• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

€ HAUNTing for Our Bumpkins € ~ October Testing Thread ~

Hey all. We're ntnp now so going to hang around here if that's ok. Don't have a date but mc bleeding stopped 29th sept but no dtd til 7th oct as I was waiting for a follow up scan. May be testing in oct but prob just follow you on to the nov one. Anyway good luck folks.x

Nessaw I'm so sorry to hear about this loss. I had a mmc at 12 weeks about a month before you lost your twins. I'm so sad to see you are going through this again.

Welcome to the thread though, hope you get your bfp very soon :hugs:

:hugs: Neesaw

AFM: horribly bloated and crampy today :shrug: ovuview app put me at 4dpo but don't have enough temps for ff to give me crosshairs. DS keeps thinking 5:30 is the perfect time to start the day..

Canadabear my Pup wakes me up at 630 so that's when I temp might have to do th same!! ;)

blarg.. yes i was thinking i should just start temping at 5am just in case.. yuck, but needs must and all that. :dohh:

feeling bloaty crampy and almost 100% sure I am out this month.. :cry: all my usual pre-af feelings.. DH was all on board early this month.. then I had a medical concern down there... turns out it was NOTHING (darn my brain + google) :growlmad:, but of course I think I might have missed my perfect fertile window.
But when looking at cm signs looks like we :sex: at the exact right time?? :shrug: all this TTC stuff is SO overwhelming at times.

Sending out a TON of :hugs: for anyone the :witch: got and extra :dust: for those of us still waiting this month.

Oh Nikki-I'm sorry to hear that. :hugs:
I do, however, love your new picture.

Sis-Can you change my date to the 19th..it's closer to my beta, and I think it would be more realistic to test then. Thanks.

So sorry Nikki BIG :hugs:

I'm pretty sure I'm right behind u got my PreAF migraine today but my temp jumped :shrug:

Will switch ya Terri!! :)

So sorry Nikki:( xxxx
Sis fab temp and I had a headache with my youngest from before I got my bfp til 8 weeks! Fingers crossed for you xxx

Ok, I think I finally have a testing date- 29 Oct! I finally got a peak smiley today.

dang it, nikki! i'm so sorry! :hugs:

c'mon, terri! your temps look good!
fingers, toes, legs, hair crossed for the rest of you still in the TWW! :dust:

Will add u Fezzle BFN for me today but I expected it there's a shadow but I know it's a Evap so onto NOV!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->