• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

★ October & November 2020 Hedgehogs ★

This is another photo from my ultrasound at 8w+2, a different angle.
Can someone confirm if I am correct in my assumption that the placenta is located toward left side of the sac?! Where the umbilical cord leads to? I am a little bit intrigued by the Ramzi theory hahah. If I am correct that it is on the left side, it would mean a girl (according to Ramzi method, at least).

58615FDF-9472-4D9D-9330-5523D68D4CC7hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

Actually, after reading up on it some more, I am now completely confused as to whether the left side of the picture is my actual right side of the body, or if left is left and right is right. :dohh:

Fitz...I hear ya about lack of symptoms causing anxiety! And I'm so sorry about the flare. Babies are very well protected inside us though! I have heard that things can really start to calm down by the end of 8 weeks, so maybe that's what's going on! Can't wait to see your scan and find out that all is well and on track!

Pineberry - I haven't the slightest clue about left or right side in the picture and I've had many, many, many ultrasounds in my day! I do know that when they look at my ovaries, the right ovary is on the right side of the picture and the left ovary is on the left side, but I also know that every tech is different and they use different zoom levels and all. I also know that when they look at my uterus, I haven't a clue what side is what!

I have spotting... nurse said to double up on progesterone and keep an eye on it :(

Fern - spotting can be a few different things in pregnancy, I hope it is nothing. Fingers crossed for you.

Emma - Welcome:hi:

Pineberry - Interesting theory. I wonder if it has anything to do with the side you ovulated from? I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the left side and had cramping on the left side around implantation. No idea which side the placenta is on though?

AFM - nausea has eased up a little. I'm happy to still have it a little but glad it's easing up. I remember my nausea was almost gone by the end of week 6 with my daughter. So trying to be happy with this and not worry. I'm still waiting for a call from the Ultrasound place to have my dating scan booked... I would call them but my doctor sent my paperwork to them and said they would call me. I also work full time hours so I'll need notice to make arrangements at work if I can't be there. Has anyone told their employer about being pregnant yet? I haven't, so lots of appointments are going to cause questions before long.

I'm sorry to hear about your spotting fern. I hope everything is okay!

I've told two board members, but only because it's been so stressful and my boss has shown anger/ aggressiveness/ spite toward pregnant women and I don't want him to know about it for a while. But unfortunately with fertility treatment I had to miss a day of work and needed some sort of excuse. Fortunately the board is super supportive and they are working on getting my boss out of that seat, but it'll be a long process.

Thankfully I didn't have an issue moving my progesterone prescription from my previous pharmacy who decided to stop accepting my insurance. No symptoms as of yet let makes me a little nervous but I'm trying to stay positive. I have a private early ultrasound booked for March 13th while I wait for my doctor's office to get back to me for my first appointment.

Emma my symptoms didn't really start picking up until week 5, if that helps at all.

Hi Ladies! Very excited to be joining this group! :)
We found out last Thursday on 10DPO and the estimated due date is November 8th! Yay!!!
I’ll also share a progression pic. It got so much darker today at 14DPO!!

07EFEBCA-5F06-4D36-9985-D754C061C2D3.jpeg

@EmmaVH my symptoms were non existent until at least week 5 so try not to worry, I know easier said than done though.
My symptoms eased off slightly over the weekend which prompted me to bring forward my private ultrasound by a week, so now I'm having an 8 week scan instead of a 9 week scan, Monday 9th! Can't come quick enough.
Lovely lines @AzureOrchid!
xx

Thanks ladies, I hope it’s nothing. Spotting has stopped. I’m very anxious but there’s nothing more I can do... I’ve doubled up on my progesterone and will just have to wait for my scan next week (also on the 13th @EmmaVH !)
I don’t really have other symptoms atm.
So with the spotting I didn’t go to gym, I’ll just go for a walk on the treadmill tomorrow. It’s going to be a balancing act between taking it easy and getting my core & back with the slipped disk strong enough!
Also- I went to see my psychiatrist today to find out which meds I need to stop/change. I couldn’t see her earlier because she was on leave for a week. Turns out the ONE tablet I’ve been taking daily for anxiety (I stopped/decreased my other meds while waiting for the appointment, causing my mental health to severely decline) can cause cleft lip, kidney & heart deformities etc. I thought it was safe to take because my gynae prescribed it in my previous pregnancy- however apparently it’s only safe to take after 20 weeks. All I can hope for now is that the week or so that the embryo has been exposed to it won’t cause any harm. We won’t know until the organs and face are visible/ measurable on ultrasound. I am shocked and sad and wish I could have known it earlier. (My anxiety disorder is such that I have to take meds daily otherwise I get such bad anxiety & panic attacks I black out etc). I’m on a safe med regime now so hopefully I’ll start to feel better...
sorry about the essay, just had to vent. Today sucked.

My midwife called... Based on my last two cycles and my estimated ovulation, she wants me to come in for an early ultrasound to verify dates. One of my apps says I'm about to be 5 weeks, and another says almost 6 weeks and my ticker says I'm 4w+3 --- ugh!

Okay I started bleeding just after I got to work...am currently in the dr waiting room to hopefully see good news. Please keep me in your prayers. It has gotten a little light since the initial bleed so I’m hoping it’s nothing but of course being in week six I’m terrified.

Well, baby is okay! Got to see his little heart flicker. Measuring on track (maybe a little small but the doctor wasn't concerned). I have a subchorionic hemorrhage which is causing the bleeding.

Doctor told me to keep my feet up, go on pelvic rest, no exercise and to take it easy until further notice.

I'm so thankful I saw a beating heart and holding onto that hope with all I am at the moment. Week six really is the worst for me. Doctor said the implantation is right where it's supposed to be and she said that these results were encouraging. Hoping I'll get through this bleeding without any issues and I can continue on in the pregnancy without complications.

IMG_6529.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->