1/2dpo anyone else???

I don't know if i do..everytime i look i second guess myself lol...i do then i dont then i do..i'm not looking at it anymore lol...i gotta get myself busy with these easter crafts until tom. when i can test again.

I don't know if i do..everytime i look i second guess myself lol...i do then i dont then i do..i'm not looking at it anymore lol...i gotta get myself busy with these easter crafts until tom. when i can test again.

Wait it out and test again tomorrow! By then it should be darker... AFM 7dpo and no testing until 10 dpo at least... *fingers crossed*

i know, wish i wouldn't of caved. i'm def holding out now till this weekend because i dont have any HPTs left lol.....might even wait a few days lol

I am 1DPO and going nuts already!!

I tested really early last month and ended up with chemical pregnancy/loss...

It was 1st month of having coil out so.... hey ho! Onwards and upwards!

It'd be really nice to make some ttc friends on here!!

How are you doing ladies??

Hi Impatient Wait -

I had a peek at your HPT - looks good! Fingers Crossed!!!

Thank you and Welcome! I was going nuts at 1dpo too...still am hahha...i'm off here for as long as i can make myself stay away lol..gonna do some easter stuff the the SD.

Hi everyone!

I am 4dpo and I am ready to test. I cant take it anymore. I am having these cramps and gassy feelings which i never have when AF comes. I have PCOS and have not had my period since dec. But we have tried clomid and 24 times to the doc on #25 there was one follicle on my good side. I had sex sunday and monday O'd on Saturday night. now I am waiting to go back to the doc for another sono and blood work on friday. I did take an early first response and it gave me a faint pink line. i have taken those before and when i am negative i see nothing. I am trying not to freak out but its so hard!!:happydance:

Hi everyone!

I am 4dpo and I am ready to test. I cant take it anymore. I am having these cramps and gassy feelings which i never have when AF comes. I have PCOS and have not had my period since dec. But we have tried clomid and 24 times to the doc on #25 there was one follicle on my good side. I had sex sunday and monday O'd on Saturday night. now I am waiting to go back to the doc for another sono and blood work on friday. I did take an early first response and it gave me a faint pink line. i have taken those before and when i am negative i see nothing. I am trying not to freak out but its so hard!!:happydance:

Hoping this is your month!

Hi everyone!

Hoping this is your month!

Thanks me too. I am so ready!

I think i see something on that hpt impatient!

Hi hopeful and TC, good luck for this month both :dust:

HUGE UPDATE! i couldnt wait so i went and got a first response digital and it said yes. I am waiting to go to the doc on friday when my appt was to take the blood test bec now i am worried about it possibly being a chemical pregnancy or a false +

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

Hi ladies! I'm joining the "Impatient Party" too:) 3DPO with my first regular cycle in a while (last one lasted 58 days with no O). Hoping for a :bfp: this cycle! I lucked out with my first LO and got my BFP at 8DPO. Makes it even more difficult to wait! Symptoms:

O day- Totally felt the O pains early in the morning. That night I had nasty waves of nausea and my boobs were killing me. Sensitive nipples and a deep ache in both.

DPO1-DPO2 Still some nausea, boob pain, dizziness, heartburn, crampy

Today- Super gassy, crampy, boobs super achy but nipple sensitivity has decreased somewhat.

Crossing my fingers for all of us, lol I can't wait much longer! The $store and First Response Digital Gold are calling my name from under the sink...

HUGE UPDATE! i couldnt wait so i went and got a first response digital and it said yes. I am waiting to go to the doc on friday when my appt was to take the blood test bec now i am worried about it possibly being a chemical pregnancy or a false +

OMG congrats!:)

Hi girls looks like I've missed some good stuff today!
Impatient- I can see a line!! Now u can pee on hcg tests and see them get darker!!
Pray- your symptoms sound good. When are u due to test?
Welcome new ladies :)
Afm- feeling like s**t today! Really tired, headache and nausea. Might have to do an early poas tomorrow!!!

Congrats!!!!! 4dpo is super early Im praying its a sticky bean!!!!:happydance:

Welcome! Lmao johnson yes i can...i went and got a family dollar test but it was blue dye so i didn't even bother lol i'll wait till maybe tom. or the next day, you know i'll do it tom haha! :dohh: an congrats!! Can't believe it at 4dpo..i dont feel so crazy for poas at 6 now lol! i have a bad headache today and i almost fell over when i got up earlier...i keep smelling weird stuff...earlier i went outside and smelt lighter fluid..my SD's breath is so smelly lmao and outside this morning had a weird smell...my DH used my truck yesterday and it now smells lol...i hope thats a bfp if not my sniffers messed up haha

okay so im pretty sure this probably is not a symptom but when i cough i get a little cramp and then if i squeeze with both arms around something it hurts inbetween my boobs and its sore..not my actually bbs but inbetween like my sternum...hmm... hows everyone tonight??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->