☆April praying for lots of Easter Egg BFPS Testing Group 2022☆

Hi ladies
So I went to the walk In clinic at the hospital and I do have a UTI. I have antibiotics now.
Didn’t get chance to do a opk this morning. But did 2 a bit earlier and there nearly positive.
Definitely can’t do anything tonight because it’s painful with this infection. Will see how I feel tomorrow. I think tomorrow will be peak and ovulation will be day 16. Day 14 today.
D8C32CF9-DD6F-4AE5-8569-B2238A17D6CB.jpeg

Just typical for them to be almost positive and I got this. My right ovary is twinging and pulling. I’m so bloated but probably from the UTI. What terrible timing. So typical :nope:

Just typical for them to be almost positive and I got this. My right ovary is twinging and pulling. I’m so bloated but probably from the UTI. What terrible timing. So typical :nope:
Hope the antibiotics kick in soon!!

Hope the antibiotics kick in soon!!

Thanks love.
So just done 2 more opks and they are darker. Still not peak but extremely close. B69CD984-36B6-4BA3-B49A-370C138D06BA.jpeg Bottom 2 are the ones I’ve just done and 2 above that are the ones I did a bit earlier.
Worked it out if I do ovulate on cd16 then testing will be on 12th May. It’s my DH birthday on 13th May.
Hopefully will get a bunch of ewcm tomorrow so it will be more comfortable.

Half past midnight here and just done these they seem a bit darker but not sure if it's my eyes xx

20220501_002717.jpg 20220501_002730.jpg

Morning,

I got bfn on e@h but squinter on frer could be indent though so I will see what tomorrows test says

Good luck @Suggerhoney i hope the antibiotics work quickly so you can catch the eggy.

thanks hon.

Half past midnight here and just done these they seem a bit darker but not sure if it's my eyes xx

View attachment 1108162 View attachment 1108163

I see them love and definitely the orange one. And something catching my eye on the pregmate too.

Morning,

I got bfn on e@h but squinter on frer could be indent though so I will see what tomorrows test says

Good luck with the next Frer sweet.

I see it too! Fingers crossed for you tdog!

The lovely :witch: got me overnight, so onto the next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->