£9.50 Autumn Sun Holidays

think you have to start collecting by the 20 something to have enough time to get tokens so still plenty of time :D We're starting today.

Its alot more then £9.50 , thats the lowest per person by the way , and isnt the lowest amount you have to pay is a family of 4 which is £60? I think i read that somewhere .

£60 is still pretty cheap for 3 nights accomidation is it not?

Okay.. people who HAVE been on one could you let us know where you went, when and how much it was?

Ive been on one , We payed about £90 for a butlins 3 night 4 days one. We had to pay for the entertainment though , the bedding and a cot for Ella ( at the time) Which is pretty good for a butlins.

But i have heard differently if its like a caravan park or something , that there are a few more charges you need to pay for for certain things. I cant think what though.

we go on these all the time, u do tend to pay around £60 but that inc linen and entertainment passes

we normally go to haggerston castle - i quite like the actual park but theres not alot to do outside the park that appeals to me

last time we went to blackpool and that was the opposite there wasnt alot on the park but obviously being blackpool lots outside the park

gonna start collecting today!

Just an idea.. but you can get some pretty good deals at butlins if you book at the right time of year! They had a half price thing on in earlier in the year and I booked a weeks holiday in a silver bungalow (apartments are 3 stories so i paid a bit extra for aground floor bungalow) for 2 adults and 3 children and it cost £250 instead of £520! You pay £125 deposit, then have to pay the rest off whenever you want between when you book it and when you go!

Obviuosly with just the one little one, it would be a LOT cheaper, my sister went in may and paid just over £100 for her, OH and a toddler!

We were going to put Haggerston as our #1 and Berwick at #2 cos theyre close to us but maybe we'll try for Blackpool or something now you say that theres not much to do outside the park.

Another q - do you need to put down 5 diff dates? We can only go on one date :shrug: Will my form be void if I only put down 1 date?

we have just put one/two dates before and it was ok x

Okay and when you're at the paying bit do you just put 9.50x4 if only 3 people are going?

We were going to put Haggerston as our #1 and Berwick at #2 cos theyre close to us but maybe we'll try for Blackpool or something now you say that theres not much to do outside the park.

Hun, blackpool one closed down this year xx

We did one in may. four nights in devon for 70-80 quid i think :) was really great we were actually overlooking a beach! and for that price u can't complain!

oh it WAS THIS ONE .... https://www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.u...cgi?copy=1148&promo=SUNAUT10&sort=A&showall=Y

Might do one in this batch as well we got the first token through email about a week ago (prob because we were registered or something) but missed yesterdays ... but u get AGES to do them last time we sent outs off and most people still had a week(of collecting to go ..... ) but first come first served so don't wait tooooo long ppl x

Hun, blackpool one closed down this year xx

Did it? Its still on the sun website :shrug: Marton mere or something?

this sounds good,how much is it ontop of the tokens?xx

It's 9.50 per person but if two of you go you have to pay for 4 people - and they have insurance as an option but you don't have to take it.

Some parks ask for money for linin or entertainment passes so check on the ones you choose, it's all in the pull out the Sun provide in one of their papers with the booking form and the symbols are easy to follow.

Still great value, I can't wait to get all my tokens!

:flower:

marton mere has not closed down :shrug: maybe the sun are not offering it anymore but the park is still very much open

my best friend has a van there

oh and you dont have tyo [pay for linen, you could always take your own - i always do when i go to my freinds van

Marton mere is still on the sun website so obv they still do it. Maybe it was another blackpool one that got closed?

Marton mere is still on the sun website so obv they still do it. Maybe it was another blackpool one that got closed?

Blackpool pontins closed down.. we've stil got marton mere and cala gran, which are both haven. they both fab :D (i live in blackpool) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->