¥*¥Uk ladies due September 2013 ¥*¥

YoungNImum

Mum to 2 and expecting
Reaction score
Hi girls, would love to get chatting to the UK mamas due the same month as me! Also hoping this will be an active thread :)

I'm due #3 26th September

X
DUE DATES

4TH SEPTEMBER
jkhkjnjhb8879 (twins)

17TH SEPTEMBER
sedgeez

20TH SEPTEMBER
loukachu​

26TH SEPTEMBER
YoungNImum

27TH SEPTEMBER
tinkyrobets
darkriver

hey welcome, a day between us how fab, how are you feeling x

I'm feeling good at the moment, just seem to be starving most of the time haha. How are you feeling?
How old are your 2 girls?
Isabelle is only 7 months so when this one comes there's only going to be a 15 month age gap eeeeekkkk!!!!!

im feeling fine, bit of nausea but thats about it thankfully, my eldest turned 2 in December and my youngest is 8months there is a 17month age gap between them both, and the same with this wee one will be another 17month age gap x

Awwww that's lovely, we never planned on having 2 so close together but looking at it now its great as they will grow up together and hopefully be best friends.
Just need to get Izzy sleeping through the night now x

i just found out im pregnant yesterday :happydance:

im due 17th sept from what ive worked out myself

:flower:

im feeling quite drained :haha:

physically:
im so tired but cant seem to sleep at night. ive been getting nausea, but not been sick yet.
ive had bad headaches. my boobs are killing me. period like cramps that go quite quickly, backache, neckache.
very lightheaded, that would be the worst symptom. the others are quite mild.
bad gas. slight cravings for things i would never normally eat.
very hormonal :dohh:

and i normally like alot of sugar in my tea, but now i cant stand it :wacko:

mentally:
overwhelmingly happy :cloud9:
ive been ttc for a nearly 3 years now so im so happy that i finally have my bfp :thumbup:

what about you? :flower:

welcome sedgeez congrats and you must be over the moon with your BFP, what part of the uk are you girl from?

tinky love the name izzy!!

x

Hey, EDD is 20th September

Feeling exhausted, sore boobs, retching.
Pains in abdomen.
Feeling 'not with it' and a bit low/grumpy
Not sleeping great and am struggling with work by lunchtimes!

hi welcome, i was never sick once with my first. but with my 2nd i couldn't open the fridge without heaving :( i found sucking polo mints helped me out alot :) x

hi welcome, i was never sick once with my first. but with my 2nd i couldn't open the fridge without heaving :( i found sucking polo mints helped me out alot :) x

I have an endless supply of tic tacs!

haha never thought of those, good idea :)

are any of you ladies finding out gender of baby?

x

welcome sedgeez congrats and you must be over the moon with your BFP, what part of the uk are you girl from?

x

im from manchester :)

and i am over the moon :happydance:

i am also going to find out the gender. the suspense would kill me haha

i have my first midwife appointment on monday and im so nervous.

ive also now gone off cheese lol i used to love it but now i cant stand to be near it :wacko:

My OH is from Manchester. The hospital I go to dosnt tell you the gender so iv had 2 yellow bumps before now, there is a clinic you can be told t but its £90 to find out the gender, part of me what's to find out tho as this will Defo be my last baby :)

Any names floating about? X

Told my parents this morning, there reaction I kind of expected my mum said my body hasn't had time to recover from my last to children that's 3 babies in 3 years her words :(

I also told my twin sister and friend they seemed excited and both said congrats which was nice

X

x

Thanks!!
I'm finding out the sex, we are too impatient to wait :haha:
It seems different hospitals have different rules from what I can gather

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members