••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

It's weird, we shall see!
At least my temping it looks like I have been ovulating, I was concerned about that. Don't know if my temp increased enough though and that could indicate low progesterone couldn't it?
I fell pregnant last year without trying at all, that's where I'm finding this all so flippin frustrating. Why not now? :cry:
:brat::brat::brat: that's better!! Lol xx
Hugs

@motherofboys & @loeylo
Yes a very odd 2 cycles. Last cycle was 20 days with ovulation day cd9. This one was a 19 day cycle with ovulation cd10. Never had short cycles before. Only the occasional longer one.
Generally I'm quite normal with a 28-30 day cycle. Ovulation cd14-16.
Since wee Gruffy died I've had a few normal ones and some crazy ones. The worst being the last 3....and 2 of those with different supplements. So I need to rule those out first. There's defo my age to consider though, no family history of early menopause. Could be something or nothing. Stress of home learning! :haha: see what happens this month and take it from there.
Thanks ladies x
You know, that is very similar to me. I was regular as clockwork until October- November. At that time, 4 members of my family had covid (one was hospitalised and another was in his 80s with underlying conditions) and we had to isolate for a total of 25 days. Then, two weeks later dd was exposed again (she was one of the people who had covid before but she was totally fine) and we did another 7 day isolation with her. I then had a chemical, and then it was basically into homeschooling. I’ve only ovulated twice since then. I didn’t even see stress as a factor but it could be.
And I get what you mean about falling pregnant without trying and then nothing. I conceived my chemical pregnancy after 1 cycle when we didn’t really do anything. Since then, nothing.

You know, that is very similar to me. I was regular as clockwork until October- November. At that time, 4 members of my family had covid (one was hospitalised and another was in his 80s with underlying conditions) and we had to isolate for a total of 25 days. Then, two weeks later dd was exposed again (she was one of the people who had covid before but she was totally fine) and we did another 7 day isolation with her. I then had a chemical, and then it was basically into homeschooling. I’ve only ovulated twice since then. I didn’t even see stress as a factor but it could be.
And I get what you mean about falling pregnant without trying and then nothing. I conceived my chemical pregnancy after 1 cycle when we didn’t really do anything. Since then, nothing.
Thats tough. I think we have just been getting on with things in hard circumstances and not realising how it's affecting our bodies. Stress releases cortisol which can affect ovulation. I'm sure it does a lot more to us. I am quite a stressy anxious person since I had my boys.
We need to chill....xx

OK, so I'm probably 10/11 dpo but I didnt track, so could be 9 even. Pic 1 is at 4mins. Pic 2 is like 5.5 minutes. Pic 3 is nearer the 10 minute mark (I know, I know) and pic 4 is about half hour later as I just wanted to see if I could still see it. These tests are not great, I've been stung before by being able to see the test line within the time frame and it not being positive. But I could see *something* within time. It also looks much clearer in real life. It's most likely nothing.

Screenshot_20210308-131303_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210308-131121_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210308-131148_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210308-131158_Gallery.jpg

@motherofboys I definitely see it at the 5.5 min mark and on, not totally sure on the 4 minute but I think I see a shadow. Unfortunately all we can ever do is test again tomorrow :( I really hope this is the start of your BFP!

I'm going to try for a really good hold with little to no liquid and test again to see if I get the same thing. It is so faint at the moment that I don't want to call it anything other than a shadow. If it comes up again today/tomorrow I'll try to get a different brand test, I need to go to the bank tomorrow anyway

Thank you, I'm not going to read too much in to it at the moment but thought it was worth a share even if its a bad evap or something to give people something for comparison :haha:

So not what I wanted to hear. So rang to see if my day 21 bloods had been taken too early. Honestly this GP doesn’t have a clue. She said it was fine but I questioned her again. She wasn’t convienved I knew how to check for ovulation properly. Wanted more day21 bloods doing but next month. Then I explained they jst might have been too early and could have have progesterone check again tomorrow as that would be 7 days from expected O day. Then she agreed to that. Before finishing the call I asked what the actual progesterone results were and she said 0 and then said they were tested. I thought god u have just told me the results were low at the start of the call. So looks like my progesterone was never tested and she tested everything but that. Why dnt GP listen why do they jst brush u off like you don’t have a clue. So upset . Fingers crossed tomorrow bloods get done properly and give me result I want. I jst want to talk to someone that understands and wants to listen to me. And to top it off I have woke from nights to this phone call and I jst dnt feel like my BFP is coming this month, feel completely out.

Thats tough. I think we have just been getting on with things in hard circumstances and not realising how it's affecting our bodies. Stress releases cortisol which can affect ovulation. I'm sure it does a lot more to us. I am quite a stressy anxious person since I had my boys.
We need to chill....xx
I’m also stressy and anxious xx

@lobz I hate when medical professionals won't listen. Yes they might have more training than us, but we also know what's normal for us and what to expect from our bodies

So not what I wanted to hear. So rang to see if my day 21 bloods had been taken too early. Honestly this GP doesn’t have a clue. She said it was fine but I questioned her again. She wasn’t convienved I knew how to check for ovulation properly. Wanted more day21 bloods doing but next month. Then I explained they jst might have been too early and could have have progesterone check again tomorrow as that would be 7 days from expected O day. Then she agreed to that. Before finishing the call I asked what the actual progesterone results were and she said 0 and then said they were tested. I thought god u have just told me the results were low at the start of the call. So looks like my progesterone was never tested and she tested everything but that. Why dnt GP listen why do they jst brush u off like you don’t have a clue. So upset . Fingers crossed tomorrow bloods get done properly and give me result I want. I jst want to talk to someone that understands and wants to listen to me. And to top it off I have woke from nights to this phone call and I jst dnt feel like my BFP is coming this month, feel completely out.

:(:hugs:

OK, so I'm probably 10/11 dpo but I didnt track, so could be 9 even. Pic 1 is at 4mins. Pic 2 is like 5.5 minutes. Pic 3 is nearer the 10 minute mark (I know, I know) and pic 4 is about half hour later as I just wanted to see if I could still see it. These tests are not great, I've been stung before by being able to see the test line within the time frame and it not being positive. But I could see *something* within time. It also looks much clearer in real life. It's most likely nothing.

View attachment 1095694 View attachment 1095695 View attachment 1095696 View attachment 1095697

I use these too and unfortunately do sometimes get shaddows that come to nothing. Until it's pink I don't believe it anymore! But, a couple of years ago if there was a shadow it did lead to a bfp....I'm not sure if it's just me with a bit of hcg floating about or it's the tests.
Anyway, babbling on sorry. I see it and fingers crossed!!!!! Xx

I use these too and unfortunately do sometimes get shaddows that come to nothing. Until it's pink I don't believe it anymore! But, a couple of years ago if there was a shadow it did lead to a bfp....I'm not sure if it's just me with a bit of hcg floating about or it's the tests.
Anyway, babbling on sorry. I see it and fingers crossed!!!!! Xx
Yeah I won't go getting excited or anything yet.
Tbh I was fully prepared for it to be negative and to move on. I need to have a scan for a probable lipoma which is likely not to be a pregnancy friendly scan so was going to take next month off (I only saw the doctor Friday so couldn't do much about this month but wasn't expecting to actually have any luck) so I'll be ok if its negative.

Decided to test again today just cause it's my b day and pretty sure it's negative I went back and forth about seeing something but if something was there it should be darker im expecting af tomorrow. Feeling some tiny cramps today.

20210308_095443.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->