★ October & November 2020 Hedgehogs ★

Just went to the toilet and wiped and had pink red tinged CM. I think something is happening. What do I do?

Fitz - hopefully just a tiny bit of spotting is left over from implantation... or if you had sex it could be from your cervix which is more sensitive than usual. If it develops into red blood I'd go see a doctor. Good luck, crossing my fingers that everything is ok.

So the beginning of morning sickness/nausea has started. I felt it last night and a little this morning... sort of feels like a lump at the back of your throat but not painful like a sore throat. Also, my breasts are quite sore again, I turned over in bed too quick last night and ouch! The sides of my breasts are putting out some extra heat too, so something is changing with them :-k. Anyway, glad to be feeling something.

@Joannaxoxo thanks. I didn’t have any implantation bleeding on any of my pregnancies so I don’t think it’s that. I have some cramps and a pain in my back so I don’t think it’s good. Just at the doctors office now so I’ll let you know. X

Joanna & fostermom, sounds like things are going quite well so far! So pleased to hear!

@Fitz2020, ugh, that's so stressful, sorry love. I really hope it's nothing, do let us know what came of the doctor visit :hugs2:

@Pineberry Thank you, the doctor is sending me into the EPU but to be honest I know myself, my sore boobs and nausea are totally gone this morning and back and tummy aches.
God this is so hard, why can’t things just go right .

I'm so, so sorry Fitz2020. I've been through two miscarriages and it just totally sucks. I hope that everything turns out good though and that you get to have your take home baby. :hugs: :flower: We're here for you if you need us!

12dpo af due tomorrow my fmu tests. Feeling really good about this pregnancy. We shall see... upset stomach for 2 days now and boobs started hurting today..cramping some.
PicsArt_02-18-11.22.22.jpg

@Fitz2020 I pray everything goes ok. Update us after you've been seen.
Praying for you!! I've had many losses it never gets any easier. I'm sorry =(

One of my breasts hurt today, I had some sharp uterine pains (that thankfully went away after not so long) and as I was sitting eating breakfast I think I had my first bout of lightening crotch. It wasn't as bad as I know it could be, but it's nice to be experiencing something. Also a bit bloated today. I tried wearing my skinny jeans today and I decided to change into looser jeans about 20 minutes later lol. These feel SO much better! I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe hoping to fit into my skinny jeans one last day? I'm only 4 weeks 4 days after all.

@co_fostermom thank you, my first pregnancy was a MMC at 7 weeks and had a D&C at 10 weeks due to some growth at 8 weeks.

I had a healthy baby boy in April 2018 and now this pregnancy but I’ve been anxious since I found out I was pregnant, I just don’t have a good feeling.

I totally understand @Fitz2020. My last pregnancy was also a MMC at 10 weeks (but baby had passed around 6 weeks). It was so disheartening because I had absolutely no sign I had miscarried and I even was starting to show. I have never made it so far to hear the heartbeat. That's what I'm really holding out for this time, and yes I understand the anxiousness. It hit me really hard. I really hope nothing is wrong and that your little Bub is totally okay. Symptoms do come and go. At least you know your body CAN handle pregnancy!!! We're here for you no matter what. :hugs:

@co_fostermom thank you, my first pregnancy was a MMC at 7 weeks and had a D&C at 10 weeks due to some growth at 8 weeks.

I had a healthy baby boy in April 2018 and now this pregnancy but I’ve been anxious since I found out I was pregnant, I just don’t have a good feeling.

Hey when are you going to the epu? I really hope it's good for You!

I have had a lot of aching and pains today so if been nervous myself x

Hi girls, firstly thank you for your kind words and help. We had a scan and there is a baby in there and the Sonographer saw a heartbeat. We were beyond surprised and over joyed, I was sure it was a miscarriage. They couldn’t tell where the spotting had come from and to be honest I’m apprehensively excited and happy as I still have the aches and pains but we saw baby and it was so amazing and a definite relief. We just need baby to stay progressing. Thank you all again.

ADC98872-4833-46EA-8864-D5729C44DD60.jpeg

Hi girls, firstly thank you for your kind words and help. We had a scan and there is a baby in there and the Sonographer saw a heartbeat. We were beyond surprised and over joyed, I was sure it was a miscarriage. They couldn’t tell where the spotting had come from and to be honest I’m apprehensively excited and happy as I still have the aches and pains but we saw baby and it was so amazing and a definite relief. We just need baby to stay progressing. Thank you all again.

View attachment 1078910
Beautiful news!! Deff helps seeing a heartbeat.. did they say when ur due? Or how far along??

I’m supposed to be 6 weeks today but measured 5weeks 6 days so fairly on track. Due the 13th according to my dates. They want to see me again in two weeks if nothing else happens. I have an app in 3 weeks with my private OB but will see the EPU anyway in two
Weeks for piece of mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"