••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@Bump288 I think the only way to know for sure would be to test everyday to see if the progression starts to go in the right direction.

@Bump288 I think the only way to know for sure would be to test everyday to see if the progression starts to go in the right direction.
Ok that’s what I was assuming :/ the test was definitely lighter today but fingers crossed they start to darken !

I know one of the other girls in here was testing out trigger shots before and said usually she'll get a negative by 10dpo, but she wasn't having a second shot at 7dpo as far as I'm aware, so I would say you've still got a couple more days before you'll see a bfn, but could see it begin to darken at any time now if you are pregnant depending in when implantation would have occurred

Wish I could. But with covid they are really strict atm. I wouldn’t be able to get in I don’t think unless I had pain and bleeding x
I self refer to them as I've had multiple losses. If you have they will give you a reassurance scan but not until 6 weeks. I only have my hcg checked with them if I have a scan and they can't see baby. I wish they did do it here like the USA zx

Okay so now I’m beginning to question everything. Last month I started light bleeding on the evening of 14 dpo so I didn’t take my progesterone that night. I started full on bleeding the next day. It is now 14 dpo and 10 pm and no sign of bleeding yet. I don’t think that necessarily means anything because I’m on progesterone. Even if af came while I was on it last month doesn’t mean she will this month.

BUT today I came home from work and I kept smelling this old cheese smell. I literally walked around my apartment smelling everything until I realised it was coming from the dish towels I washed yesterday and had hung up to dry last night. Dh couldn’t smell it at all until he went up to the dish towels and took a sniff. He agreed they smelled a bit strange and thought it was maybe the new detergent. But the smell is like overwhelming our living room (in my opinion). I’m getting constant wafts of it even when I’m on the other side of the room and I think it smells soooo bad. Bad enough that I’m going to strip all of the dish towels tomorrow. Now I’m wondering if this is smell sensitivity from pregnancy hormones.

I’m so annoyed at myself because I’m sure I’m getting my hope up for nothing. Dh is probably just being a typical man and not noticing stinky dish towels. I’ll probably start bleeding as soon as I post this ](*,)

Oh no so sorry @GemmaG . There were definitely some lines so I bet it was a chemical.

Well ladies March is officially over in a few hours. Thank you so much for letting me run this thread, its so much fun chatting with you ladies. I’ll be following along and rooting on those joining the April thread!
:dust:

So sorry @GemmaG. I’m the same with taking pics of my shadow line tests... really hope to see you back if you’re feeling up for it x

I know one of the other girls in here was testing out trigger shots before and said usually she'll get a negative by 10dpo, but she wasn't having a second shot at 7dpo as far as I'm aware, so I would say you've still got a couple more days before you'll see a bfn, but could see it begin to darken at any time now if you are pregnant depending in when implantation would have occurred
Thank you for your reply ! I called my doctor and he said wait until a missed period . But I ovulated 4 days early this month so based on that I’m suppose to start tomorrow ... but based on the normal lengths of my periods not until the 5th .... guess I’ll just have to see and wait lol

@Rach87 @Skye75 if af doesn’t show by tomorrow I will. I think I usually ovulate the same day as my peak, which would have made my last test 13 dpo. Now I’m wondering if I ovulated the day after this month, meaning that test would have only been 12 dpo. If I test tomorrow I should get an accurate result either way. I’d be either 15 or 16 dpo by then. It does seem strange that my progesterone would delay af this month but not last month.

@Rach87 @Skye75 if af doesn’t show by tomorrow I will. I think I usually ovulate the same day as my peak, which would have made my last test 13 dpo. Now I’m wondering if I ovulated the day after this month, meaning that test would have only been 12 dpo. If I test tomorrow I should get an accurate result either way. I’d be either 15 or 16 dpo by then. It does seem strange that my progesterone would delay af this month but not last month.

Fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Ah @Teafor2 I hope you have a beautiful lines today. That is my biggest symptom during pregnancy, my sense of smell is like a superpower lol excited to see your test x

Aww Gemma she’s gorgeous!! Enjoy her!

@GemmaG Your daughter is such a cutie! I’ll test tomorrow morning if af doesn’t show and post the results.

The saga of the shadow line continues I feel like this one is more noticeable and showed up very quickly. My app says I'm 10 dpo I think 11 dpo but I literally have no other test in the house besides 2 more pregmates so will probably wait till tomorrow morning to re test cause I can never get a good hold during the day.

20210401_072341.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->