¥*¥Uk ladies due September 2013 ¥*¥

Told my parents this morning, there reaction I kind of expected my mum said my body hasn't had time to recover from my last to children that's 3 babies in 3 years her words :(

I also told my twin sister and friend they seemed excited and both said congrats which was nice

X

I think it's lovely that you will have had 3 in 3 years :hugs:
They will all grow up together and be best friends, that's what I'm hoping for my two anyway.

Haven't really thought of names yet, got 2 more arrivals in the family before my little one so will have to see.
Have you thought of any?

thanks, thats what i thought and this LO will be our last so there wont be a huge age gap.
names im sticking with the boys name i had for both my girls if they where boys Maurice David, girls names im finding abit more difficult so far are list is Natasha,Anna, Susan, Christina or Lucy, middle name i think we both decided on Joyce after OHs granny as my eldest has his other grannys name as her first x

Hey ladies, saw doctor today as not right. I have hyperemesis gravidarium. Been prescribed anti sickness meds, signed off for two weeks and told to rest, have to monitor myself if things get worse have to go straight back to doc. :cry:

aw no :( least you can get some rest, fingers crossed it dosnt get any worse x

Hey ladies, saw doctor today as not right. I have hyperemesis gravidarium. Been prescribed anti sickness meds, signed off for two weeks and told to rest, have to monitor myself if things get worse have to go straight back to doc. :cry:

Poor you,:hugs:
I had it with my last pregnancy, hoping it doesn't return with this one.
Make sure you do go back if you feel you are getting worse or the anti sickness meds are not working as there are loads they can try.
I ended up in hospital last time on a drip as i couldnt even keep water down at one point. Then I got anti sickness injections instead which worked really well.

Poor you,:hugs:
I had it with my last pregnancy, hoping it doesn't return with this one.
Make sure you do go back if you feel you are getting worse or the anti sickness meds are not working as there are loads they can try.
I ended up in hospital last time on a drip as i couldnt even keep water down at one point. Then I got anti sickness injections instead which worked really well.

Thanks. Will make sure I go back if it gets worse. Exhausted!

good job youv taken some time of work or you'd really be drained x

good job youv taken some time of work or you'd really be drained x

Didn't really have a choice re time off. Can't be in a classroom puking in the bin all through my lessons! Doctors orders -said I needed to lie down and rest

Morning ladies,
Woke up drenched in sweat and have a red, sore throat.
I don't have a temperature though thankfully...

I hope you dont mind me joining in. I am from Manchester and am due my first on September 27th. I am very excited, but its hasnt been an easy ride.

hey welcome ladies i will update the front page later on today, how are you both?

im a twin id ov loved twins but this will be my last unless the scan shows 2 little heart beats :)

my OH is from manchester :)

x

I am exhausted, but I am good. I have a scan tomorrow and is very excited.

how is everyone? when do we all have our first scan? im still waiting on a letter with a date :) x

I had mine a week ago at exacly 12 weeks
Got my app through today to see consulatant at 16 weeks cos I'm having twins x

aw you lucky duck, i bet you where in shock when they told you you are carrying twins! will you be finding out there gender? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->