••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Yeah was within a minute
Heard lots of folk complaining about these and blue dye tests generally but Ive found them to be ok in the past. So fingers crossed you've got a good one. I hate how we all have doubts these days and are messed about by tests. I can't trust frer anymore as often see faint lines. Keep positive and I really hope this is the start of your bfp xxx

So sorry to those who AF got.
@Jessie1229 I can see something very faint. Hope these lines get darker

Sorry @loeylo

@Teafor2 sorry I cant imagine. You’ll be a mommy one day, just keep up the hope.

Af started right on time. Onto my last cycle and last chance for a rainbow baby :cry:

sorry if I missed anyone. Let me know if I missed adding anyone to the front page or if it needs updating

Woke up from nights this afternoon to a full English Sunday dinner DH is just amazing, knew I would be wanting one. All school uniform washed and fresh and ironed. Anything to keep my busy and mind of how many dpo I am. DS has been doing mix of school and homeschooling due to me being a nurse but he is excited to go back to school with all of his friends that have been homeschooling. Get myself ready for another night shift tonight.

Big hugs to all the af got.

@Teafor2
I really hope and pray u get ure BFP soon hon u so deserve it.

@Rach87
So sorry about AF sweety. I really hope this new cycle is ure BFP cycle.

@Lozb
I didnt know u was a nurse hon. Ure a hero<3

@PinkCupcakes
This trigger is definitely getting fainter way faster than ure last 2. I'm praying it's a good sign.

@motherofboys
Fx u get ure BFP soon hon.

Goodness, there are so many pages to catch up on.
Sorry I missed so much.
So sorry ladies who AF hit :hugs:

@PinkCupcakes definately getting out sooner. Good luck they get darker ;)

As for me, 2dpo. Already itching to test. HAHA

I hope that the TWW goes quickly for you!

Good luck @AlwaysTheAunt !

@Rach87 Sorry about af. Wishing you lots of luck this next cycle xx

That's me got full blown af this aft. Another short cycle, 19 days this time just rediculous! Might give it one more cycle, scrap the supplements, except folate. Keep an eye on my temp for ovulation but that's all.
If I was younger or never had my 2 boys I'd maybe get things looked into. I don't feel I want to go down that route at this point in my life. having fallen pregnant last year I didn't think it would be so hard now. I don't think its meant to be. One more cycle, see if things get better.

So sorry to those who had a visit from old af, wishing you a good fresh cycle ahead x

thanks for the chemist warehouse frer sale! I’ll get onto that. I spent a small fortune on opk kit this month, $35 is insane! But just couldn’t resist.

I CD 6 and starting to feel fertile lol. I get really anxious around this time as I worry dh will get cold feet suddenly. Anyone else like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->