••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

The saga of the shadow line continues I feel like this one is more noticeable and showed up very quickly. My app says I'm 10 dpo I think 11 dpo but I literally have no other test in the house besides 2 more pregmates so will probably wait till tomorrow morning to re test cause I can never get a good hold during the day.

View attachment 1096776
Good luck!

I have started spotting a bit. I’m going to go for a run. If af is on her way it should hurry her up. If I’m pregnant with a healthy pregnancy a run shouldn’t hurt it.

Good luck!

I have started spotting a bit. I’m going to go for a run. If af is on her way it should hurry her up. If I’m pregnant with a healthy pregnancy a run shouldn’t hurt it.

That's very true I hope she stays away!! Fingers crossed for you!

So back from my run and spotting has stopped. But now I feel like I want to puke :sick:
If I push myself on a run I often feel a bit sick after, but I usually recover in a couple of minutes. Now it’s been nearly an hour and still feeling nauseas. I know I need to eat something but the idea of getting to the kitchen to actually make food is too much.

So back from my run and spotting has stopped. But now I feel like I want to puke :sick:
If I push myself on a run I often feel a bit sick after, but I usually recover in a couple of minutes. Now it’s been nearly an hour and still feeling nauseas. I know I need to eat something but the idea of getting to the kitchen to actually make food is too much.

Sorry you don't feel well :hugs:
I hope that you get an outcome soon.

sorry you feel crummy, but yay the spotting stopped and hopefully the nausea is a good sign :)

Well I just wiped and there was bright red blood so I guess it’s af.

Sorry af found you @Teafor2. The limbo part is the tough so hope you feel good about a fresh cycle

No change today so assuming bad test or not a healthy pregnancy. Hard to believe bad test though cause the first 20 I used from the box didn't do this. Not expecting af till Monday so trying to stay hopeful also gonna grab some .88 test from Walmart today. Top test is yesterday's.

20210402_070313.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->