• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

★ October & November 2020 Hedgehogs ★

Thanks ladies I didn't think of that and been getting myself a little wound up and upset over it lol! Surely if it was to cancel they would have said in the voicemail? I hate that I'm having to expose myself to the caronavirus again hope everyone has a good day!

@Catmumof4 yeh I think if they were cancelling they would have said to save you a trip.
I hope everything goes well today xx

Morning everyone.

Catmum - sorry about the ultrasound, hope things go better today.

ASM - I noticed some brown blood spotting last night and today. It's definitely not very much and is not red at all. Should I be concerned or just wait to see if it becomes heavy or red? It's not even enough to fill a panty liner... I've just never spotted in pregnancy before. No cramping or anything either. I'm wondering if it's from straining during a BM? Sorry TMI but that's the only thing I can think of... not had sex in awhile :shy:. Advice?

Jess lovely scan!

Catmum did you have your scan?

Joanna it's possible it's just from straining to have a bm. I always suggest erring on the side of caution and telling your OB or midwife. (I'm bad at taking my own advice usually).

AFM yesterday I didn't have any nausea really and I just felt better than I have in awhile. I was a bit concerned but symptoms are back today.

Joanna I would definitely call our doctor! They will probably help to ease your mind, and maybe even offer a reassurance scan to make sure everything is actually okay. But, I'm told spotting at this point in pregnancy is pretty normal. If it's not your normal, though, definitely just make that phone call.

Lovely scan Jess!

AFM I also had some very light brown spotting yesterday after not having any bleeding/ spotting for over a week. Was starting to think I was finally out of the woods with the SCH but I obviously spoke too soon. Also, do symptoms normally kind of calm down around 10/11 weeks? I've been tired and have had cramping on and off but really nothing more than that. Bbs occasionally hurt randomly as well but that's it.

Foster - I wish things were that easy. My doctor's office doesn't have an ultrasound machine and I'd probably have to go to the emergency at the hospital to get checked out. I'm keeping an eye on things and for sure will call the doctor if spotting increases or is red colour. Right now it's just a tiny bit of brown spotting and only seems to happen when I wipe now. I know my doctor will tell me to just watch it and let them know if it increases. I'd really rather avoid emergency unless necessary, it's the only place in town that has an ultrasound machine.

Flukey - my nausea symptoms come and go day by day now. Some days are not so nice, other's I hardly notice anything.

Scan day today !!!! Yay!!!! Can’t wait to see baby again. I’m 13 weeks 2 days today. There is nothing like seeing baby, it never gets old. Xxx

@co_fostermom yeh my symptoms calmed down round then and now at 13 weeks I have no symptoms really. Odd bit of nausea if I'm starving but that's not totally uncommon for me when I'm not pregnant anyway :shrug:
6 weeks until my next scan and I'm already anxious that it's a long time to go not knowing how things are progressing x

Very glad to hear the scans have gone well! I’m so jealous of the scans, am I the only one who hasn’t had one yet? I don’t even have a date for one yet. It should hopefully get booked after my midwife appointment next week!
I’m not quite 9 weeks and a bump is appearing. I’m sure a lot of it is bloating but I’m still excited about it!

0C73F8FA-D157-4A63-87C2-4A990D6F76D6.jpeg

Jelly - no scan for me yet, have one booked for Tuesday next week.

AFM - spotting is mostly gone now. A tiny spot when I wipe sometimes but it's only ever been old brown blood. No tinge of pink or red. Also, not having any cramping so I'm being careful to not overdue anything. At work yesterday I mostly stayed sitting in my comfy desk chair and then put my feet up on the couch all evening last night, also went to bed nice and early. So feeling pretty good, I just feel nervous whenever I feel damp down there... thankfully it's mostly the normal clear discharge. Thanks for the advice ladies, will be seeking medical help if anything changes... but hoping to stay away from the hospital.

Ahh of course @Joannaxoxo
I’m glad the spotting has eased off for you and you’ve been able to take it fairly easily!

GL Fitz! Hope everything is great!

Jelly cute bump! What number baby is this for you again?

Joanna I'm glad the spotting has pretty much stopped and it sounds like you did all the right things taking it easy yesterday.

AFM no real updates. I think I go through moments every single day where I vacillate between whether everything is okay or not. I have no idea what to expect from here on out. Also, I am a hormonal ball of emo right now. So many things make me cry. I've been watching Madam Secretary season 6 and I think I cried at least once in every episode. DH thinks it's cute and also hilarious.

Very glad to hear the scans have gone well! I’m so jealous of the scans, am I the only one who hasn’t had one yet? I don’t even have a date for one yet. It should hopefully get booked after my midwife appointment next week!
I’m not quite 9 weeks and a bump is appearing. I’m sure a lot of it is bloating but I’m still excited about it!

View attachment 1080771
Hi I've not had one yet :|, but I had my booking appointment with the midwife today over the phone so she said it should come within the next 2 weeks. This stage always seems to really drag. I'm still worried there isn't even a baby in there :lol:.

@co_fostermom all going well, this will be baby 3 for me! I can relate to being a hormonal ball of emo, I’m crying at really daft things. All part of the fun of pregnancy :lol:

@Lissy_Sweetie how was the booking appointment over the phone? I’ve got mine next week and I feel like it’s going to be weird having it on the phone! Totally understand why it’s necessary. Hopefully we’ll get scan dates soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->