••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Well no AF this morning either and a faint line still. I’m guessing a chemical or something else is happening but I don’t believe anything this long could be viable. But I’ve never ever been late. I’m like clockwork especially confirming my peak on cd12 so it makes no sense. I just wish it would hurry up I hate being in limbo like this

View attachment 1096713
Can you request to have your hcg levels checked at the local epau? X

Can you request to have your hcg levels checked at the local epau? X
Wish I could. But with covid they are really strict atm. I wouldn’t be able to get in I don’t think unless I had pain and bleeding x

I’ve tested again this morning and my frer is lighter. Trying to stay hopeful but I’m 14dpo now my lines should be way darker
A64E1764-298F-4F2E-9B3A-32D31F38633B.jpeg A32DFCDE-351F-4A7F-BCBE-2EBE44CBC0B6.jpeg

@Skye75 with my chemical I was feeling sick in the mornings. I had a friend who was pregnant at the same time and our due dates would have been only 2 weeks apart. She is 15 weeks pregnant now and felt no symptoms at all until she was 7 weeks. Then morning sickness hit her hard.

One step are the ones I had as well. They are the same as I've always used, but they've gone really down hill. I managed managed pick the lines up on camera and everything

They are good to use for progression they do get very dark and the test goes darker than control line but I found my frer easy@home and Sweetyfox got darker much faster.
The one step was still faint at 14dpo so I don't think there very sensitive but great to use for line progression when they do get going.
Just a shame they give faint lines/shadows with water. I think most ICs do tho.
My favourite were Sweetyfox they were always stark white when negative and sensitive enough to get a faint line at 10dpo.
I loved easy@home too but I found they sometimes have shadows.
So annoying.

@Skye I really had no symptoms with this one untill I hit 6 weeks and even then was only mild boob tenderness and neasea and it wud Come and go and come and go. Really hit around 9 weeks.
Ure numbers even tho I've never had HCG levels done so don't really understand it but they seem really good.
I know its hard not to worry in early pregnancy hon but I think ure be fine.

Oh @Suggerhoney I so hope your results come before Friday. The waiting is horrible. Thinking of you loads. Xx
Thank you. It is so horrible. Today's is working day 5 and I'm hoping that where we haven't heard anything yet its a good sign but I'm not sure they just said up to 10 working days.

Well tested again today either 9 or 10 dpo SWORE I saw something on the pregmate made boyfriend get my frer and Walmart test out both bfn. I'm done with these pregmates when this box is gone. I could see it so clearly while developing im crushed. Of course now hard to photograph and looks more like a shadow.

20210331_074907.jpg

I'm not sure about the frer though I opened the wrapper but kept the test inside it in dec and kept it in the safe. Seemed like it took forever for the control line to show and darken might not have been a good test anymore. I had the weirdest night to we ate dinner and I got nauseous half way through I quit eating and just chilled on couch awhile decided to go to the restroom and noticed my cheeks and nose were red but not hot to the touch. Tries to use the bathroom but was MEGA constipated. Took a shower and got out and face still red was nauseous all night. Felt better this morning but test didn't cooperate lol wanted a bfp

Sorry to blow up the thread but which cheapies do you guys use?? Accused, wondfo, easy at home?? I only got 3 pregmates left so want to order something for next month.

@Mrsknoel30 are you sure on your ovulation? Maybe call your ob and ask if they can draw bloods? 25dpo seems really late to get a bfp. Hope it is though!

@GemmaG sorry limbo is the worst!

@wannanewbaby wondfo are my favorite - make sure you get the 10miu though. Looks at my test thread I posted some progression pics with the different brands, you can see how some look. (The pregmates I like bc theyre super dark and no shadows for me but are 25miu so take longer to pick anything up)

Sorry to blow up the thread but which cheapies do you guys use?? Accused, wondfo, easy at home?? I only got 3 pregmates left so want to order something for next month.
I use easy at home and wondfo

@Tasha36089 I'm hoping its just your urine concentration that's causing the slightly lighter FRER. So many factors can contribute to the darkness of a test. I try to test progression every other day for this reason but I COMPLETELY understand wanting to check every day. FX everything is just fine with your bean!

I noticing alot of others have blue handled pregmates and mine are pink??? Wonder why that is.....

Finally she’s beginning to show her face. I’m in no doubt that was a chemical the cramps are much worse than I ever have. Usually I sail through my AF with very little cramping. I have to say I absolutely believe things happen for a reason. And I know for sure this isn’t a route I want to go back down for my own sanity. I’ve lost hours the last 5 days looking at tests :shock:literally just deleted hundreds of test photos from my camera roll. I truly wish you all the best of luck in your journeys and will be sticking around to see all you beautiful ladies get your bfps and squidgy babies :hugs:xx

Hey ladies just looking for any info you guys may have. This month we did a double trigger of HCG (on ovulation day and 7 days later). I took a preg test 2 days ago that I knew would be positive, and I took one today which is lighter (I’m 11dpo) ... do any of you ladies have experience of when I should see these start to darken if I was pregnant ??
Thank you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"