Zinc for Men and More?

yay!!!!! :thumbup: thats a good sign right!!! look, it could still have been implantation!! and af was supposed to arrive today right? or only tomorrow?

was your spotting heavy or light?

Well according to my app she's supposed to come tomorrow but I usually come on before that as my cycles are v short, sometimes 25/26 days. But I'm not late yet.

Surely I would've had a faint line by now though :nope:

It was only when I went to the toilet and wiped (sorry) there was nothing on my pants or anything so very light. Just went loo now and nothing.

lets hope it was implantation bleeding and that the bean did implant... the reason for the bfn is probably because there is not enough hcg in the urine yet?

ok.. if ur late tomorrow morning then we can get all excited! i'm still sending lots of babydust and prayers your way!!:hugs:

Just read this:

"The blood pregnancy test usually becomes positive within 3-4 days after implantation, and the urine pregnancy test usually becomes positive 4-5 days after implantation."

https://www.babymed.com/implantation-bleeding-and-spotting-and-symptoms

So I won't get a positive until 4-5 days after that spotting if it was IB?

lets hope it was implantation bleeding and that the bean did implant... the reason for the bfn is probably because there is not enough hcg in the urine yet?

ok.. if ur late tomorrow morning then we can get all excited! i'm still sending lots of babydust and prayers your way!!:hugs:

Thanks sweetie, same for you!! :flower:

Yip seems like it! Thats why everyone says wait to test but noooo we just cant help ourselves!

The ladies getting bfp's so early is really an exception. Most get it from 13 dpo only. Lets hope thats the reason we have negatives!

The ladies getting bfp's so early is really an exception. Most get it from 13 dpo only. Lets hope thats the reason we have negatives!

I know, but they don't feel like exceptions! It seems to happen all the time, bfp at 9dpo arrgghg :haha:

I do love poas though hehe. Anymore symptoms for you lovely?

Wel my cold has really gotten a hold on me! But i'm thinking its just a bug going around. Other than that i'm very hot all the time . My boobs arent that sore but under my armpits its achey..

I dont know.. The bfn threw me off so i'm just goin to wait till sunday.. And if the digi says not pregnant.. Its on to next month!

Lol i checked out the due date calculator should we get preggers and if we get preggers in april the baby will be due end December!! That would be crazy!

Wel my cold has really gotten a hold on me! But i'm thinking its just a bug going around. Other than that i'm very hot all the time . My boobs arent that sore but under my armpits its achey..

I dont know.. The bfn threw me off so i'm just goin to wait till sunday.. And if the digi says not pregnant.. Its on to next month!

Lol i checked out the due date calculator should we get preggers and if we get preggers in april the baby will be due end December!! That would be crazy!

A lot of people have stopped ttc incase they have a December baby, I don't care when it's born to be honest, I just want one!

I had an awful cold too, it's weird you've got one when it's summer, good sign!

Sorry about bfn but it's still very early. The digis aren't very sensitive though hun so don't be put off by them x

Yes i hear you lol!! Wel i hope the cold means something! Only a few more days and we'll know! I really want a baby too! I think i must pray a million times a day to be preggers! ***

Check out this awesome link i found!! It shows your chances of a bfp on different dpo.. You choose the day and it shows you the statistics :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=10

the link i posted in above post is really cool!! that website is really cool!

i just checked how sensitive my clearblue digital test is that i bought today and it picks up 25miu!! thats very little hcg and i've checked on the countdowntopregnancy website allot of women got a postive on a digital before they got a very faint line on a normal.

maybe you should go get yourself a clearblue digital that indicates pregnant 1-2, 3-4 , 3+. those are the sensitive ones!!

worth a try? that is if af does not show tomorrow?

I thought they only measured 50miu? So were not sensitive enough, can't remember where I read that though. I'd just hate to see the words NOT PREGNANT so would probably only get that if I had two lines :)

I'll check out thar link now x

That is cool! So 16.9% had a negative at 13dpo but were in fact preggers!

Hi ladies!

Ocean pearl...hopefully it wis IB. Thanks foe that website info.. Will have to check it out.
J1405... Sorry to hear you caught the cold. I'm still left with the remnants of my flu: runny nose, dry cough, easily tired.

Just think ladies...when we do get preggers, you can't take any meds when you're sick! I'm not feeling too hopeful enough. I know STD just once can be enough, but I'm feeling like I don't have any insurance with only STD twice this OV period.

Wel the thing is i also thought the digi was 50miu, thats why i bought it to test at 13 dpo only since i would have that much hcg if i'm preggers. Then last nite i opened the pckage to read the pamphlet inside and low and behold, it says its 25miu sensitive and u can get a positive 4 days before af! Internet says 50miu but the test itself says 25! Which is great!

I also checked on that link i posted for u guys you can go check ppl's tests they posted on different dpo.. And so many had very faint lines even at 13dpo! You should go check.. I think there's a tab on the site that says positive tests per dpo or something! Found it quite interesting!

And btw.. Any of u ladies have restless sleep? Man i've not been sleepin well this whole week! Its weird! Its like getting a positive test is on my mind constantly or something coz i really struggle sleeping!

She got me girls :( I'm feeling a little sad but staying positive for the next cycle.

I'm going to start temping this cycle, got my bbt and chart ready. I hope it will help me learn about my cycles better and pinpoint ovulation.

I've got my day3 blood tests booked as well for next week. Was hoping I could've called me dr to cancel them!

Good luck girlies, I hope you both get your BFPs! I hope we can continue this thread after all our results x

ahhh..... :sad1:
i'm so sorry ocean pearl!! i still feel like crap from my cold this morning and slept almost nothing last nite but i feel out too...

so it will be on to next month for us!! i am going to try pre-seed next month and see if it helps! will use opk's again too and drink all my vits and epo etc etc... lets hope we will have a better shot at it!! oh will also be going for his 2nd month on vitamins so his spermies should be picking up nicely and his health with that!

will let you know what my digi says sunday but if af shows i will be happy to stick it out with you ladies in the next month :) we will get lucky eventually so let the dreaded 4ww begin ;)

Hey mrs! You're not out yet! :)

My oh is getting his sperm analysis done next Friday so that'll be good to see if they're ok. Glad we got referred for it now.

Good luck with the digi, still got everything crossed for you! X

Thanks! :) wel good to get things checked out incase there is somethin wrong!

Will keep u girls up to date xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->