It was lovely to spend time just chilling out on the beach!

Sweetie, sorry to hear about your friend. Hope she's ok and it's not awkward for you. I love the bump pics! They're fab, great idea! It's great that you're beginning to feel flutters now too!

What a gorgeous pic OP! I'm pretty sure there aren't any of me on the beach like that! Ha ha! How lovely that people at work are giving you presents! Hope that you're not getting too tired. You'll have to pm me your real name so I can find you on fb! I'm assuming that Ocean Pearl isn't your actual name!

It's funny seeing photos of you all (and will be odd to find out names too actually)! We've all chatted so much about stuff without knowing names or what we all look like!

Glad you've got an active bean J! Mine is pretty active at night too! Just when I lie down to go to bed, he/she starts to wriggle about! Hope work has got better for you too?

AFM, this baby is a real wriggler. I really don't remember ds wiggling quite so much as this. He used to move a lot, but this one is constantly on the go! I've been getting indigestion quite a bit too which I didn't get last time. Maybe it's a girl?! Who knows!

Looks like it's time for me to do another bump pic too! I'll have to do one quickly before my tan fades!

you all have such awesome baby bumps! wow op your bump is really looking great and growing beautifuly! sweetie, yours will pop soon enough!!

i think you are having a girl amanda :) your ultrasound pick looks like a girl to me..

i would not mind adding you all on my fb either :) we have all become friends through this journey!

I'm not sure I'm searchable on there girls so pm a link to your fbs and I'll add you!

Work has been so tiring, not sure I can do it for much longer as its so physical and I'm always on my feet :( I'm training my replacement at the moment so when he's all done I won't have to work alone anymore!

Other good news is we found a lovely flat :) moving on the 12th oct and can't wait, it's so much more homely than here, its a Victorian house with all orgiinal wood floors etc, cottage style kitchen, love it! :)

Yay great news OP! So glad you've found a nice flat, it sounds lovely! I'm pleased you'll be cutting down work soon too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->