£99.99 All in One Room Set (nusery) - cotbed bumper wall art uplighter border changer

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Bargain!

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...&jspStoreDir=argos&referrer=COJUN&cmpid=COJUN

been looking for another room set cheap. bargain thanks wobbs

A right bargain :), well spotted Wobbles x

thanks wobbles!! being delivered next thursday!! just need to get the nursery decorated now...

Might be being stupid - but does this seriously include the cotbed?! It is so cheap.

Yes :D

It needs a matress is all :D Which most don't come with anyway and coudl find a good priced one usually with www.kiddicare.com :D

can you buy the quilt to match the bumper and uplighter etc?

i have bought it, but now have second thoughts since thers no quilt lol!

bloody hell thats well cheap. annoyed since I just bought all my stuff and spent £30 on a bumper alone

i have bought it, but now have second thoughts since thers no quilt lol!
YOu could always buy a plain one - a colour that blends in with any of the colours on the bumper maybe?

i've just realised it might not match my curtains. well, it probs wont. oh well!!

In the catalogue it says it includes bedding.

it might do, doesnt make sense to just include bumper!

I have bought it too! Such a bargain. In the catalogue though it doesn't say anything about the changing table but says it on the internet. Will see what it turns up with! Thankyou :)

i was looking at this bargain the other day but couldn't decide on it as i don't know if it has drop sides and if it has adjustable bottom on it you know like a setting for newborns or if it's just the one level

They are currently out of stock til at least 27th of May ladies. You can still order them but you'll have a wait before you recieve them.

xx

i've just got mine today!!

it comes with a bumper and quilt...and a mobile!! my OH told me not to open it, so i waited til he was at work! it only cme in 2 boxes so i was worried it would be missing something. i dont know about the uplighter and stuff as i didnt get everything out the box. but it looks really good! all i need to do now is decorate the nursery!!

Thanks alice! Glad it comes with quilt :happydance:

Mine wont be delivered til end of may. Don't matter though, i dont need it just yet!

Mines being delivered today! :) They have even called me once already to find out best times and if can leave with a neighbour etc. Such good service (so far!)

Aliceandbump - did it come with the changer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->