£99.99 All in One Room Set (nusery) - cotbed bumper wall art uplighter border changer

yea it came with the changer! well, you probs already know cos it'll be with you now, but i've only just seen this! have you fully opened yours? did it come with the uplighter and the wall art??

Totally cant wait for OH to get his ass home so i can tell him about this!
It would take a total weight off my mind as i am worrying i havent bought anything yet!

hi, am thinking of buying this, does the cot bed come with different ends so that they are smaller for when its a bed?

yea it came with the changer! well, you probs already know cos it'll be with you now, but i've only just seen this! have you fully opened yours? did it come with the uplighter and the wall art??

Sorry! Only just saw this post. No haven't opened it all yet. We have had people staying with us so thought best to keep packed up for a while. Have you opened it all? Are you pleased?

we've still not opened it properly either! katies room's still a shit hole so til we get that done its stayin in the box!!

I really want this :( So sad to see it out of stock!

oohh, very exciting!! let us know what its like, is everyone pleased with the overall quality so far? does the bed have smaller ends? please let me know i cant wait to order mine, still waiting for the email to tell me its back in stock x thanks x

The ends split into two sections, one for the cot mode and one for the junior bed xx

thanks amy, I cant wait!!! what a bargain, I dont even want some of the stuff but for £99 I dont mind x

Had an email today - the set is back in stock but is now back at the original price of £209.00

Gutted!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->