Zumba classes

M

Morgenstern

My apartment complex is start zumba classes tonight at 8:30 and im gonna go. Are any of you doing zumba? if so how is it?

I started Zumba last night for the first time and i LOVED it.

i thought it was really fun. although i had a hard time keeping up with the dance moves lol i looked like a total idiot trying to do them :haha: but i had fun.

I started zumba lastnight to and its brilliant i cant wait to go again next week!

I am now a zumba addict... love it and I love the fact that no one cares if you do it wrong as there is no right or wrong!!

I also feel more toned so must be doing good

xxx

Over in UK our groups are doing a Zumba weekend away! I cant wait cos I am going! lol

I've been to 3 zumba classes and I'm addicted even starting a 2nd class this week as once a week just isnt enough x
Its so much fun x

Laura - i might not be able to do 2 classes yet got to see how much the 2nd class is x My tuesday class is £3 for 45 minutes x
How much is your class & for how long?

Laura - i might not be able to do 2 classes yet got to see how much the 2nd class is x My tuesday class is £3 for 45 minutes x
How much is your class & for how long?

£5 for an hour and its the same for all our classes. They are all £5 wherever you go.. I do Weight Watchers which is £20 a month so its out of the question. Bills bills bills lol.

well im lucky my apartment complex pays for them and we get to do them for free as long as we are residents. Im also going to polotis class tonight so i can stretch out and not hurt as much as i did last time doing Zumba.

I went tonight for the 1st time and OMG I loved It what a laugh!!! :D I resemble a tomato right now :haha: ours is £3.50 for an hour x

I just pre ordered mine for my PS3!! Cant wait... I love going to classes and now I can work out at home too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->