0-3 months still??

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
haha Jasmine is 4 months and I was SURE she would have grown out of her 0-3 month clothes by now! I guess she is just a teeny-weeny still :D

:rofl: You're lucky, I can't get more than 2 months use out of Hannah's clothes

Niamh is still in newborn :dohh:

I guess we get lots of use out of our clothes!

Lucky that you get good use out of the clothes!

Chase has been in 6-9 month clothes since he was 4 months.

Hannah's in 9-12 and some 12 months clothes :rofl:

holy! 12 month cloths already! She must be tall!

they are a bit long for her (though she is I think 28 inches long :wacko:) but I wasn't able to find many pants that I liked in 9-12 months so I just pulled out the 12 months--which I have tons of :blush: get more use out of them that way I guess :rofl:

Yeah Renah's the same, she's in between sizes. 6 month is too small (length wise) but fits everywhere else. 9 months fits her length wise (almost) and is falling off her everywhere else :( Its a daily struggle to find something to wear

Lola was still in her 0-3 when she was 4 months too. They're little shorty babies :lol:

Caitlyn went into 3-6m at 3 months, but she has only just come out of them :dohh:

Brookes just makin the transition into 0-3 now, though shes kinda inbetween newborn are getting a bit snug, but 0-3 are a bit big.

sam was in his 0_3 months till he was nearly 5mths old
he is now 16mths n still in 9~12mths n they r too big for him but the nxt size down r too small
think we must just av small babies

Aw my little beanpole is too big :rofl:

I'd love for her to still be in 0-3 or even 3-6 months, all of her cutest clothes was at that size

Tye is 4months and still in 0-3 outfits but sleepsuits and vests are 3-6 now! Im glad iv got good use out of the outfits because i spent quite abit! :D

:rofl: You're lucky, I can't get more than 2 months use out of Hannah's clothes

Me too (i mean Lincoln) :rofl:
The 0-3 months only fits him for 3 weeks or so and now he's already in size 12m and 18m for pajamas :dohh: The longest use of clothes is 2 months
He's now 23.5lbs at 6 months and 2 weeks old:dohh:

omg... 23lbs! He is a big boy! (not fat either, Ive seen his pics ;))

katie went in 3-6m at 3 weeks!! but she's still in them now at 16 weeks!!

Erin's still in 3-6 months clothes and she's 7 and half months. xx

Dec went into 3-6 at christmas time so he was about 2 months, then he went into 6-9 round about the time he got christened so 4 months, he went into 9-12 at about 6 months, then 12-18 at about 10 months, some 12-18 still fit him now at 16 months but alot of his stuff is now 18-24.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->