••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Has anyone noticed their period was worse after a chemical? Mine is hurting so much more than usual and I’ve had the worst pimple breakout ever. Sigh.
They are always usually heavier unfortunately and sorer. Big hugs x

Hello everyone! New here but not new to the TTC and TWW world. Mind if I join in? Cycle 2/CD4 here. I’m 42 ttc#5.

I just ordered the Mira, kind of excited to use it... have my boxes of opks and hpts at the ready. Already feel myself obsessing

Excited to be here ❤️

Hello everyone! New here but not new to the TTC and TWW world. Mind if I join in? Cycle 2/CD4 here. I’m 42 ttc#5.

I just ordered the Mira, kind of excited to use it... have my boxes of opks and hpts at the ready. Already feel myself obsessing

Excited to be here ❤️
Yay welcome!

So I’m out. Whatever was going on didn’t take. I have trust that it wasn’t maybe a good embryo. When I had my IVF in 2012 5 out of my 13 embryos had suspected chromosomal issues. In the end only 2 survived and thankfully they stuck. I just don’t make strong embryos. I’ve been so lucky to have had my 3 babies the last one naturally. But this has set something off in me. Now need to have the conversation to see if we would try for number 4. I’m 37 now and had pretty crap AMH levels at 27. Hmmmm don’t know what to do.......

View attachment 1095405
Oh bummer. Hope your conversation with OH goes well about going for number 4 x

9dpo.

My boobs are sore and I’ve got a constant low-level headache which feels like a hangover headache?

I’m also really tired despite having 7 hours sleep last night.

Going to have a coffee to see if I can shift my headache. Normally I’d take ibuprofen for a headache but - for really the first time since trying for #2 - I think I might be pregnant.

Morning ladies.... so tww in full swing. Effects of that progesterone is on to. I always get heartburn and bloat and sensitive nipples.

9dpo.

My boobs are sore and I’ve got a constant low-level headache which feels like a hangover headache?

I’m also really tired despite having 7 hours sleep last night.

Going to have a coffee to see if I can shift my headache. Normally I’d take ibuprofen for a headache but - for really the first time since trying for #2 - I think I might be pregnant.

symptoms sound promising lovely.. fingers are crossed for you. When are you going to test?

So I’m out. Whatever was going on didn’t take. I have trust that it wasn’t maybe a good embryo. When I had my IVF in 2012 5 out of my 13 embryos had suspected chromosomal issues. In the end only 2 survived and thankfully they stuck. I just don’t make strong embryos. I’ve been so lucky to have had my 3 babies the last one naturally. But this has set something off in me. Now need to have the conversation to see if we would try for number 4. I’m 37 now and had pretty crap AMH levels at 27. Hmmmm don’t know what to do.......

View attachment 1095405
Sorry lovely :hugs:have a good chat and see how you feel about it all. We are all here for a chat too :)

So today is 10dpo and I noticed a tinge of brown in my cm today. That paired with cramping and waking up sick the other day I’m really hoping it’s implantion. I’ve never had this before so I’m really hoping this is a sign. A few more days and then I’m testing.
How long after implantation would I expect to get a positive on a FRER?
Oooo that’s exciting I hope it is implant bleed. I think it’s about 48 hours they recommend before testing. Fingers crossed for you lovely x

symptoms sound promising lovely.. fingers are crossed for you. When are you going to test?
I’m only 9dpo and only have one test in the house - and asda own brand one. Df usually does the shopping so he won’t mind buying another pack but will probably complain if I buy loads. I could just go buy them myself but I don’t drive so it’s easier to send him.
I’ll probably use the asda one tomorrow at 10dpo without telling him, then I’ll get him to get more at 12dpo if negative and 11dpo if positive.
The line needs to be more than a squinter before I’ll show him. Because I had glaring positives with all my other pregnancies, he only believes strong positives and didn’t really believe the chemical was a pregnancy until the midwife confirmed that even faint lines mean you have been pregnant.

how early have you ladies had symptoms with a BFP. I can't remember with my son as was only month i thought we had very minimal chance (due to the hsg happening when i was meant to be O) and didn't keep a track of anything that month.

last few months i don't think i had anything at 1 dpo. ( i am going with the peak Cd ovulation test at CD 17, ovulation could have been that night so could be 2dpo).

Are there some of you out there that knew you were pregnant straight away?

I’m only 9dpo and only have one test in the house - and asda own brand one. Df usually does the shopping so he won’t mind buying another pack but will probably complain if I buy loads. I could just go buy them myself but I don’t drive so it’s easier to send him.
I’ll probably use the asda one tomorrow at 10dpo without telling him, then I’ll get him to get more at 12dpo if negative and 11dpo if positive.
The line needs to be more than a squinter before I’ll show him. Because I had glaring positives with all my other pregnancies, he only believes strong positives and didn’t really believe the chemical was a pregnancy until the midwife confirmed that even faint lines mean you have been pregnant.
Ah he sounds like my husband. Unless it’s a clear line or word pregnant he won’t believe it. I get my tests from Amazon they do some great deals sometimes.

how early have you ladies had symptoms with a BFP. I can't remember with my son as was only month i thought we had very minimal chance (due to the hsg happening when i was meant to be O) and didn't keep a track of anything that month.

last few months i don't think i had anything at 1 dpo. ( i am going with the peak Cd ovulation test at CD 17, ovulation could have been that night so could be 2dpo).

I never had symptoms with my chemicals until my missed period.

Ah he sounds like my husband. Unless it’s a clear line or word pregnant he won’t believe it. I get my tests from Amazon they do some great deals sometimes.
Yep! I think because my first pregnancy was discovered at 6 weeks, my second at 5, my third the day after af was due, and my fourth (dd) was two days after at was due. So I had never done a test and got a faint line except with my chemical. I’m way more impatient now that I’m older

You aren’t pregnant at 1dpo. You can’t get symptoms until implantation at the very earliest, but most people don’t even have symptoms until after their period is due. Anything prior to 6dpo can’t possibly be pregnancy related (6dpo is earliest for implantation, 9dpo is the most common day for implantation but anything between 6-12 is possible)
The body doesn’t start producing pregnancy hormones until implantation happens, and it takes 24 hours until they start to rise to detectable levels.
It’s physically not possible to know that you are pregnant at 1dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->