★ ★ ★ May & June 2021 Babies ★ ★ ★

:hi:
Hello ladies
I'd like to join y'all praying this will be our take home baby. Been ttc #2 for 2yrs with no luck yet. No trouble getting pregnant it's staying that way is the problem. So here I am after 3 CPs praying it won't be a 4th time. My tests are finally getting darker so I have hope!! [-o<[-o< tried baby aspirin and progesterone but they didn't seem to help. Sooo now I'm only taking my prenatal vitamins. Less stressful.
Come on sticky baby bean.

Not 100% sure on Due date but for now going with May 19th 2021. I'm sure it will change after I have a dating scan. If I get that far along.

I wish us all the best.

Hey,congratulations I hope this is a sticky baby for you xx I’ve added you to the front page x

F

Thank you! I"m feeling good so far! I have an ultrasound scheduled for Sept 14th. I'll be 6+2 and sure hope there is a heartbeat!

that’s good! I also have a scan on the 14th mines at 9:30am x I should be about 6+5 so hoping baby is in the right place! I’m so nervous!x

Mind if I join In ladies?? :)
According to calculations I should be due May 17th (32 day cycles on average)

Hi to all the new people and congratulations!!!

Today I slipped on a toy and fell. I managed to fall on my knee and elbow, which was very ouch but hopefully the baby is okay.

ouch x I’m sure baby will Be fine there well protected in there x

I’m definitely staying away from the pink &red nickers for now :D

the sickness seems to have started this morning :sick:

@Stargirl1993 thank you!

I'm a little nervous because I've had two premature babies, one born at 27 weeks, and the other born at 34 weeks. However my son was born full-term at 39 weeks. They don't know why I go into preterm labor but I am hopeful that it will happen again this time. The only thing that really sucks is I will most likely have to get progesterone shots from 13 weeks on (give or take a few weeks, i forgot the exact time I got them).

that’s good! I also have a scan on the 14th mines at 9:30am x I should be about 6+5 so hoping baby is in the right place! I’m so nervous!x

Im sure everything will be just fine!
Fingers crossed for you!

Oh that's really good you are going to move near him! I would love to visit Wales some day, it looks very beautiful and the language is lovely. We are going to move too to a different state in the US right after this baby is born hahaha we must both be crazy.

I'm glad your son will be happy!! That's so sweet!
I was thinking of telling mine after my 8 week appointment because they will probably do an ultrasound, my doctor has a machine in his office. I'm just a little hesitant because I have had one loss before. How about you?
Sorry for the late reply, I was back to work thIs week (in a school) and with my son back in school, I have spent most evening exhausted!

this is exciting! I have a phone call booked in at 8 weeks to do a referral, theres very limited contact here at the moment, so I think I am going to book in some scans privately.

when are you 8 weeks? Xxx

@Christie2011 your second set of twins? That would definitely keep you busy.

Welcome new mummies.

@Stargirl1993 we've decided to do a private scan at 12 and 20 weeks. We'll have the NHS ones first to check for problems, then for a private one after. Im not going to ask the gender in the NHS one, so we can ask at the private and find out together.
This is a good idea.

I am getting both private and NHS as well, although here in Swansea we are ok to take one person with us now, it is updated on the website, I hope it is the case with you too x

Sorry for the late reply, I was back to work thIs week (in a school) and with my son back in school, I have spent most evening exhausted!

this is exciting! I have a phone call booked in at 8 weeks to do a referral, theres very limited contact here at the moment, so I think I am going to book in some scans privately.

when are you 8 weeks? Xxx

Oh no worries! I'm sorry you are so exhausted. Sounds like you are working hard!

I'll be 8 weeks on the 20th I think. Or the 21st. How about you? Booking some private scans is a good idea! I was thinking about going around 6 weeks but my husband said no lol.

I still need to call & setup my 1st appointment. I will Monday if they're open. Hoping they'll get me in before 10w for an early confirmation scan.

I know I might sound off the wall nuts here but overnight my uterus has ballooned. I am only 4w with my 4th baby but look 18w+ pregnant. I can't even attempt to hide this :(. I know my height at 5'2" plays a small part, but not like this.

For the ladies who've had kids before. Did anyone get to see the heartbeat at 6 weeks? I don't know if I can hold out for another 3 weeks

I look huge too from the bloating. Haha
Not sure about the 6 week ultrasound sorry as I have only had my earliest one at 7 weeks

6 weeks today and I am feeling really nauseated when I wake up in the morning now. Just trying to eat some crackers before I get out of bed but it doesn't help very much.

I'm still in shock I'm pregnant :shock:
I was like that I had to keep taking
Tests! It was only my First proper cycle Aswell so I found it hard to believe I thought I see a line at 8dpo but I really thought it was a evap so never thought anything of it x

For the ladies who've had kids before. Did anyone get to see the heartbeat at 6 weeks? I don't know if I can hold out for another 3 weeks

I had emergency scan with my daughter around 6 weeks and see a heartbeat x

I look huge too from the bloating. Haha
Not sure about the 6 week ultrasound sorry as I have only had my earliest one at 7 weeks

6 weeks today and I am feeling really nauseated when I wake up in the morning now. Just trying to eat some crackers before I get out of bed but it doesn't help very much.

I’ve been sick the last 2 days I seem to only be throwing up breakfast after that I feel fine. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->