☆April praying for lots of Easter Egg BFPS Testing Group 2022☆

Love it how supportive everyone is I just hope you know who doesn't make another account. Any new people I'm gonna be supper suspicious lol

Cd7 today and AF has fully stopped. Opks very negative. Can ovulate early on cd10 but usually its between cd12 to cd15. So should be in the next week. Then I will have a date to test. Just hope this cycle will be my normol 28 to 32 days and not just 22 days Iike last cycle.

Always boring all the waiting isn't it lol:coffee:

Cd7 today and AF has fully stopped. Opks very negative. Can ovulate early on cd10 but usually its between cd12 to cd15. So should be in the next week. Then I will have a date to test. Just hope this cycle will be my normol 28 to 32 days and not just 22 days Iike last cycle.

Always boring all the waiting isn't it lol:coffee:

Glad af has stopped. I hope that the wait goes fast! :)

I had a bit of right-side ovary pain for a while last night haha. Keep in mind, I've been ebf my Oct babe, and my ovaries have been totally dormant, hadn't felt nary a twinge in ages until I ovulated last week. 6dpo and already starting to symptom spot :dohh::rofl:

Am poorly sadly. Think all 6 of us have a viral infection. Have a nice weekend away booked for us this weekend so looking forward to that. And hoping in with a chance this month. Unsure when due with irregular cycles. If not pregnant would hope af stays away over the weekend so I can join in the 2 swimming sessions we've booked. Cd20 today. Not ordered any tests to avoid temptation and mostly to save sanity haha

CD 17 today and I got a positive opk this afternoon \\:D/ but DH isn't feeling well ](*,) He was asleep by about 8 last night (!) and my older two are usually awake until 9! So I don't reckon we're in with much of a chance this cycle after all (we last BD on CD14 so that'd be quite a long time for any sperm to be hanging around!)

Am poorly sadly. Think all 6 of us have a viral infection. Have a nice weekend away booked for us this weekend so looking forward to that. And hoping in with a chance this month. Unsure when due with irregular cycles. If not pregnant would hope af stays away over the weekend so I can join in the 2 swimming sessions we've booked. Cd20 today. Not ordered any tests to avoid temptation and mostly to save sanity haha

Hope you're all feeling better soon and that you manage to enjoy your weekend away!

I had a bit of right-side ovary pain for a while last night haha. Keep in mind, I've been ebf my Oct babe, and my ovaries have been totally dormant, hadn't felt nary a twinge in ages until I ovulated last week. 6dpo and already starting to symptom spot :dohh::rofl:

Good luck hope this is a lucky month for you x

CD 17 today and I got a positive opk this afternoon \\:D/ but DH isn't feeling well ](*,) He was asleep by about 8 last night (!) and my older two are usually awake until 9! So I don't reckon we're in with much of a chance this cycle after all (we last BD on CD14 so that'd be quite a long time for any sperm to be hanging around!)

:rofl: I know what you meant about older ones up we are getting increasingly later bedtimes now for our eldest 3 tho really it's becoming all 4 of them. Hope your partner feels better soon and hopefully this cycle holds a nice surprise for you good luck, think girl swimmers are the ones that have been hanging around so maybe a little pink swimmer been lurking for that positve opk. Thanks for wishes to us, hopeful for a gorgeous sunny weekend together wahey :happydance: x

Hey @Suggerhoney ! Will you please put me down on April 4? Waiting on O. Looks like today is the day!

Hi may I join please. I will be testing on the 3rd thank you hun. Good luck to you all

according to pre-mom app im currently 1dpo. I feel really positive about this cycle. Im praying that the whole higher fertility after a loss is actually a thing.

i have zero pregnancy tests in the house this time so going to hold out as long as i can to test xx

Thanks @1234boymum ! It certainly makes TTC a bit trickier when you've got pre-teen boys wandering around the house! :wacko:

But I'm happy to say we might be in with a decent shot this cycle, after all, thanks to the wonders of Lemsip and DH's dedication... :blush::winkwink: haha.

If I count today as ovulation day then 30th March will only be 7dpo and I know bfps that early are pretty much unheard of but knowing me and how impatient I get, I'll probably still test then anyway! :roll:

Glad af has stopped. I hope that the wait goes fast! :)

Thanks Bev. Cd8 today so hopefully not too much longer for that peak opk now. Hopefully in a few more days.

Hahaha so funny. Was the same with me when I was on the mini pill no twinges no anything. Then come off it and all I got was matching lines on opk where as normoly I get blazing opks as in test line darker than control.
But I must of missed the peak peak becuase the very next evening I had very obvious ovulation pain that went on for about 4 or 5 hours.
Then I'm noticing every twnge every ache every pimple lol.
Good luck hon. Do u know when ure going to test so I can stick you on the front page?

Oh no so sorry ure all poorly hon. Hope it goes away by the weekend so u really enjoy your time away.
Go you not ordering the tests. I'm already stocked up and rest to go and have been since the beginning of December when I was still taking the mini pill hahaha. There's just no stopping me I'm such a pee on a stick addict lmao:oops:
Good luck hon hope u get a lovely BFP soon[-o<

Definitely still in hon. Sperm can live 5 and even 7 days. They say if I fall 3 days b4 ovulation it's likely to be a girl.
Look on Google and type in 'The Shettles method'
It's very interesting. Also if u can manage today or tomorrow that wud be really good too. The egg can live 12 to 24 hours too so u definitely still have time unless u have caught already from a few days ago.
I've got everything crossed hon.
Hey @Suggerhoney ! Will you please put me down on April 4? Waiting on O. Looks like today is the day!

Good luck hon hope u catch that eggy:spermy:
I've added u to the front page.

Hi may I join please. I will be testing on the 3rd thank you hun. Good luck to you all

Hi and welcome Pink. I've popped u down for the 3rd. Good luck to you as well hon.

@danniemum2be
That's so good ure really positive hon and I really hope u have caught again this cycle. U have a great name by the way. My name is Dannii too. Well its Danielle but everyone calls me Dannii for short.
So exciting ure In the 2ww.

Thanks Bev. Cd8 today so hopefully not too much longer for that peak opk now. Hopefully in a few more days.

Hahaha so funny. Was the same with me when I was on the mini pill no twinges no anything. Then come off it and all I got was matching lines on opk where as normoly I get blazing opks as in test line darker than control.
But I must of missed the peak peak becuase the very next evening I had very obvious ovulation pain that went on for about 4 or 5 hours.
Then I'm noticing every twnge every ache every pimple lol.
Good luck hon. Do u know when ure going to test so I can stick you on the front page?

Oh no so sorry ure all poorly hon. Hope it goes away by the weekend so u really enjoy your time away.
Go you not ordering the tests. I'm already stocked up and rest to go and have been since the beginning of December when I was still taking the mini pill hahaha. There's just no stopping me I'm such a pee on a stick addict lmao:oops:
Good luck hon hope u get a lovely BFP soon[-o<

Definitely still in hon. Sperm can live 5 and even 7 days. They say if I fall 3 days b4 ovulation it's likely to be a girl.
Look on Google and type in 'The Shettles method'
It's very interesting. Also if u can manage today or tomorrow that wud be really good too. The egg can live 12 to 24 hours too so u definitely still have time unless u have caught already from a few days ago.
I've got everything crossed hon.

Good luck hon hope u catch that eggy:spermy:
I've added u to the front page.

Hi and welcome Pink. I've popped u down for the 3rd. Good luck to you as well hon.
Thank you hun

Hope I haven't missed anyone.

I'm still waiting for Ovulation. Cd8 today so hopefully get my peak in a few days time.
I managed to temp this morning too. I know I said I wouldn't bother this time around as the last time we were ttc all the temping every month for 11 months really stressed me out.
But just wanted to pin point Ovulation because last cycle I only got matching lines on my OPKs and normoly I get blazing OPKs as in test line darker than control line.
I did get O pain the very next day so I know I did Ovulate but thought I would temp just maybe this cycle just to pin point when I ovulated.
Not sure how it will go tho as I sometimes can't sleep as I suffer with insomnia but that was a problem last time too and FF still confirmed when I ovulated. We will see how it goes.
Need to do today's opks yet but no ewcm yet so I don't think I will get my peak for another few days.
Hope I see a propper peak this time.

4dpo here and wanting to test already :blush: be good be good be good I can do this my will power I need to have will power :rofl: I always test 6dpo I always have done :haha: so impatient but I got a bfp with my 3rd or 4th at 7dpo I no its unheard of but it was vvvvf but was there lol so anything possible xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->