£9.50 Autumn Sun Holidays

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Anyone doing this? If so can you explain wtf you do :rofl: Me and OH want to take Amelie away somewhere in September for a long weekend and this seems ideal :thumbup:

you have to collect all the little tokens (i think its 10 in total you need) from the sun paper, and the news of the world.

they will print the big list of places to go in a few days, pick from there where you want to stay.

then stick them all on the booking form (they print these in a few days i think) and send off your money and the form and the tokens by the closing date.

its first come first served so you put 4 choices of place down (so 1 would be preferred, 2 second choice etc) and the same with dates - put your most preferred as first choice. The sooner you send off the form and money, the more chance you've got of getting your 1st choice place & date :)

then... i think they just write back to you saying which holiday you've got & when it will be!

thats it :)

oooh, sounds easy really. Ive not started collecting yet though :( Hopefully we'll still get a place that we like by the time we get 10 tokens.

i think they started printing them on saturday, and they print way more than you need so you wont miss out :thumbup:

we are going on a week long one in october (booked it in the summer hols batch though) to cornwall... should be bloody freezing :| but its bubs' first holiday :cloud9:

oh, and your best bet is to buy the news of the world paper, even though its not very good :lol: you get tokens MUCH quicker that way

we went on one last week monday to friday and went last year on one too both have been fab!
we would go again but not going later in year cos of weather so we gonna do 2 in summer months next year

Lou
xxx

Its a bit of a con as you have to pay lots of added extras, my friend went on one and it cost her a lot more than £9.50! x

Oh really? Like what? i know theres a £6.50 service charge per night but thats only an extra £19.50 :shrug:

Yeah you gotta pay like a service charge if i remember i think it was £15 but might of chaned now!
But still all in all a cheap break away!

Yeh, think were gonna start doing it every year for summer too. We was looking at caravan hols at summer time and omg so expensive :shock: ended up not going cos it would have been cheaper to go to spain or something.. mad.

cos if you buy both papers youll collect the 10 tokens quicker :)

& it still works out much cheaper ours came to £79 i think, cos you pay for 4 people minimum then when they confirm your location your service charge and any linen or entertainment costs are added on too, and you have quite a while to pay it off :)

so you can buy the sun and the new of the world and use both tokens even if there from the same day!? So blatently doing this! x

we went on one last week monday to friday and went last year on one too both have been fab!
we would go again but not going later in year cos of weather so we gonna do 2 in summer months next year

Lou
xxx

can i come :winkwink:

So im looking on the website and it says

''Step 2: Collect TEN differently-numbered tokens from those we are printing in The Sun. Token 1 was in Saturday's Sun, Token 2 was in Monday's paper, Token 3 was in Tuesday's paper and Token 4 is on the booking form. Token 5 will appear in tomorrow's paper and so on.''

So does that mean ive missed out on getting tokens?

so you can buy the sun and the new of the world and use both tokens even if there from the same day!? So blatently doing this! x

no, because the sun is printed mon - sat and the news of the world is a sunday paper,

Thats brill! better start collecting! when are they stopping this? Cheers x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"