1/2dpo anyone else???

Congrats hopeful!!!

Are testing today Johnson?

9dpo, temp still high.
Unsure whether to do an IC as its hubby's birthday today!

Did one but just indent coming up, had same prob last month.
Going to say bfn for me!

Morning. I still feel really crap today but think I'm getting a cold- sore throat and headache :(
Did an IC anyway- very negative! Still early days though. I'm only 7DPO!!!
Sorry Leanne- hopefully it's just too early for you too.
Looking forward to an 'impatient update'!!!!

Having more cramps with lower back ache now.... Think I'm out this month :(

i'm on 9dpo...so the night before i had a dream i seen a positive preg test...and last night i had a dream that i had a baby.. like me and my husband were taking turns holding him...so idk what thats about...i took a OPK this morning for the theory and it seems a tiny bit darker..scared to take an HPT, plus i dont have any lol..might go get one today not sure, i ordered a few 10 miu last night but idk when they will be here. Last night laying in bed i twisted to turn on and it hurt and then i've been having small on and off cramps..temp still up and backache when i lay on my side at night and sometimes during the day, I'm still thinking if this is a BFN this month why would my body do all this and make me think.....

Well today I've had light brown cm, hoping its Implantation.

Yay!! I hope so! Sounds good to me!! i'm 9dpo as well..but i think if i did implant it was a few days ago..idk though anything could happen, i'm trying so hard not to jump in the truck and go get a few HPTs lol

Well today I've had light brown cm, hoping its Implantation.

Hoping is implantation Leanne!!

Morning ladies....

Im feeling quite fine today! No more backaches, no cramps just right ovary twinges. 8dpo.. :)

Impatient cant wait to hear your update!!!!

Lol praying ladie, i don't wanna go get a test and see a neg..i'm undecided wether im going to get my lazy butt up and go get one or not..i want to....but then i don't...ahhh idk lol. i updated a little more on page 18 if you wanna go read what i put this morning.

deedeedee and leanne your not out till the witch shows!! FX for all of us!!

Thanks Hun, its just that I've been having these af cramps and lower back ache on and off now for 6 days now!!!... It must be the witch any day now :(

It could also be a BFP! THink positive lol...how many dpo are you??

I'm not sure when I o'd but af due in 3days!.... I'm soooo dry down there also which is so unlike me???

Bb's still mega painful esp in my armpits and at the sides, they feel like there burning too!

But these blasted af cramps will not let up!..... I've had enough of them for the past 6 friggin days, enough already!.... Feel like the witch is playing with me

..... I've now got a mega headache to add to my suffering :(

It could also be a BFP! THink positive lol...how many dpo are you??

I'm not sure when I o'd but af due in 3days!.... I'm soooo dry down there also which is so unlike me???

Bb's still mega painful esp in my armpits and at the sides, they feel like there burning too!

But these blasted af cramps will not let up!..... I've had enough of them for the past 6 friggin days, enough already!.... Feel like the witch is playing with me

..... I've now got a mega headache to add to my suffering :(

Sorry about the cramps hun. I do hope it gets better.

Deedee you need to test! Sounds promising to me!
Leanne- fingers crossed its implantation bleeding ;)
Pray- when are u gonna test chick?
Impatient- go and buy a test!!'
Im excited for all the possible bfp's! Hope we have a lucky thread here xxx

i so hope sp too johnson, ive been so busy today getting stuff for my SD birthday this weekend..sick of justin bieber already bahahaha and while out i felt this weird pinching on my right side, i'll probably buy a test when i go out again in a min, gotta get us some outfits for pictures tom. lol

And test deedeedee sounds good to me!! Update us when u do!!

Thank you ladies for all you're kind words and encouragement but.....

The witch got me!..... 3days early....

Fixed for the rest of you tho! Xxxxxx

Oh no deedee, bloody witch!
Lets stick together for next month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly