• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Hello everyone! :)
Sorry the thread is too long so can't catch up but I will be following from now on:D
I'm CD 6, will ovulate around March 10th, and will start testing on the 20th! I really really really hope this is the month I get finally pregnant, since we have been trying since July! There have been a couple of months in between where we haven't tried since I was going through a rough patch, but anyway seems forever. I got pregnant at the first try in July but it turned into a CP so I'm really anxious and scared.
Best of luck to all of you, I have hope this month a lot of us will get pregnant!!
*edit: I'm 30 yo and husband is 32,we're trying for our first
Welcome! It sounds like we are in a similar position. I’ve been off the pill since June with only 1 chemical in that time. I’m 31 and df is 32.

Sorry the thread is too long so can't catch up but I will be following from now on:D
I'm CD 6, will ovulate around March 10th, and will start testing on the 20th! I really really really hope this is the month I get finally pregnant, since we have been trying since July! There have been a couple of months in between where we haven't tried since I was going through a rough patch, but anyway seems forever. I got pregnant at the first try in July but it turned into a CP so I'm really anxious and scared.
Best of luck to all of you, I have hope this month a lot of us will get pregnant!!
Welcome! It sounds like we are in a similar position. I’ve been off the pill since June with only 1 chemical in that time. I’m 31 and df is 32.

Hey, we've also been ttc since July. Fingers crossed this is our month

@Teafor why do I feel I can see something on that first pic?
Not sure what tests these are.
I do know when I tested around 14dpo with a very cheap brand of tests Onestep And my pee was pale and it came out so so faint.

I always found my darker pee gave me better results.
Really hope u get lines when u test again.
FX for u so much.

@elencor
Welcome hon I was the same I always fell pregnant very easy but this one took 11 cycles and sadly 4 back to back chemical pregnancies.
I didn't think I stood a chance esp at my age but we got there in the end.
I stopped the pill In Feb 2020 and fell pregnant with this one Jan 2021.
I really hope it happens for u soon hon.
And you @motherofboys and @loeylo [-o<

Sooooo much cramping today!! God I hope this is it, so many differences this month!! Hey to all just joining in. Can't wait to see some of those squinters turn into bfps!!

@Teafor why do I feel I can see something on that first pic?
Not sure what tests these are.
I do know when I tested around 14dpo with a very cheap brand of tests Onestep And my pee was pale and it came out so so faint.

I always found my darker pee gave me better results.
Really hope u get lines when u test again.
FX for u so much.

@elencor
Welcome hon I was the same I always fell pregnant very easy but this one took 11 cycles and sadly 4 back to back chemical pregnancies.
I didn't think I stood a chance esp at my age but we got there in the end.
I stopped the pill In Feb 2020 and fell pregnant with this one Jan 2021.
I really hope it happens for u soon hon.
And you @motherofboys and @loeylo [-o<
I also feel like maybe I can see something on the top one. The tests are super cheap and they are really blurry and can be hard to read until they dry a bit. I took that picture 13 minutes after taking the test. They are just the cheapest brand I can get at the pharmacy here but they are for 10 mlU. A friend of mine tested with one when her period was 10 days late and even she thought the results were a bit blurry until they had dried. She went to work and came home to a super dark second line.

I don’t know if I can see something or if I just really really want to.

Another FRER. Argh I hate the lighting in my house, had to resort to flash. Hope I didn’t blow it out too much. I hate these maybe lines I’ve been getting them for two days. Don’t think this will be viable as I’m not seeing much progression.

B7DAC8FC-B82D-428F-ADAF-79DF34D3AE36.jpeg

@loeylo @motherofboys yes it seems like we are on a similar situation, best of luck to you two! I'll keep updating here
@Suggerhoney thank you that makes me feel hopeful, congratulations on your growing baby!! I can't wait to be there myself

@Teafor2 I can see something on your tests??
I really want to think I’m seeing something but I can’t trust it yet. Last month I had a chemical and I didn’t get a good solid line until 15 dpo.

I can’t see your test very well because of the flash... sorry :( How many dpo are you?

So sad night, yet another person saying isn’t it about time for another. I know people mean well but, I just dnt even know how to describe how it makes me feel. Yeh

So sad night, yet another person saying isn’t it about time for another. I know people mean well but, I just dnt even know how to describe how it makes me feel. Yeh
Sorry that happened. People can be so dense saying things like that. I don’t mind if people ask, “do you want more children?” But saying it’s time for a sibling or when are you getting pregnant again etc... rude.

Sorry that happened. People can be so dense saying things like that. I don’t mind if people ask, “do you want more children?” But saying it’s time for a sibling or when are you getting pregnant again etc... rude.

feel like screaming I am trying but my stupid body ain’t working.

@GemmaG there is a line on that can u see it in person?

@Teafor2
Hope this is it hon

@Lozb
Some people are a little insensitive. Sending u hugs

@loeylo @motherofboys yes it seems like we are on a similar situation, best of luck to you two! I'll keep updating here
@Suggerhoney thank you that makes me feel hopeful, congratulations on your growing baby!! I can't wait to be there myself

Thank you sweet. It took a while to get here buy I feel very very blessed

So I’m about 9dpo today and had some light cramping and heaviness yesterday. I then was woken from my sleep about 3am thinking I was going to vomit. Went to the toilet and nothing so went back to bed cautiously and have woken feeling ok. Really hoping these are my signs and that was implantion.

13 dpo FMU... I’m calling it as negative. I’m supposed to take my progesterone either until my cycle starts or until I’m on cd 40, which is 12 more days. I really hope my cycle starts naturally. I’d rather just move on to the next cycle than wait around in this one not pregnant.

7DD63F64-3650-4D4E-B730-A3AD3D9A38E7.jpeg

13 dpo FMU... I’m calling it as negative. I’m supposed to take my progesterone either until my cycle starts or until I’m on cd 40, which is 12 more days. I really hope my cycle starts naturally. I’d rather just move on to the next cycle than wait around in this one not pregnant.

View attachment 1095325
I’m sorry that’s so disappointing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"