• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Maybe it’s that. I can feel my cervix and then it’s like from there to where it connects to my vaginal wall I can feel two ridges extending from either side of my cervix. It’s so weird.

Last night I had a very restless and hot sleep. When dh got in bed a bit later and came to snuggle I actually pushed him away. This was also one of my early symptoms last month. I couldn’t stand him touching me at night, which is really unusual for me.

Still having that little tugging cramp in the same place. Just can’t wait to test tomorrow morning!! I really hope these symptoms are actually pregnancy and not my progesterone supplements just messing with me.

Those sound like promising symptoms for sure! FX!!

I did some Googling and I’ve just read this... found it from a few different sources as well:

Almost immediately after conception, your vagina's walls start to thicken, which can cause a white, milky discharge that may continue throughout your pregnancy.

I hope that’s what I’m feeling!

Omg finally ladies we have a static face. Cd 17 today. Had loads of ewcm this morning. We have bd cds 11, 12, 14, 16 and this morning. Will try get some in tonight and possibly tomorrow. My OPK isn’t quiet positive will maybe be this afternoon when I test.

91A0E738-32B0-4D6B-ABCA-B02BF41CFC5B.jpeg image.jpg

Well... again I’m not usually huge on signs, especially after getting sent off last tww... Today I’m 4dpo and I’m constipated and all of a sudden sneezing :? Neither happens often. It is cold in Chicago right not tho so idk lol

Good luck!!

29E5B36A-6EE8-4258-B99B-ED6167A418B7.jpeg
still getting a faint line but only 9dpo. Got some firsts coming today so will see :)

11dpo..... easy@home. Have amazon delivery of FRER coming today wish he would hurry up!

316EFE69-1B63-4CC1-BF22-5DCA228B1300.jpeg

My pulling and pinching cramps seem to have stopped since early this morning. I’m 12 dpo, so hoping that means implantation has happened! I got two packs of early pregnancy test (so 4 tests total) and will test tomorrow morning. Really really really hoping for a positive test. Otherwise I will start to feel a bit crazy as I feel like I may be pregnant again. Hopefully not just the progesterone messing with me [-o<

My pulling and pinching cramps seem to have stopped since early this morning. I’m 12 dpo, so hoping that means implantation has happened! I got two packs of early pregnancy test (so 4 tests total) and will test tomorrow morning. Really really really hoping for a positive test. Otherwise I will start to feel a bit crazy as I feel like I may be pregnant again. Hopefully not just the progesterone messing with me [-o<
Good luck!

7dpo

Just had my 21 day bloods done. Phlebotomist (I presume that’s who I saw anyway!) does think there is probably something going on needing further investigation. Agreed that since I think I ovulated she would suspect that my progesterone is fine this cycle but having suddenly irregular cycles is worrying when ttc.

Bloods should be back within a few days and she wants me to see a GP regardless of the result. She thinks I need more blood tests and maybe a laparoscopy. We will see how it goes!

Will be testing for pregnancy on Thursday at 10dpo. Bloods should be back by then too.

Symptom wise, nothing so far. I feel fine.

Excited to see all these test getting posted!! I tested this morning like a idiot (only 6 or 7 dpo) and it was obviously negative. The weird feeling I was having yesterday seems to be gone. My boobs are sore but that happens every month but this time it seems to last all day not just in the morning.

Also I could see something in all the test posted maybe this will be a lucky thread!!

Ended up taking another cheapie test and opened it cos I eyes were playing tricks on me

E58D4D4F-F3BE-44BE-8BBF-6D01900261D0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->