• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

★ October & November 2020 Hedgehogs ★

@AzureOrchid - congrats on your BFP and welcome!! :haha:

@Fern81 - I'm glad the spotting has stopped! Sorry about the medication issue and it possibly causing harm - but I am sure baby is just fine. Hope you're feeling better :)

@co_fostermom I'm soo relieved all turned out to be ok! So happy for you that there's a heartbeat and that baby is doing wonderful!!

9+3 today and my symptoms are way milder now than they were last week.. I should be glad but my mama-brain can't help but worry and wonder if everything is still okay with bub. Read some horror stories about MMC after a strong heartbeat at 8 weeks, clearly shouldn't have :dohh: my next scan is the 12 week ultrasound on the 25th of March - no idea how I'll be able to wait that long :?

Foster - so happy things are o.k. for you! I know you mentioned that work is stressful, so some time at home resting will be good for you and baby. (Hopefully you don't have to be on bed-rest for too long though.)

Pineberry - try not to worry, its normal to slowly ease out of the nausea, tiredness, etc. I've purposely stayed away from things that make me worry (documentaries about widespread epidemics, miscarriages, etc... they make me worry too!).

Does anyone have a sore spot on their breast? I have one spot on my left breast that is throbbing... it's internal and only started today. (Feels like the start of mastitis, which I've had when breastfeeding... though I doubt that's what it is, just feels like it). If it gets worse then I'll call my doctor... hopefully it's just growing/changing pains.

Hey all!!!

Congrats on all the new BFPs coming into the group. Sorry I haven't been around in like forever!!!! Have been feeling awful!!!! Starting to pick up a little now tho thankfully! However I still cant get through the day without a nana nap hahahaha

Have my first antenatal app on friday I'll be 9 weeks then which is exciting, not long to wait till scan time then!!! Cant wait for that, I'm so jealous of all of you that have got to see your babas already!!!

I hope you are all doing good!! I'll try and be a little more active going forward! Lol

@co_fostermom thats amazing news. So happy that everything is ok.

I have my scan in the morning at 9.15am. Very nervous about but but fingers crossed everything will be ok. Xxxx

Fitz! Sending many good vibes to you! I'm sure everything will be beautiful! If I can come out of an emergency scan having seen a heartbeat and still have bleeding and have already experienced two pregnancy losses, you can too!

Feeling *okay* today. Bleeding seems to have lightened up to spotting, but the day is still young. Hoping it stays that way. Of course, even having seen Love Bug yesterday and knowing he's okay, I'm still so anxious. Barely slept last night because of it. I'm also crampy and I don't know if it is normal pregnancy cramps or has to do with bleeding. I am going in to work today. Hoping that the boss won't ask too many questions.

Foster - glad the bleeding is mostly stopped. Fingers crossed there will be no more!

AFM - breast is still sore but only if bumped. Super tired today, which is making the nausea worse and I'm super bloated so I feel like I look 4-5 months pregnant! Trying to hide it by holding paperwork when I walk around at work lol. I told a co-worker that I trust that I'm pregnant, its been nice to share things with her (haven't told any of our family yet but I don't see them day-to-day).

Had pink discharge again this evening which are accompanied with cramps and lower back ache. Don’t think it’s good for me. X

Ugh I'm sorry Fitz. Bleeding sucks.

I've also started bleeding again - bright red with clots. Does anyone on here have experience with SCHs and know if it's normal for the bleeding to come and go? I've also started having some cramping that I am not a fan of. Feeling nervous.

Fitz - so glad everything is ok.

Foster - I don't have any experience with SCHs but good luck, I'm crossing my fingers everything is ok for you.

@co_fostermom I’m so sorry to hear that you are having a horribly stressful time *again*. I’m sending you all the positive thoughts and vibes possible. Really hope it’s only the subchorionic bleed that’s starting to clot up now. Will you be going back to the dr?

@Fitz2020 glad that you got good news, that’s a lovely scan! Hopefully it can ease your anxiety a bit. I know what it feels like to have chronic high anxiety levels and it sucks even more in pregnancy- hope you feel better!

@Joannaxoxo omw the bloating is real haha! I wore a loose top to school today and walked around a corner into a blowing wind... my top clung to my very round tummy and a colleague’s eyes immediately flew to my “bump”! And I’m only 5 weeks. #-o

@stacey1986 glad you’re feeling better \\:D/

Afm- still devastated by the news that I got re my medication. I don’t understand how my previous gynecologist could have prescribed it. Granted, she did it at week 20 after organ formation but it caused me to think it was safe to take in pregnancy. I’ve exhausted Google when really all I can do is wait for the scans from 12 weeks onward. Having horrible nightmares.

Thanks ladies. Hopefully I can relax a little but I don’t know if I can

@Fern81 I know the feeling with medication, it’s very tough, I have to stay on my Crohn’s meds and I do worry but my doc has reassured me that they’re ok. There are some chances of side effects though so it’s always a worry. Do you know what category tour meds are in? Xxx

Thanks ladies. Hopefully I can relax a little but I don’t know if I can

@Fern81 I know the feeling with medication, it’s very tough, I have to stay on my Crohn’s meds and I do worry but my doc has reassured me that they’re ok. There are some chances of side effects though so it’s always a worry. Do you know what category tour meds are in? Xxx

I’m taking 3 “low risk” psychiatric meds now; even trying to wean a bit before seeing the psychiatrist had me very sick with high anxiety & day-long panic attacks so dr said I have to stay on meds for a sustainable pregnancy; otherwise the abnormal amounts of adrenaline, cortisol and neurotransmitters can also be dangerous to baby and cause behavioral problems :roll: pretty much the scenario in pregnancy #1 too. The meds that I was not supposed to take is clobazam. Category C. And your Crohn’s medication category?

Does anyone have any suggestions for liquids other than water? I'm getting so sick of drinking water that I'm starting to dislike water (which I normally love). I'm off my tea and tend to like colder drinks right now. The water flavoring I was using last week I can't stand now haha. Maybe I'm just being picky. Before getting pregnant I used to drink 2-4 mugs of tea a day, the occasional pop and water. Now I'm only really drinking water and its getting boring... to the point that I don't think I'm drinking enough. Suggestions?

Fern - I'm crossing my fingers that the medication hasn't done anything to baby. Hopefully everything will turn out just fine at your scan.

Fitz - YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! :happydance::yipee::wohoo:

Fern - I'm sorry you're having a frustrated time! I hope your new pharmacy can get it sorted soon!

Joanna - are you in the US? Talking Rain is a pretty good carbonated flavored water drink, but I think you can only get it in the Pacific Northwest. Costco has a colored, flavored sparkling water (three flavors) that I enjoy about once a day. Both are zero calaries/ sugar free (no aspartame). Gatorade zero is also a good choice, but you have to make sure you are actually getting the "zero" version and not just the low sugar version, and it also has electrolytes which are good for you. Also, La Croix has recently improved their flavor options. Finally, it's not a drink, but if you like bone broth, it's really good for your body.

AFM - I am still lightly bleeding and if I didn't know better would call this a light period, though it seems to have lightened up a touch overnight and since I've been awake today. I'm cramping all around my middle and right hip/ back and I'm not sure if it's because of the SCH or the baby. My doctor invited me in for another scan this Friday, so hopefully we'll see some growth, improved heart rate and that the SCH has gotten smaller or at least is showing signs of resolving itself.

Foster - I'm in Canada. I don't recognize the brand Talking Rain, but I like your suggestions for the carbonated flavored water. I forgot about those. My local grocery has some good carbonated water options, I'll go this evening and get something.

I'm sorry your still having bleeding problems. Friday is only a couple days away so hopefully you'll get some good news.

Hello everyone! Mind if I join please?
After nearly 2 years of TTC I’ve got my BFP! I’m nervous as I’ve had 3 chemicals before but the tests are darker than they have been and I got a positive on a digital which I’ve not had before! I’m also feeling very sick already!
I should be due around 15th November!

Hello everyone! Mind if I join please?
After nearly 2 years of TTC I’ve got my BFP! I’m nervous as I’ve had 3 chemicals before but the tests are darker than they have been and I got a positive on a digital which I’ve not had before! I’m also feeling very sick already!
I should be due around 15th November!

I know I'm not in this group, but I have been stalking as I know a few ladies and like to see how everyone's getting on and OMG!!! Jellybean I'm am absolutely over the moon for you. Biggest congratulations to you hun. You so deserve this after so long. How exciting. Wishing you a happy and very healthy 9 months. I love to follow everyone else's journeys. I'm so excited for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->