0-3 months still??

How much does she weigh ryder, cause Seths the same age , and he's 15lb 10oz

Jay still wears a lot of his 0-3 month clothes and he's 5 months next week :D

xx

Im not sure... She has a drs appointment on the 12th of March. I think she is likely around 13lbs. She was weighed about a month ago and still was only 11lbs 5oz.

Pffft Tabs only wears 6-9monthes and 6-12monthes...but she's off the chart in height :lol:

Im not sure... She has a drs appointment on the 12th of March. I think she is likely around 13lbs. She was weighed about a month ago and still was only 11lbs 5oz.

Tabs was 16lb 10 a few weeks ago :dohh:

Oscar has been in 3-6 since he was 8 weeks but I know a baby who is just 8 months and is still in her 0-3! She was only 5lb at birth though

Bless her. By the way she looks a little cutie pie on your avatar. xx

Our little girl was in tiny baby when born and her 0-3 months is getting too small for her now at only 5 weeks old! :shock:

Yeah, I agree.. at least you are getting good use out of them.

Colton was born into 0-3mo and out of them by 1 month. Moved to 3-6 at one month, 6-9/12 at 4 months, 12-18 at 10months. Right now he is in mostly 12-18, and some 18-24.. :(

Yeah Renah's the same, she's in between sizes. 6 month is too small (length wise) but fits everywhere else. 9 months fits her length wise (almost) and is falling off her everywhere else :( Its a daily struggle to find something to wear

I have the exact same problem with Harley

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->