1/2dpo anyone else???

anything major happened with ya lately?? OMG i know...the days are creeping by, i'm super ready for thursday evening, the step kids will be going to their moms for the weekend..i get to BD alot..lol not for conceiving purposes either BAHAHA but i do need a break lol

Morning all :)

8dpo today.
No symptoms here really, my temp, is still high which is good!

Sounds fun what you doing with the opk impatient, I have some but too scared to test lol!
Looking forward to seeing a pic of them.

Hope you feel better today prayinglady.
Johnson girl hope those are pregnancy hormones!!

Hi ladies!

1)Well my boobs are still mega painful and enlarged.
2)having af cramps.
3)lower back aches real bad.
4)weeing more.
5)stuffy nose.
6)dry skin... Normally I'm very oily!

so caved and tested thismorn!

4 days befor AF due...... BFN! :(

With the opks, I'm just testing the theory that they pick up the hcg hormone in small amts, I've read it so much and heard it a lot, I'm about to take my morning one, as long as it isn't stark white I'm good to keep testing the theory lol

So, I had some weird feelings last night, kinda like cramps and growls lol still got a back ache, absolutely no nausea, small headaches, peed a lot more yesterday. Temp still up! But I'm now wondering is my temps even good cause even though they are different, they are all between one degree lol

Ok so I'm trying hard not to stress but I think I got a very very faint on HPT.. wasn't going to take one but after I took my opk I just had to. They weren't my first pee... ill have to wait for tom. I'm going to upload a pic as soon as I get my SD on the bus

Argh stupid phone! Lol pressed wrong button

Had a few symptoms since I've been away, peeing ALOT and been getting the odd pains & yesterday oh made a sandwich with coleslaw & I literally nearly threw up at the smell of it! Lol I've been mega moody too, I feel sorry for my oh trapped in a small space with me like this. I'm tryin not to but I kinda can't help it lol counting down until I can get home & test :) lol x

Its freezing here t;o sillysezza! Sounds promising girl!

So either I'm seeing things or the camera just don't pick it up, lol I'll wait till tom and restest, shouldn't of tested so early lol

:flower:Morning ladies....

I don't know if its the clomid having thee worse side effects after ovulation but yesterday after I went home the pain subsided from my right ovary but Now I have the worse backache. Last night was horrible. Poor DH spent the night rubbing my back. I barely got any sleep and had very vivid dreams. I notice Ive been craving a lot of weird stuff and my breast are sooooo sensitive.. Like I want nothing to touch it. I also dreamt that I took a pregnancy test (digital) and it said pregnant. (Weird right?)

This morning I got a wave of nausea and to top it off woke up with the same back ache.. It feels like fire on my back.... uhhh.. I don't know whether to blame the clomid or take this as a good sign?

How are you wonderful ladies doing?

Impatient you should of still post the pic.

Also, my temp rose to the highest temp for the entire cycle... So weird.:shrug:

Omg impatient !!!!! Post a pic anyway :) bet it was a faint positive!!

Good to hear from you sezza! Symptoms sound good :) when you testing?

I guess I can, I just hope I'm not seeing things lol

Yours sounds very promising!!

Praying lady we were typing at the same time!
Those are some pretty strong symptoms, hope its because you have got a little bean getting snuggly in there!

Im sitting here now with horrible back ache and feels like af is on the way... I hope this witch don't show!!! OMG I'm only 7dpo...:nope:

No way the witch will show with a temp that high, don't worry.

Prayinglady, might be because you got a little bean!! my back hurts pretty bad too. And my dream last night was that we went to visit the MIL and demanded i take a test and it was positive and she was super excited..

okay ignore the bottom one, thats my LH theory going, which is still the same as yesterdays

Attachments

• 20130327_080338.jpg
    20130327_080338.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 19
you can tell me if im seeing this..i have to hold it at an angle to see it..i just think im going crazy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->