• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Zinc for Men and More?

Ooh that means I'll move tomorrow then!!!! I wonder which one of us will have our baby first?!

Congrats ladies for moving to the next tri and congrats OP for getting your new place!

OP - Hope you get to relax and get some time for yourself to rest, relax, and recharge soon!

Amanda - Oh I hope I get a wriggler too, so that at least I can feel her move sometimes!

RE: FB - I'm not searchable either, even when I've given out the link. If y'all want to PM your names/links I'll add you! :)

AFM - Just got back from my friend's Bachelorette Party (aka "Hen Night"). Luckily it was a very relaxing, chill weekend in Palm Springs (desert). We just laid out by the pool, had dinner, and hung out. I went with them to a low-key club for about 20 minutes but went back to the hotel (next door) to sleep by 11:30pm. I just could not hang, especially with waking up early. Being tired is one of the only things that I just didn't expect from pregnancy till much later. I guess I always figured I could go, go, go and keep up my regular pace till 3rd tri. I feel like such a weak sauce sometimes. lol

Go for my 16 week check-up and a quickie u/s (to see if she is still a "she") tomorrow. Will update tomorrow. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Woohoo third trimester!! Can't believe it! :happydance: :happydance:

Sweetie, thank you, I will! Good luck for tomorrow!

Hope j and amanda are good :flower:

Yay, 3rd tri OP! It's weird, I just have a feeling that this baby won't stay in there as long as Christmas. But I do hope he/she stays put for a few more weeks yet!

Good luck tomorrow Sweetie! Let us know! I'll pm you x

I have a feeling mine will be early too, I hope he's not too late! My oh asked me last night what we should do for Christmas and I said, er lie in front of the fire enjoy our new baby and house, while you cook dinner :haha: he said what if baby isn't here yet, and it hadn't occurred to me that he might be late! :haha:

OP - You are too cute! Of course you would imagine baby with you on Christmas! :)

Amanda - I feel like I would have an early comer too. No reason besides the fact that both DH and I were ~ 1 month early. I wouldn't mind though. :)

My 16 week appt. went well! Took my sister and we got to hear the HB on the doppler. Then I got the quick ultrasound to confirm LO is still a girl! :D She was all curled up in a ball, even grabbing her feet a couple of times. Tech said she is sure it's a girl. Pics were not very good but DH will scan them at work tomorrow!

Congrats on a girl! How lovely :) everyone seems to be having girls in my area, the clothes are so much cuter and more selection too!

I really hope he's here for Christmas!

He's been kicking me in my cervix since yesterday now and it's so sore! :(

I'm into 3rd tri now too, woohoo!

Hope the little fella moves soon OP and stops kicking you there, sounds painful! I wonder if either/both of us will have our little ones in time for Xmas day? I'd ideally not like to have. Xmas day baby, I'd rather be home having cuddles and being waited on!

Congrats on a little girl Sweetie! Glad everything is going well for you. It's great you got an extra scan. I love hearing the heartbeat every time!

My next mw appt is in 2 weeks. Got another glucose blood test before then, boo! I really must get round to doing a bump pic too!

Happy third tri lovely :)

Just got back from mothercare world looking at buggies, so overwhelming! Even though I always thought I wouldn't I love the chameleon in petrol blue, so easy to push, bit bulky but they all are I guess. It's either that or the vista x

Congrats on moving to 3rd tri Amanda!

Hope the baby stops kicking you down there OP! Sounds painful!

Yes, I am so scared that after 20 weeks, what if I don't get anymore scans? I'll definitely do a 3D/4D one if that's the case. I'll be so nervous not seeing baby for so long!
* Attaching pics from yesterday. She was all curled up with he butt to the screen and head away from the screen, so it looks really weirdly proportioned. Last pic is the best "potty shot" the tech could get. :/

Attachments

• Kaitlyn9_24_a.jpg
    Kaitlyn9_24_a.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Kaitlyn9_24_b.jpg
    Kaitlyn9_24_b.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Kaitlyn9_24.jpg
    Kaitlyn9_24.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 4
Happy third tri lovely :)

Just got back from mothercare world looking at buggies, so overwhelming! Even though I always thought I wouldn't I love the chameleon in petrol blue, so easy to push, bit bulky but they all are I guess. It's either that or the vista x

Oh I forgot to mention about the strollers, or buggies as you say :), I am pretty set on getting the Cameleon, but I've seen quite a few Bugaboo Bees lately and they definitely look more compact and streamlined for the city I think? I'm in a total suburbia, so... The Vistas are very popular around here too. That Petrol Blue is very cool!

He did stop down there thank goodness! Must've moved as his kicks are just by my belly button :)

Sweetie, I was all set for the Bee but read terrible reviews about the wheels, amd since I live in an urban area with lots of uneven pavements etc I just don't think it's for me anymore, check this out https://www.mumsnet.com/reviews/pushchairs/travel-systems/9440-bugaboo-bee

I think I'm going for the uppababy, I'm going to trial it out in a showroom on the weekend frst though.

Lovely scan pics! :cloud9:

OP - Oh I see how that can be a problem!

AFM - I've gained about 1.5 pounds in a week. Appetite has come back with vengeance, but still not eating as healthy as I used to.
Here's my chalkboard pic of the week:

Attachments

• 092612a.jpg
    092612a.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 092612c.jpg
    092612c.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 7
How are my zinc girls?

I've got my mw appt today, so the usual urine, bloods etc but they will measure bump top I think.

But my pushchair on weds too! Dying to get it out of box but will wait until we move next Friday x

Ooh exciting OP, what pushchair did you go for in the end? We had the mothercare My3 last time, although also ended up getting an oyster pearl when ds was about 1 because it was more compact. Ours was a travel system which worked with the maxi cosi car seat which was really useful too. If he fell asleep in the car, we could just get him out in the car seat and slot him into the pushchair without waking him. The only other thing I was definite about was that the pushchair/pram had to face me as it's much better for their speech and language development and relationship etc.

Last time we borrowed quite a lot of stuff from people which we then gave back. Frustratingly we haven't got most of it back again! So now we're probably going to have to buy stuff which I kind of wish we'd just bought first time round! Last time we borrowed a co-sleeper crib which was fab cos it just slotted next to our bed so I could just slide ds over in the night to feed. My cousin has lent it to someone else this time so I'm looking to buy one but they're really expensive! I'm tempted to just buy a normal crib and not put one side on it!

I feel like have have definitely hit a brick wall in reaching third tri. I feel absolutely exhausted. I'm not sleeping well, needed to get up to wee, and just feel shattered all day. I'm hoping that it will get better! I don't remember being this knacker ed last time! But then I guess I didn't have a toddler to run around after last time either!

How are you girls all doing?

Hi Ladies!

OP - Hope your appt. went well today! Good luck with the move! Exciting about the pushchair/stroller!

Amanda - Do you guys have consignment or thrift stores where you can try to find a co-sleeper thing? We are not going to do a co-sleeper, though many of my friends have just used a pack n play/bassinett in their room for the first couple of months. I don't envy you at all right now. Exhaustion in 1st tri was crazy, but I bet 3rd tri is doubly worse!

J - How are you? I sent FB friend request today!

AFM - Things are going well. I think I'm starting to really pop this week/Week 18! My bump is getting more rounded and pretty hard. My belly button is getting wider and more shallow. I can almost see the whole bottom! eww... hahah!

We leave for our Babymoon this Wednesday and I plan to start the nursery when we get back and after our 20 week scan and visit.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

wow sweetie cannot believe that you are 18 weeks already!!! feeling any movement as yet? my belly button started popping that early as well.

we went for our 24 week scan today and doc says all looks great. we are doing a 4d scan on 2 november and i cannot wait for that then we would be able to see allot better because for some reason my doc always sees things and gets excited about things i do not see on the ultrasound. like she would take a pic of his face which she thinks is beautifull and to me, its just a bunch of black and white together. lol. the other doc took much better photo's, but this one never seems to get photo's that makes any sense to me.

my bff is due next week!! she really looks like she is going to pop any minute! i'm going to be so jealous once hers is born and i still have to wait a good 3 months!

hows things with the rest of you ladies? probably getting nice and big by now :D

How are my zinc girls? Nice to put a face to you all :) sweetie, looks like you're having an amazing time!

30 weeks today!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->